The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:38 pm

kimon07 wrote:My family came to be so deprived of basics for a long period (cause my father chose to follow the instructions of our resistance leaders, Grivas and Makarios and he gave up the dealership of English products in Cyprus) that we had to survive on a slice of bread and a bit of butter on it for weeks.

But earlier you distanced your self from Cypriot poverty…you had us thinking that you bathed in Champaign in your 18c gold bath tub! :lol:


Eno emeis ekamnamen dous kotsirous mas glistarkies! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby boomerang » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

kimon07 wrote:
boomerang wrote:
kimon07 wrote:Absolutely.

We must imidiately rename:

Ttalatturi
Humus
Sheftalia
Airani
Hasichtir.
Peseveng
Kilintziroi
i.e., the ones who did not have bath rooms and toilets in their homes till the late '70s and they were doing their kakka tous in their back yards (call them "Gyftoi" or even better "Turkogyftoi" from now on).

More in my next post.


are you still making fun of people that didn't have enough money .....


My last answer to you, filled with my contempt.

My family came to be so deprived of basics for a long period (cause my father chose to follow the instructions of our resistance leaders, Grivas and Makarios and he gave up the dealership of English products in Cyprus) that we had to survive on a slice of bread and a bit of butter on it for weeks. Now, be a good boy and f...k of and lay off my back. Go save the Dingos and the salt water crocks. Will you?
Thank you!



you make me laugh little boy...with contempt...you have no problem putting more than half the cypriots down with your disgusting nickname and making fun of them...contempt away bozo...you are still a grivas boy...and grivas with the formation of eoka b was a destructive force in perpetuity upon cyprus...a rotten sellout to the core and nothing more...

now grow some cojones and tell us the nickname you have reserved for the x100 more backwards greeks in greece, according to you, than the cypriot "kilintziroi"...be a man for once in your life...better get rid of the foustanella and start wearing some pants ffs...
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby boomerang » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:57 pm

lets start a guessing game what kimon has in mind for the x100 more backwards greeks than the cypriots at the time...kimon established the benchmark, lets say year, '65 and the measuring stick is "kilintziros"...

ok if the greeks in '65 were more x100 lower than a "kilintziros" , i would say giftos is too good for greeks, as it's only a notch lower than "kilintziros"...but the greeks were x100 more backwards than the then cypriot kilintziros...

how about scum bags?...what still only a couple of notches down from "kilintziros" you say...

come on people join me in this fun guessing game...you never know when our most gracious host, little kimon, will reveal all...
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Greeks are great and the greatest Greeks are the Cypriots ;) We all have our ups and downs... when a nation has 5000 years of history without any downs then let me know and I will agree they are better!
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10663
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby boomerang » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Sotos wrote:Greeks are great and the greatest Greeks are the Cypriots ;) We all have our ups and downs... when a nation has 5000 years of history without any downs then let me know and I will agree they are better!

so you call the division of cyprus, instigated by greece, an up and down?...and in your own wisdom when would we see the up?...
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:12 pm

boomerang wrote:
Sotos wrote:Greeks are great and the greatest Greeks are the Cypriots ;) We all have our ups and downs... when a nation has 5000 years of history without any downs then let me know and I will agree they are better!

so you call the division of cyprus, instigated by greece, an up and down?...and in your own wisdom when would we see the up?...


The division of Cyprus was instigated by the Turks. We are now in down phase... in some years it will be up again. We are not going to run away at the first problem like some others ;) We passed much more difficult eras than this one.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10663
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 pm

boomerang wrote:lets start a guessing game what kimon has in mind for the x100 more backwards greeks than the cypriots at the time...kimon established the benchmark, lets say year, '65 and the measuring stick is "kilintziros"...

ok if the greeks in '65 were more x100 lower than a "kilintziros" , i would say giftos is too good for greeks, as it's only a notch lower than "kilintziros"...but the greeks were x100 more backwards than the then cypriot kilintziros...

how about scum bags?...what still only a couple of notches down from "kilintziros" you say...

come on people join me in this fun guessing game...you never know when our most gracious host, little kimon, will reveal all...


what? Kimon is a Stripper, too??
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby boomerang » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am

kimon07 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:The toilets were just a hole in a little cabin in the back yard and there were no bath tubs just kazania.


I believe you. Are you from Agios Dometios? You must be.

Anyone who is not aware of that wasn’t in Cyprus pre-war.


Right! I was with the Mycenaeans who colonised Cyprus after 1975. :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I knew some kilintziroi who had never seen the sea in their lives till the late 60s :lol: :lol:
Actually, I taught some of them how to swim during my service in the National Guard.

Image
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby kurupetos » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 am

User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Should Cyprus be Cypriotized?

Postby boomerang » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:
boomerang wrote:lets start a guessing game what kimon has in mind for the x100 more backwards greeks than the cypriots at the time...kimon established the benchmark, lets say year, '65 and the measuring stick is "kilintziros"...

ok if the greeks in '65 were more x100 lower than a "kilintziros" , i would say giftos is too good for greeks, as it's only a notch lower than "kilintziros"...but the greeks were x100 more backwards than the then cypriot kilintziros...

how about scum bags?...what still only a couple of notches down from "kilintziros" you say...

come on people join me in this fun guessing game...you never know when our most gracious host, little kimon, will reveal all...


what? Kimon is a Stripper, too??


maybe stud...not that i am a spreader of rumours...what one does in his private life regardless of which flying dildo he prefers, is of no concern of mine...
hey kimon was the nickname you have in mind for all those backwards x100 greeks "vromo katsikokleftes"?

still no cojones huh?...atleast you have a lot in common with the modern greeks...which is a far cry from the 300 spartans on the telly...what a bunch of pendejos... :lol:
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests