The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:53 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
More than 7,000 volunteers had by yesterday already signed up for Sunday's countrywide 'Let's Do It Cyprus!' clean-up.

http://incyprus.philenews.com/en-gb/Top ... -it-cyprus

Call 25864145 during municipality office hours to sign up to this particular clean-up.
Speaking about the Let's do it Cyprus! Campaign Commissioner for the Environment Ioanna Panayiotou noted it was part of the wider 'Let's do it World' effort which has become the largest volunteer movement on the globe.

She said that over 100 countries were taking part. Cyprus participated for the first time on September 29, 2012 when 4,000 volunteers collected over 20 tonnes of litter.


i hope that it is still possible for some volunteers in the north, to join, and take action, if it is as yet, not the case.


Very positive and encouraging
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Knock! knock!

Who's there...?

It's just BillC your Helpful Mersin 10 Postman, VP

Piss Off you Chav.

Errr OK, but not before leaving some more "trnc" rubbish.

Below is what is meant to be a football field and picnic site near the village of Occupied Koilanemos up in the Karpas.

Been turned in to another rubbish dump.

For Turkish-speakers from kibris724...

"... Ziyamet’teki saha çöp, moloz dökülen, araba pisti haline getirilen ve otlarla kaplanan bir şikayet merkezine döndü;

Ziyamet köyünde bulunan futbol sahası atıl durumda. Ziyamet köyünün kuzeyinde bulunan futbol sahasının içerisi otlarla dolu ve içerisine de çöp döküp dökülüyor. Ayrıca futbol sahası araba pisti haline getirilmiş.

Sahanın sağı ve solu moloz ve çöp dökülerek çöplük haline getirilmiş. Futbol sahasının hemen ilerisinde de Ziyamet piknik alanı bulunuyor. Bu durumdan vatandaşlar rahatsız. Üstelik de Esenköy anayolu üzerinde bulunan çöpler çirkin bir görüntü yaratıyor.

Vatandaşlar “gençler için yapılmış olan bu futbol sahasının bu durumda olması çok yazık. Yetkilileri göreve çağırıyoruz” dediler. ..."


Your a prick. You select pictures to portray the TCs as a lower race. I know your type of animal that you are. Your a scum bag. 100% your a eoka member and deserve to be hunted down like a animal that you are. You are the type of animal that won't show the good side of people because your a bad person. I find it difficult to have even called you a person as I feel more comfortable calling you a animal that you are. I would love to meet you face to face and teach you a few lessons in becoming a human being.


Mustiejodu, whatever you want to call bill, kindly respect the fact that without him, we are less enriched, as Cypriots, because he represents the qualities any Individual benefits from by questioning authority. i don't doubt that in the north the regime is there to serve an order which is outside the interests of the island's dwellers. (i don't need bill to tell me that.) whether you personally, or not, respect this fact (or only too willing to deny it) is beside the point, your character assassinations reflect badly on you, facts are facts.

...i don't need your compliments, or a judgement on the qualities of my efforts toward a dialog either; if you are looking for this yourself, instead i suggest you try being helpful to the readers, because although most remain silent, those that are here have one thing in common, (or should have one thing in common), and that is Cyprus. i will ask you again, if you are Cypriot, say, "i am no "Turk" not unlike a "Greek", Greek or Turk i am Cypriot, first".
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby zan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:55 pm

RW,
If you want to listen to Bills propaganda then do so. It seems that you already have by your statement about the "regime" in the north not being in the interests of the island dwellers. I would have hoped that you would have realised that there are many regimes, on both sides that do not converge and that CAN be seen as not being in the interests of the island dwellers but I can assure you that there are many, the majority, that are working for the TCs and I believe they are Island dwellers. for you to make such a statement shows the real way you think. I honestly thought you one of the REAL free thinkers but alas........
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:02 am

zan, i hope that the Unions, and the teachers can demonstrate the simple need for both parties (Greek and Turk) to support each other, if they want to secure for themselves a voice in bettering their lives as Persons.

it's easy to say that there are many sets of elites who seek for themselves the power to exploit Cyprus, and, our nature to be loving. easy to divide, it seems, and in the heated obfuscation create a false premise for debate. the north is nothing more than it was before the opportunities of the Modern Age, subjected by an occupying army, the population considered not much more than chattel, "Turkish" or not. fact remains, the north is no example from which the world can emulate; what remains untouched beauty is a sheer coincidence, given the approach civil authorities take in planning. this battle being fought here in Cyprus, be it better civil care, or a simple respect toward land, is against an ignorance that wishes things to stay the same, if you will, where "they" have no need to improve themselves.

...point being Mustiejodu does me no favour, (and i don't like condescending either) i suggest that his mistake (character assasination, 'racist' generalising) can be improved before he too becomes, as you say, a propaganda tool. one flag flies higher, in this and any case, the Cypriot Flag, Greek and Turkish, just the same, have their place. and if you want to fight, garbage, it does not come from a behaviour that denies what is in your own backyard, because there is a backyard next to yours.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby zan » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:01 pm

RW,

You are full of contradictions. You praise in one post and condemn in another. Why would any country want to emulate a country under isolation. Even so, I don't see anyone walking around in rags. There are no back yards but people, whose needs cannot be ignored for ideology.
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Knock! knock!

Who's there...?

It's just BillC your Helpful Mersin 10 Postman, VP

Piss Off you Chav.

Errr OK, but not before leaving some more "trnc" rubbish.

Below is what is meant to be a football field and picnic site near the village of Occupied Koilanemos up in the Karpas.

Been turned in to another rubbish dump.

For Turkish-speakers from kibris724...

"... Ziyamet’teki saha çöp, moloz dökülen, araba pisti haline getirilen ve otlarla kaplanan bir şikayet merkezine döndü;

Ziyamet köyünde bulunan futbol sahası atıl durumda. Ziyamet köyünün kuzeyinde bulunan futbol sahasının içerisi otlarla dolu ve içerisine de çöp döküp dökülüyor. Ayrıca futbol sahası araba pisti haline getirilmiş.

Sahanın sağı ve solu moloz ve çöp dökülerek çöplük haline getirilmiş. Futbol sahasının hemen ilerisinde de Ziyamet piknik alanı bulunuyor. Bu durumdan vatandaşlar rahatsız. Üstelik de Esenköy anayolu üzerinde bulunan çöpler çirkin bir görüntü yaratıyor.

Vatandaşlar “gençler için yapılmış olan bu futbol sahasının bu durumda olması çok yazık. Yetkilileri göreve çağırıyoruz” dediler. ..."


Your a prick. You select pictures to portray the TCs as a lower race. I know your type of animal that you are. Your a scum bag. 100% your a eoka member and deserve to be hunted down like a animal that you are. You are the type of animal that won't show the good side of people because your a bad person. I find it difficult to have even called you a person as I feel more comfortable calling you a animal that you are. I would love to meet you face to face and teach you a few lessons in becoming a human being.


Mustiejodu, whatever you want to call bill, kindly respect the fact that without him, we are less enriched, as Cypriots, because he represents the qualities any Individual benefits from by questioning authority. i don't doubt that in the north the regime is there to serve an order which is outside the interests of the island's dwellers. (i don't need bill to tell me that.) whether you personally, or not, respect this fact (or only too willing to deny it) is beside the point, your character assassinations reflect badly on you, facts are facts.

...i don't need your compliments, or a judgement on the qualities of my efforts toward a dialog either; if you are looking for this yourself, instead i suggest you try being helpful to the readers, because although most remain silent, those that are here have one thing in common, (or should have one thing in common), and that is Cyprus. i will ask you again, if you are Cypriot, say, "i am no "Turk" not unlike a "Greek", Greek or Turk i am Cypriot, first".


I am as cypriot as you are no less no more. If you met me by chance you would not be able to see any difference between us. We have the same family principles, we eat the same food, we have the same dreams, our outlook on life would be the same. I am 100% sure that we would get on well. I believe your from a generation where all cypriots from different creeds coexisted ? I am also as I was born in the uk and we all coexisted together in London but the cypriots in cyprus have been separated for 40 years. If you came to my house on a weekend like today I will be lighting the charcoal to do a bbq. My neighbour savaggi will bring the pork shoulders, I will make the sheftali and cut the chicken. His daughter who is my daughters best friend will come and his wife who is my karate teacher will also bring afelya My wife's friends will come , Katterina , costas and Despina . Then our mutual friends panos and vasoss will bring the loukanika and bits and peaces. We are all cypriot and we are living proof that it works . The people on this forum can just live their lives hating their countrymen. It's all really rather exhausting I rather just live and let live.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:04 pm

zan wrote:RW,

You are full of contradictions. You praise in one post and condemn in another. Why would any country want to emulate a country under isolation. Even so, I don't see anyone walking around in rags. There are no back yards but people, whose needs cannot be ignored for ideology.


...the point being that to Turkey, "you" are a flea. with all the growth, in Turkey, the last ten years, one would hope that a country as organised could make the north, a paradise, when compared to the south; it is as much a propaganda war, as it is economic, is it not? you may not see people in rags walking around, but it is hard to imagine that if there were,"you" would tell us, although truth told, it seems bill c cares more than the chavs who call him a chav, because he provides a source, as well as sticking to the topic of conversation.

...why not zan, an awareness, and a level of education where people care for the environment around them, and in a manner which is distinctive and caring? if "you" really cared about sticking it to the "Greeks" (and that "Turkishness" is supreme), wouldn't the best way be, to be better?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:05 pm

FAMAGUSTA GAZETTE • Monday, 07 April, 2014
A total of 25,541 kg of mixed garbage and 7,000 kg of recyclables were collected from 708 cleaning points during “Let`s Do it Cyprus” campaign which took place yesterday, Environment Commissioner, Ioanna Panayiotou announced during a press conference held here today.

The “Let`s do it Cyprus” campaign was held again on 6 April 2014 by the Commissioner's Office and “Let`s do it Cyprus Group”, following the first successful clean-up campaign which was held across the island on 29 September 2012 with the participation of around 4,000 volunteers.

The Let`s Do It Cyprus! – We Clean Cyprus in a Day clean-up campaign is the biggest environmental campaign held in Cyprus ​so far. This year 9,717 volunteers took part in the campaign.

“Let’s Do It Cyprus” is part of the global “Let’s Do It World” clean-up campaign which aims to remove garbage from nature areas. — (FG/Agencies)
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby zan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:46 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
zan wrote:RW,

You are full of contradictions. You praise in one post and condemn in another. Why would any country want to emulate a country under isolation. Even so, I don't see anyone walking around in rags. There are no back yards but people, whose needs cannot be ignored for ideology.


...the point being that to Turkey, "you" are a flea. with all the growth, in Turkey, the last ten years, one would hope that a country as organised could make the north, a paradise, when compared to the south; it is as much a propaganda war, as it is economic, is it not? you may not see people in rags walking around, but it is hard to imagine that if there were,"you" would tell us, although truth told, it seems bill c cares more than the chavs who call him a chav, because he provides a source, as well as sticking to the topic of conversation.

...why not zan, an awareness, and a level of education where people care for the environment around them, and in a manner which is distinctive and caring? if "you" really cared about sticking it to the "Greeks" (and that "Turkishness" is supreme), wouldn't the best way be, to be better?



Yes! It is a propaganda war, from both sides and it would have played into GC hands had Turkey built up even more than it has. The screams from the south would have been deafening. So........it is, and always has been, a balancing act. If you have only just woken up to that fact then.......Good morning :roll:

Why not :roll: It seems your casualties are less important than mine :lol: As I already said.....You are full of contradictions :!:

I have no idea where you got the idea that I want to "stick it to the Greeks" or that I think "Turkishness is supreme". All I have ever done is to show that we are all equal and a fair and realistic solution is agreed. You need to get off that cloud you are on and come join the crowd. It may also help you to realise that while you are waxing lyrical, as impressive as it is, communication is the more important part of this forum. it is no good if the only one getting your point......is you :lol:
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:00 am

...rather than you mate, (i get your point) but the "you" which is the Person (my question is still valid); that's a good excuse, "you" are left in servitude by Turkey, because it would look too good otherwise, the "Greeks" would complain.

cheers!
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests