The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What are you eating/cooking tonight

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 am

Tonight we had Burgers...

Up at our local in the High Street.

Brilliant burgers, steak quality mince. Poss the best we've ever had. Very tasty. With chips and loadsa mayo.

Washed down with a pint of Doom Bar... a Cornish brew, sweet and malty with a taste of oranges... a very drinkable pint.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby yialousa1971 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:30 am

bill cobbett wrote:Tonight we had Burgers...

Up at our local in the High Street.

Brilliant burgers, steak quality mince. Poss the best we've ever had. Very tasty. With chips and loadsa mayo.

Washed down with a pint of Doom Bar... a Cornish brew, sweet and malty with a taste of oranges... a very drinkable pint.


Southgate High Street :?:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:33 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Tonight we had Burgers...

Up at our local in the High Street.

Brilliant burgers, steak quality mince. Poss the best we've ever had. Very tasty. With chips and loadsa mayo.

Washed down with a pint of Doom Bar... a Cornish brew, sweet and malty with a taste of oranges... a very drinkable pint.


Southgate High Street :?:


A High Street at a secret location somewhere in north London... :D
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby kurupetos » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:56 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Tonight we had Burgers...

Up at our local in the High Street.

Brilliant burgers, steak quality mince. Poss the best we've ever had. Very tasty. With chips and loadsa mayo.

Washed down with a pint of Doom Bar... a Cornish brew, sweet and malty with a taste of oranges... a very drinkable pint.


Southgate High Street :?:


A High Street at a secret location somewhere in north London... :D

Location has been compromised... 8)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby CBBB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:19 pm

I had voskopita for lunch, I am sure BillC can translate for you all!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11439
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby yialousa1971 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:02 pm

Lamb souvla with roast potatoes.
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:16 pm

yialousa1971 wrote:Lamb souvla with roast potatoes.


Was the lamb dead ...??? ... :mrgreen:
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:16 pm

CBBB wrote:I had voskopita for lunch, I am sure BillC can translate for you all!


Shepherd's Pie ...???
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby yialousa1971 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:20 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
CBBB wrote:I had voskopita for lunch, I am sure BillC can translate for you all!


Shepherd's Pie ...???


You ate the Shepherd. :shock:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: What are you eating/cooking tonight

Postby kurupetos » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:00 pm

yialousa1971 wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
CBBB wrote:I had voskopita for lunch, I am sure BillC can translate for you all!


Shepherd's Pie ...???


You ate the Shepherd. :shock:

He was tastier than the pie. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest