The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cyprus problem finally solved

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:27 pm

i am no Elam boy - imho Elam and GD and the like are racist shits -
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:38 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:i am no Elam boy - imho Elam and GD and the like are racist shits -


Not really - you are the racist from what you have espoused so far. Elam and GD have not ventured outside their own countries to tell the natives their history is a myth.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby kurupetos » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 am

Lordo wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:
Lordo wrote:my my that is some venomous racial hatred you are spouting my little gufui. no wonder the gc kids have so much hatred. your loss my friends.

pots and kettles, pot and kettle Lordo.

With you attitude you might not find living in the unoccupied zone not so pleasant... not because the GSC are in any way antiapthetic to you, but because you are to them,,,,


i will be fine. i will live in the north and cross over each day i am not that far from my work. i will sleep easy and day time i can take care of myself from the elamb boys like yourselves. thanks.

Sooner or later I will find you. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby supporttheunderdog » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:i am no Elam boy - imho Elam and GD and the like are racist shits -


Not really - you are the racist from what you have espoused so far. Elam and GD have not ventured outside their own countries to tell the natives their history is a myth.

and what have I said that is FACTUALLY incorrect about the history? The Myth is that Cypriot cities were founded by Heros from Troy when the reality is that if anything the Trojan war was probably 130 years before the first Greek invasion of Cyprus....

i do have not had the myths thrust down my throat since birth....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby Lordo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 am

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:
Lordo wrote:my my that is some venomous racial hatred you are spouting my little gufui. no wonder the gc kids have so much hatred. your loss my friends.

pots and kettles, pot and kettle Lordo.

With you attitude you might not find living in the unoccupied zone not so pleasant... not because the GSC are in any way antiapthetic to you, but because you are to them,,,,


i will be fine. i will live in the north and cross over each day i am not that far from my work. i will sleep easy and day time i can take care of myself from the elamb boys like yourselves. thanks.

Sooner or later I will find you. :mrgreen:


oh yeah, how will you know who i am

straobeldjin dje astrobeldjin banosu turkootomanosporon.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:18 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:i am no Elam boy - imho Elam and GD and the like are racist shits -


Not really - you are the racist from what you have espoused so far. Elam and GD have not ventured outside their own countries to tell the natives their history is a myth.

and what have I said that is FACTUALLY incorrect about the history? The Myth is that Cypriot cities were founded by Heros from Troy when the reality is that if anything the Trojan war was probably 130 years before the first Greek invasion of Cyprus....

i do have not had the myths thrust down my throat since birth....


What have you had thrust down your throat since birth, Imperialist?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby supporttheunderdog » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:i am no Elam boy - imho Elam and GD and the like are racist shits -


Not really - you are the racist from what you have espoused so far. Elam and GD have not ventured outside their own countries to tell the natives their history is a myth.

and what have I said that is FACTUALLY incorrect about the history? The Myth is that Cypriot cities were founded by Heros from Troy when the reality is that if anything the Trojan war was probably 130 years before the first Greek invasion of Cyprus....

i do have not had the myths thrust down my throat since birth....


What have you had thrust down your throat since birth, Imperialist?

The one thing I have not had thrust down my throat are the alleged "glories" of the Britsh Empir or Imperialism, the so-called glories of which were mostly a 19th Century myth. When have I otherwised ever encouraged the domination of one country over another? Indeed one of the things I beleive in, which you do not with your own megalist enosist imperialist ambitions is the true independance of Cyprus, free from either Athens or Ankara.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby kurupetos » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 am

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:
Lordo wrote:my my that is some venomous racial hatred you are spouting my little gufui. no wonder the gc kids have so much hatred. your loss my friends.

pots and kettles, pot and kettle Lordo.

With you attitude you might not find living in the unoccupied zone not so pleasant... not because the GSC are in any way antiapthetic to you, but because you are to them,,,,


i will be fine. i will live in the north and cross over each day i am not that far from my work. i will sleep easy and day time i can take care of myself from the elamb boys like yourselves. thanks.

Sooner or later I will find you. :mrgreen:


oh yeah, how will you know who i am

straobeldjin dje astrobeldjin banosu turkootomanosporon.

I have your pictures and name. 8)
Don't worry though, I will buy you a cup of Cypriot coffee in a traditional kahvehani in suburban Nicosia. :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby Lordo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm

correction you have a picture and a name. i know whos you have. i told him about the fact that you want to meet him. he has no problem. he says he will buy a cola in a bottle and then let you drink it and then you better run and run fast because if he catches you the bottle will not like the part of your body it will enter of course it will be done in a tasteful manner with least pain for you and your body part.

rekse bodjy re gondobotsi. fu.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Cyprus problem finally solved

Postby kurupetos » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Lordo wrote:correction you have a picture and a name. i know whos you have. i told him about the fact that you want to meet him. he has no problem. he says he will buy a cola in a bottle and then let you drink it and then you better run and run fast because if he catches you the bottle will not like the part of your body it will enter of course it will be done in a tasteful manner with least pain for you and your body part.

rekse bodjy re gondobotsi. fu.

When the time comes I will... :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest