The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby kimon07 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm

The German “national” 8) team!

Greece is playing against the German "National" 8) football team tonight. Below is part of the "German" squad:

• Cacau (Brazil)
• Miroslav Klose (Poland)
• Lukas Podolski (Poland)
• Sami Khedira (Tunisia)
• Mesut Özil (Asia Minor/Anatolia/Mongolia)
• Dennis Aogo (Africa/Nigeria)
• Serdar Tasci (Asia Minor/Anatolia/Mongolia)
• Piotr Trochowski (Poland)
• Mario Gomez (Spain)
• Marko Marin (Bosnia)
• Jérôme Boateng (Africa/Ghana)

Deutschland uber alles, did you say? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby kimon07 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Germany.jpg


:lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby rosemary_zaki » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 pm

hahahaha!! so true.. it's like they are saying there are no "true" germans to play on the national team and they need to make the foreigners play lol
rosemary_zaki
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Hello? What's this? No Germans? :?

:lol:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby Hermes » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Go Greece!!!

Let's boot those Nazis out of the Euro.

(Even though I don't give you much of a chance...)
User avatar
Hermes
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2837
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: Mount Olympus

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby supporttheunderdog » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Here is to the success of the Greek team.

As matter of interest quite a few SS ended up fighting in foreign armies , including the French Foreign Legion.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8179
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby CBBB » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:Here is to the success of the Greek team.

As matter of interest quite a few SS ended up fighting in foreign armies , including the French Foreign Legion.


Not to mention all the Kraut scientists that put Yanks on the moon!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby supporttheunderdog » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:37 pm

CBBB wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Here is to the success of the Greek team.

As matter of interest quite a few SS ended up fighting in foreign armies , including the French Foreign Legion.


Not to mention all the Kraut scientists that put Yanks on the moon!

yes, but only 10 of them, who all came back!
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8179
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby CBBB » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:43 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
CBBB wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Here is to the success of the Greek team.

As matter of interest quite a few SS ended up fighting in foreign armies , including the French Foreign Legion.


Not to mention all the Kraut scientists that put Yanks on the moon!

yes, but only 10 of them, who all came back!


Eh, 12.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: GREECE vs the German Foreign Legion

Postby kimon07 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Hermes wrote:Go Greece!!!

Let's boot those Nazis out of the Euro.

(Even though I don't give you much of a chance...)


I have to agree to that am afraid.
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests