The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:30 am

PM Erdogan of the failed half-nation that is Turkey-Kurdistan is visiting Germany.

At a speech, with Frau Merkel sitting next to him, Erdogan again repeated the outrageous claim that the German Chancellor Merkel has said in the past that she thought it was a mistake to admit what he calls "South Cyprus" to the Union...!!!

Frau Merkel looked very quizzical when she heard this and doubtless thought... what on Earth is he on about..???

This is how Der Spiegel describes the nonsence from Mad Dog Erdogan...

At the end of the news conference Angela Merkel narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. Her face seemed to say: What's he talking about? Next to her, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was talking about Cyprus. It was a mistake, he said, to allow "South Cyprus" into the European Union, and he added that the chancellor shared that view.

..."It's a claim Erdogan has made before, most recently on Tuesday evening at the opening of the new Turkish Embassy in Berlin. That doesn't make it any truer, say officials close to Merkel. Some might say it's not especially diplomatic of him to repeat the statement in her presence. But perhaps the prime minister really believes it. Merkel is wise enough not to contradict him in public. She prefers to direct him to the side for the obligatory photo in front of the flags of their two nations. A handshake, smiles, and off they go..."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/eur ... 64579.html

Lest there be any doubt, Frau Merkel has never said it. It's a fabrication of Turkish Misinformation and a sign of Erdogan's Madness.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:20 am

Why doesnt she come out and says its not true? obviously she cant because it is true.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby B25 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:24 am

Viewpoint wrote:Why doesnt she come out and says its not true? obviously she cant because it is true.


Rubbish, it's because she is a bigger statesmn than the sick dog Erdo is, fool.

She doesn't need to embarass herself when a dick goes off on a tangent spouting BS. But then as a Turd, you would never understand that. Plonker!
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am

B25 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Why doesnt she come out and says its not true? obviously she cant because it is true.


Rubbish, it's because she is a bigger statesmn than the sick dog Erdo is, fool.

She doesn't need to embarass herself when a dick goes off on a tangent spouting BS. But then as a Turd, you would never understand that. Plonker!


So every stateman can say whatever they wish and the other one wont react and that makes them a bigger stateman...your are sick man...there is truth in what Erdoğan says thats why she cant say anything...you know full well that the truth is spoken in private...you GCs are an thorn in the side of an ailing old man called the EU you will just speed up its early death.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby B25 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:20 am

Viewpoint wrote:
B25 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Why doesnt she come out and says its not true? obviously she cant because it is true.


Rubbish, it's because she is a bigger statesmn than the sick dog Erdo is, fool.

She doesn't need to embarass herself when a dick goes off on a tangent spouting BS. But then as a Turd, you would never understand that. Plonker!


So every stateman can say whatever they wish and the other one wont react and that makes them a bigger stateman...your are sick man...there is truth in what Erdoğan says thats why she cant say anything...you know full well that the truth is spoken in private...you GCs are an thorn in the side of an ailing old man called the EU you will just speed up its early death.

Yeah, ok, carry on believing that, that's why your Turds want in isn't it, because it's ailing. You are such an idiot, you spout pure BS and rubbish just for the sake of it.
I guess in your mind, if you say it enough times, it'll beccome true, either that or if no one answers you, it remains fact. Plonker. Anyway where is Milti these days???
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:28 am

B25 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
B25 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Why doesnt she come out and says its not true? obviously she cant because it is true.


Rubbish, it's because she is a bigger statesmn than the sick dog Erdo is, fool.

She doesn't need to embarass herself when a dick goes off on a tangent spouting BS. But then as a Turd, you would never understand that. Plonker!


So every stateman can say whatever they wish and the other one wont react and that makes them a bigger stateman...your are sick man...there is truth in what Erdoğan says thats why she cant say anything...you know full well that the truth is spoken in private...you GCs are an thorn in the side of an ailing old man called the EU you will just speed up its early death.

Yeah, ok, carry on believing that, that's why your Turds want in isn't it, because it's ailing. You are such an idiot, you spout pure BS and rubbish just for the sake of it.
I guess in your mind, if you say it enough times, it'll beccome true, either that or if no one answers you, it remains fact. Plonker. Anyway where is Milti these days???


Why do you respond then B52? just FO.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby boomerang » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 am

first of all i don't know as to why anyone on earth would engage with vip(s)...on anything... :lol:

mad dog has been diagnosed as a long therm suffer of foot in mouth disease...

he asks for a minute and starts talking @ 1:08min and spits the dummy @ 3:46min...he asked for a 1 minute...

and for those interested to know what diplomacy is all about watch simon peres...

either way you look at it, if merkel said it in confidence, he stabbed her right in the back...if she didn't say it, he just lied and stabbed her in the back... this is what i call a win win situation for the RoC...the germans are learning about turkish politics, the hard way... :lol:
User avatar
boomerang
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7218
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:56 am

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Kikapu » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:31 am

Viewpoint wrote:
B25 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Why doesnt she come out and says its not true? obviously she cant because it is true.


Rubbish, it's because she is a bigger statesmn than the sick dog Erdo is, fool.

She doesn't need to embarass herself when a dick goes off on a tangent spouting BS. But then as a Turd, you would never understand that. Plonker!


So every stateman can say whatever they wish and the other one wont react and that makes them a bigger stateman...your are sick man...there is truth in what Erdoğan says thats why she cant say anything...you know full well that the truth is spoken in private...you GCs are an thorn in the side of an ailing old man called the EU you will just speed up its early death.


So when Erdogan says he wants Turkey in the EU with his recent statements, then he must be telling the truth, RIGHT! :D

But you always state the contrary that Turkey does not want to be in the EU. :lol:

So which is it? :lol:

It really does not matter what Erdogan says, because he has no world influence to change anything to what he wants. Host countries are just playing polite to him while he visits these countries. Erdogan only makes himself look like a clueless idiot when he tries to contradict world's opinion on Cyprus. He really is the odd man out, in more ways than one!

The truth is, Turkey can't be in the EU without RoC's approval (as well as other EU members), which is what is driving Erdogan crazy, that this little country of RoC which Turkey occupies part of it, is still able to grab Turkey by the balls!
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13541
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Obviously Merkel hasnt got the balls to come out and say Erdoğan is lieing because there must be some trurth to what he says as this was the general opinion of the EU after the GCs rejected the AP, they tricked their way in and sold us out just like your plan Kikapoooo.

The point you appear to be missing is the difference between really wanting to enter the EU and implimenting all the rules and regulations and just playing lip service to wanting to becoming a member of a club which is crumbling to pieces how long do you think Germany and France will continue to bail out countries like Greece Spain and South Cyprus to name but a few....hes play the lip service game so as to not lose the foreign investors which tops up his current account balance.

You really are at a loss with Turkish politics and should try to think with your brain rather than your venomus Turk hating heart, I know its difficult for you but it makes you look real stupid when you comment on things you know nothing about.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Mad Dog Erdogan Upsets Frau Merkel

Postby Lordo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm

it has nothing to do with balls. it is obvious even to the europeans that it was a mistake. whether they come out to say so or not. privately that is exactly what they are saying. it is not rocket science to conclude that. especially after papadobullos tv bordcast where he told his people that if they vote no now they will use the influence of the eu to get a better deal. this after promising to support the agreement woke up the europeans but of course it was too late.

but of course the eu has been like a house of cards like no other in history. who would want to join a bunkrup entity like the eu with an ever aging population that will need to be fed. it seems turkey can do better outside of the eu just trading with her without the responsibilities of being a member forever increasing her contribution.
the tcs are very thankful for the eu contribution of recent years. after dancing to the gc tune for decades it was the least they could do.
so it seems like the tables have turned yet again.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests