The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Information required.

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Information required.

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Lordo wrote:why dont you post a couple to get a feel of what this man was saying in 1962-3-4 then. come on or at least give us a link.


Oh FFFFFFFSSSSS!!!!!

Get the flipping cotton wool out from in and between your ears!.... ONE FROM 1962 HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED>>>!!!!!! .... IN THIS THREAD!!!!
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Information required.

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
Lordo wrote:why dont you post a couple to get a feel of what this man was saying in 1962-3-4 then. come on or at least give us a link.


Oh FFFFFFFSSSSS!!!!!

Get the flipping cotton wool out from in and between your ears!.... ONE FROM 1962 HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED>>>!!!!!! .... IN THIS THREAD!!!!


are you saying that the propaganda statements made by magarinos are speeches. perhaps you can read up what a speech is. i am after speeches made to eoga members my friend not the sweet rose smelling crap that you posted.

either post a speech or get lost.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Information required.

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Lordo wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
Lordo wrote:why dont you post a couple to get a feel of what this man was saying in 1962-3-4 then. come on or at least give us a link.


Oh FFFFFFFSSSSS!!!!!

Get the flipping cotton wool out from in and between your ears!.... ONE FROM 1962 HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED>>>!!!!!! .... IN THIS THREAD!!!!


are you saying that the propaganda statements made by magarinos are speeches. perhaps you can read up what a speech is. i am after speeches made to eoga members my friend not the sweet rose smelling crap that you posted.

either post a speech or get lost.


Will get lost when you post some evidence for the alleged Big Mak speech in 1962.

WHERE IS IT...????
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Information required.

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:06 pm

if it was easy to post i would have it is not. I cannot find a single speech before 1967. did he make any where give us a link. any speech.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Information required.

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Lordo wrote:if it was easy to post i would have it is not. I cannot find a single speech before 1967. did he make any where give us a link. any speech.


Could the reason for your difficulty be that the evidence doesn't exist!!!!

... and No! ... do your own flipping searching!!!
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Information required.

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:33 pm

I am not talking about one speech. I am talking about any speech. come on you are treating like a game. it is not the truth is not a game. if you have any info which does not show you in a good light you must reveal. otherwise it goes on for ever especially as we cannot search greek text.

now grow up behave like a responsible citizen show how much you love cyprus by revealing any information you have.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Information required.

Postby Lordo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:22 pm

here is an honest question.

when and where did makarios say "let them boil in their juice"

you must ave eard tis one. no/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Information required.

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 am

...Lordo, i am curious, i think people, and thinking, evolve. Makarios called those "Greeks" traitors, at the UN itself, didn't he? can you demonstrate the same changes in Denktash with his acts? do you think the fact that he opened the gates after so many years is a credit to him, as a Cypriot, for Cyprus?

these two men were contemporaries, truly Statesmen in their Age, equals in abilities and in their flaws, wouldn't you say?

...their words are not dogma, and in their actions those of men. but one thing i'd like to think is certain, their love of Cyprus, even above their Turkishness/Greekness.

...if you would be so helpful (indeed you are helpful), why not propose a concerted effort, then?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Information required.

Postby Lordo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 am

rw power corrupts thats for sure. dengtash never changed his mind about anything since 1974. the only time he changed his mind was in 72 when he agreed to the 13 points of change to the constitution. that was forced on him by turkey.

why did he open the crossings you ask, becasue
1. there were 50,000 tcs at the presidnential place calling for it
2. erodgan ordered him to do so.

their statementship was not equal. makarios took control of the government and all the trappings that it can offer and dengtash created an open prison for the tcs with the help of the roc. that is not equal.

if you study makarios's personality you will be amazed the kind of character he was. i would not trust him with a herd of sheep never mind the state and the people.

as to concerted effort for what may I ask.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Information required.

Postby Lordo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Lordo wrote:here is an honest question.

when and where did makarios say "let them boil in their juice"

you must ave eard tis one. no/

don't tell me you never heard this one either.

did not hear the bullets either. blooming heck what were you doing.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests