The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


CBBB is selling his house!

We all need a good laugh.

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby kurupetos » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm

sylvia wrote:what does cbbb stand for

Carlsberg Beer Best Beer
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby CBBB » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:22 pm

kurupetos wrote:
sylvia wrote:what does cbbb stand for

Carlsberg Beer Best Beer


Lies, all lies!!!!

KEO for ever!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby kurupetos » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 pm

CBBB wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
sylvia wrote:what does cbbb stand for

Carlsberg Beer Best Beer


Lies, all lies!!!!

KEO for ever!

It must be something else then. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby Cap » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:16 pm

sylvia wrote:what does cbbb stand for


Consenting Broke Back Bloke
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby cyprusgrump » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:26 pm

I thought it was Cypriot Born British Bastard.... :oops:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6594
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:34 pm

It's Callous Bugs Bunny Boiler!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby Schnauzer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Image[]



This illustrated property is NOT that which is actually being put up for sale, , CBBB's house can be seen in the foreground, it is located below and just to the left of the 'Yellow Post Box' on the front wall, you can actually see the 'Entrance'...... a 'Hole' in the brickwork, a delightful abode for a 'Rabbit'. :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby kurupetos » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Schnauzer wrote:This illustrated property is NOT that which is actually being put up for sale, , CBBB's house can be seen in the foreground, it is located below and just to the left of the 'Yellow Post Box' on the front wall, you can actually see the 'Entrance'...... a 'Hole' in the brickwork, a delightful abode for a 'Rabbit'. :wink:

:lol: I bet it's full of KEO cans.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby Schnauzer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:This illustrated property is NOT that which is actually being put up for sale, , CBBB's house can be seen in the foreground, it is located below and just to the left of the 'Yellow Post Box' on the front wall, you can actually see the 'Entrance'...... a 'Hole' in the brickwork, a delightful abode for a 'Rabbit'. :wink:

:lol: I bet it's full of KEO cans.



Viewing may be arranged by appointment with the local Cypriot 'Spectroscopist' who will be able to supply detailed photographs of the interior condition. :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: CBBB is selling his house!

Postby sylvia » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 am

hahahahah
User avatar
sylvia
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:44 pm
Location: uk

Previous

Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest