The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Viewpoint » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 am

bill cobbett wrote:More rubbish from Mad Dog Erdogan during his brief trip to Germany.

According to the GB Guardian, he said this to a crowd of Turks...

Erdoğan has spent much of this week in Germany – if you believe his version of events – imparting well-meant advice to the locals. From the German perspective, Erdoğan did a Gaddafi by effectively accusing the Germans of being racists bent on repressing the country's 3 million Turks by forcing them to speak German and preventing them from practising their religion. "No one may ignore the rights of minorities … Nobody will be able to tear us away from our culture," Erdoğan told a gathering of 11,000 Turkish emigrés in Dusseldorf. "Our children must learn German, but they must learn Turkish first," he boomed, unwittingly lending support to Angela Merkel's highly dubious assertion that multiculturalism had "utterly failed" in Germany because immigrants refused to learn the language.

What a garagoz...!!!


The man is in fcat supporting that they learn German which is going to happen anyway because new generations are educated in German schools, what in fact h is doing is saying that they should not forget to learn Turkish at the same time, please keep up bill how old are you?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby ZoC » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 am

Viewpoint wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:More rubbish from Mad Dog Erdogan during his brief trip to Germany.

According to the GB Guardian, he said this to a crowd of Turks...

Erdoğan has spent much of this week in Germany – if you believe his version of events – imparting well-meant advice to the locals. From the German perspective, Erdoğan did a Gaddafi by effectively accusing the Germans of being racists bent on repressing the country's 3 million Turks by forcing them to speak German and preventing them from practising their religion. "No one may ignore the rights of minorities … Nobody will be able to tear us away from our culture," Erdoğan told a gathering of 11,000 Turkish emigrés in Dusseldorf. "Our children must learn German, but they must learn Turkish first," he boomed, unwittingly lending support to Angela Merkel's highly dubious assertion that multiculturalism had "utterly failed" in Germany because immigrants refused to learn the language.

What a garagoz...!!!


The man is in fcat supporting that they learn German which is going to happen anyway because new generations are educated in German schools, what in fact h is doing is saying that they should not forget to learn Turkish at the same time, please keep up bill how old are you?


i support that u learn english - and don't forget to learn turkish at the same time, so u can be manipulated by sociopaths from asia minor. please keep up viewpoints, how old are u.. and u and u?
User avatar
ZoC
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3280
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby kimon07 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 pm

bill cobbett wrote:PM Erdogan of the failed half-nation that is Turkey-Kurdistan is visiting Germany.

At a speech, with Frau Merkel sitting next to him, Erdogan again repeated the outrageous claim that the German Chancellor Merkel has said in the past that she thought it was a mistake to admit what he calls "South Cyprus" to the Union...!!!

Frau Merkel looked very quizzical when she heard this and doubtless thought... what on Earth is he on about..???

This is how Der Spiegel describes the nonsense from Mad Dog Erdogan...

At the end of the news conference Angela Merkel narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. Her face seemed to say: What's he talking about? Next to her, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was talking about Cyprus. It was a mistake, he said, to allow "South Cyprus" into the European Union, and he added that the chancellor shared that view.

..."It's a claim Erdogan has made before, most recently on Tuesday evening at the opening of the new Turkish Embassy in Berlin. That doesn't make it any truer, say officials close to Merkel. Some might say it's not especially diplomatic of him to repeat the statement in her presence. But perhaps the prime minister really believes it. Merkel is wise enough not to contradict him in public. She prefers to direct him to the side for the obligatory photo in front of the flags of their two nations. A handshake, smiles, and off they go..."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/eur ... 64579.html

Lest there be any doubt, Frau Merkel has never said it. It's a fabrication of Turkish Misinformation and a sign of Erdogan's Madness.


Who knows? Maybe SHE DID agree with him BEFORE the natural gas resources were found? :wink:
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:More rubbish from Mad Dog Erdogan during his brief trip to Germany.

According to the GB Guardian, he said this to a crowd of Turks...

Erdoğan has spent much of this week in Germany – if you believe his version of events – imparting well-meant advice to the locals. From the German perspective, Erdoğan did a Gaddafi by effectively accusing the Germans of being racists bent on repressing the country's 3 million Turks by forcing them to speak German and preventing them from practising their religion. "No one may ignore the rights of minorities … Nobody will be able to tear us away from our culture," Erdoğan told a gathering of 11,000 Turkish emigrés in Dusseldorf. "Our children must learn German, but they must learn Turkish first," he boomed, unwittingly lending support to Angela Merkel's highly dubious assertion that multiculturalism had "utterly failed" in Germany because immigrants refused to learn the language.

What a garagoz...!!!


The man is in fcat supporting that they learn German which is going to happen anyway because new generations are educated in German schools, what in fact h is doing is saying that they should not forget to learn Turkish at the same time, please keep up bill how old are you?


For someone who tells us they spent many years in England VP, which part of the very simple English phrase...

...but they must learn Turkish first, do you have trouble understanding...???
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby kimon07 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Viewpoint wrote:Why doesnt she come out and says its not true? obviously she cant because it is true.


Because she said all she had to say in 2011.


The Turkish press on Angela Merkel’s visit to Cyprus and Erdogan’s response

All Turkish dailies give extensive coverage to the visit of the German Chancellor Angela Merkel to Cyprus and her statements during the joint press conference with President Demetris Christofias after their tête-à-tête meeting.

Following are the headlines:

Hurriyet “Merkel: Turks are responsible for the non-solution in Cyprus”, “It is the Turks who are preventing the solution of the Cyprus problem”
Millyet: “Merkel has shaken Turkey from Cyprus”
Sabah: “She compared divided Cyprus with Germany”, “Merkel blamed Turks”
Zaman: “Statements by Angela Merkel that will anger Turkey”, “Merkel accused Turks on the island”
Taraf: “Merkel and Erdogan quarrelled for Cyprus”
Cumhuriyet: “Merkel has found the culprit for the Cyprus problem”. The paper writes that Merkel’s visit in the Greek Cypriot side is in return to Archbishop Makarios’s visit to Germany 49 years ago. Merkel accused the Turkish side for the non-solution in Cyprus and said: “South Cyprus has exerted every effort, however, the Turkish side has not done enough”
Aksam: “Merkel has shaken Turkey from Cyprus”. The German Chancellor expressed the wish for a solution to be found to the Cyprus problem and the continuation of Turkey’s EU negotiation process.

Broad coverage is also given to the response by Erdogan from Kuwait, under the following headlines:
Bugun: “Response from Erdogan to Merkel: Merkel is not aware of the history of the Cyprus problem….”
Cumhuriyet: “Response from Erdogan to Merkel: “Ms. Merkel thinks that the Cyprus problem was a process which began during her term in the prime ministry. She does not know the history of the Cyprus issue. If she had had the chance to talk to former leader of the main opposition party, she would have known those responsible for the Cyprus issue."
Zaman: “From Erdogan to Merkel: I suggest, have tea with Schroder”
Sabah: “Merkel has forgotten what she has said”
Hurriyet: “Harsh response from Erdogan to Merkel”. The paper writes that Prime Minister Erdogan evaluated the German Chancellor’s statements saying the following: I suppose that Mrs Merkel has forgotten what she has said. It was her who said that it was wrong to admit South Cyprus into the EU. She should investigate the time before she came to power”.

http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/pio/pio.nsf/A ... 120111.doc
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby kimon07 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 pm

See more reasons for the Germans to be upset!

German Press Criticize Erdogan EU Accession Ultimatum ...
http://www.spiegel.de/international/wor ... 64734.html
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Viewpoint » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Go Go Erdoğan....Merkels red face says it all....shes has been caught out being European two faced.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby ZoC » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Viewpoint wrote:Go Go Erdoğan....


er, hello? everyone in the world has figured out that their politicians are lying, cheating, incompetent, self-interested, sociopathic megalomaniacs... but when it comes to the turk leader, viewpoint's behaving like a silly cheer girl.

wot, just 'cos asil's in prison, ur looking for another crooked hubbie?
User avatar
ZoC
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3280
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby kimon07 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Viewpoint wrote:Go Go Erdoğan....Merkels red face says it all....shes has been caught out being European two faced.


Let me make a wild guess about what really happened, based on:

1. The statement of Erdogan.
2. The statements of Merkel when in Cyprus which I posted above.
3. The well known and accepted fact that Turkey always twists the truth systematically:

During his several visits to Germany, Erdogan keeps complaining and crying because CY was admitted to the EU while Turkey and its regime of the North are still "out into the cold".

Merkel, in order to make him feel better and have him order some more tanks and submarines etc and have him contract to German companies some big projects in Anatolia, tells him: "....well, Erdy dear, maybe we should have waited till the problem was solved first and then admit them, as you say. BUT This is past history Erdy. Since we did admit them, they are now a full member and they also have lots of goodies for us, such as lots and lots of natural gas. So, shut the fu...k up, Erdy and recognize them and stop threatening them and respect their presidency because, like it or not, they are one of us now while you are not. And stop blocking the achievement of a comprehensive and fair solution to the problem. Or, forget opening any new chapters in your accession talks. Oh and another thing Erdy my dear. In view of the developments in the region of the Mid East, and the fact that you and that moron of a foreign minister of yours have fu..ed up with all your neighbors, and you are f..ng up your own people and all the minorities and you are at war with the Kurds for twenty years and at the verge of being split up in five pieces, CY poses as an ideal advanced geostrategic post, both for NATO as well as for the EU, considering also that CY has excellent relations with all the countries in that region, including Israel, and also with Russia and China. So, be a good boy now. You can complain as much as you like but just keep it at that. And I will pretend I didn't hear what you said and therefore I will NOT BOTHER TO ANSWER to you. I will not say that you are right or that you are wrong because it is totally insignificant. OK?

How about that for a double faced stance VP????.
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Lordo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:15 pm

have you boys not realised yet turkey is not interested in joining a bankrupt eu. who in their right mind would be mad enough to join such an organisation. ohps i see you have. never mind better luck next time an opportunity comes along to join greece hey.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lonewolfcypriot and 0 guests