The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Excellent start for the School of Science...

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 pm

It’s been a good day for the Cypriot community of Nof London…

Arsenal 6-1 Coventry
Carlisle 0-3 Tottenham
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby kurupetos » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:45 am

Get Real! wrote:It’s been a good day for the Cypriot community of Nof London…

Arsenal 6-1 Coventry
Carlisle 0-3 Tottenham

We'll do better in the premiership. :)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby kurupetos » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Another emphatic win for the Toffees...

Everton FC vs. Southampton FC 3-1 :)

Everton climbs to 2nd position. :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Get Real! wrote:I regret to announce that Kurupet just rung to inform that he won't be logging on tonight due to a sudden tragedy…

West Bromwich A. 2-0 Everton

My condolences Kurupet… :cry:


I thought it was something that I said! :D
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby kurupetos » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:20 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I regret to announce that Kurupet just rung to inform that he won't be logging on tonight due to a sudden tragedy…

West Bromwich A. 2-0 Everton

My condolences Kurupet… :cry:


I thought it was something that I said! :D

Arsenal is way behind us... 8)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:26 pm

kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I regret to announce that Kurupet just rung to inform that he won't be logging on tonight due to a sudden tragedy…

West Bromwich A. 2-0 Everton

My condolences Kurupet… :cry:


I thought it was something that I said! :D

Arsenal is way behind us... 8)


I guess that's the way you like it. Can't be helped. :?
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby kurupetos » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I regret to announce that Kurupet just rung to inform that he won't be logging on tonight due to a sudden tragedy…

West Bromwich A. 2-0 Everton

My condolences Kurupet… :cry:


I thought it was something that I said! :D

Arsenal is way behind us... 8)


I guess that's the way you like it. Can't be helped. :?

Does Kara Ali derive from Garaoli or is it the opposite? :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby denizaksulu » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 pm

kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:I regret to announce that Kurupet just rung to inform that he won't be logging on tonight due to a sudden tragedy…

West Bromwich A. 2-0 Everton

My condolences Kurupet… :cry:


I thought it was something that I said! :D

Arsenal is way behind us... 8)


I guess that's the way you like it. Can't be helped. :?

Does Kara Ali derive from Garaoli or is it the opposite? :?


Probably neither.

Sounds akin to garavolli/escargot/snail than anything else.

Also sounds like. Greek name.... Of Karaolis who was hanged by the British for doing his patriotic duty.
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby kurupetos » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm

1987...2013 :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Excellent start for the School of Science...

Postby kurupetos » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 :D

Amazing comeback against the filthy Londoners. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest