The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby zan » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:29 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...rather than you mate, (i get your point) but the "you" which is the Person (my question is still valid); that's a good excuse, "you" are left in servitude by Turkey, because it would look too good otherwise, the "Greeks" would complain.

cheers!



In servitude by Turkey, "ROC", EU, UN, and a host of others, on the lie built by GCs. So who should be ashamed? You expect us to blame turkey for what the rest of the world are doing? We are enclosed in a castle under siege and the only ones concerned for our future is Turkey. The rest wish we should disappear.
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:12 pm

...right zan, the whole world is "your" enemy, only Turkey is a saviour; "you" are helpless what choice is there, but to accept what is offered from the so-called mom. my guess is you wish you were Turkish, but unfortunately the closest you can get is "Turkish" enough; what did Erdogan call the Turkish Cypriot, servant slave, parasite?

as it is the north has a problem with (all kinds of) rubbish, and you are waiting for someone or something to clean it up...
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7592
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby Maximus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...right zan, the whole world is "your" enemy, only Turkey is a saviour; "you" are helpless what choice is there, but to accept what is offered from the so-called mom. my guess is you wish you were Turkish, but unfortunately the closest you can get is "Turkish" enough; what did Erdogan call the Turkish Cypriot, servant slave, parasite?

as it is the north has a problem with (all kinds of) rubbish, and you are waiting for someone or something to clean it up...


I think he would rather be a helpless 'parasite' so long as the GC's lose "a little bit more of Cyprus" - as he put it on another thread.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby zan » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:25 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...right zan, the whole world is "your" enemy, only Turkey is a saviour; "you" are helpless what choice is there, but to accept what is offered from the so-called mom. my guess is you wish you were Turkish, but unfortunately the closest you can get is "Turkish" enough; what did Erdogan call the Turkish Cypriot, servant slave, parasite?

as it is the north has a problem with (all kinds of) rubbish, and you are waiting for someone or something to clean it up...



I am quite happy as to who I am and am doing all i can to help my people fend of thinking as childish as yours. It really is like being in the infant shcool where you are slagging off my mate because you want my chocolate. We are dealing with you all mate. We have a friend in most of Turkey. You wan to play?
User avatar
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16213
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:03 pm

yes Zan, I do, as a Cypriot; i want to have Turkey as an ally, not as a "Greek"/"Turk", or by any other name but, Cypriot.

it is the island that counts, what is "Greek" about it or "Turkish" is a selfish thought, at the moment, because the Cypriot Flag does not fly higher.

i say, join me, say, "i love Cyprus, i love Cyprus first".

you, you Zan, i remember, and i believe your heart swells with love that is giving. have the Grace to remind readers that the scum we are talking about enjoy their Liberty so long as the Freedom the rest of us crave for remains impotent, now divided. beware the stupid Greek, it is a fear worth having, i understand that, but there is no point in denying the fact that we all live in fear of the stupid Turk; don't you think the harm that has been done to me, that as a Greek, i am as afraid, of the stupid Greek, as you? it is about fifty years now that a sense close to the land has been removed from our grasp, with "this" thinking, while "this" must stop, and as the dwellers of the island, now, to overcome and what seems complete, (of course, exists (as a 'fait accomplis') in 1983,) beyond 1974, here we are, that's to say, Cypriots in the world of "Greeks" and "Turks" and "Brits" and "Russians" and let's not forget the Yanks, the EU, the UN, and the "Jews" . Sovereignty, as Property, i imagine is an active topic of conversation between those who lead their countries, by having a Bureaucracy well founded. and in essence, having one, Turkey believes she was cheated, with the Treaty of Lausanne, while her fight with Great Britain continues, the rest of "us", are treated accordingly. times have changed, though. so too, Turkey with her revolution, and what remains to be completed from it, beyond what is "Turkish" and as a State. Erdogan is a great leader, anything can happen, even a BBF in Turkey itself. indeed, it would be great if a Treaty of Mutual Defense could be drawn up in a manner where the Mediterranean is more secure, as allies because they have found a way to move all of Mankind forward, i would suggest forward thinking if it included preparedness for (environmental/maritime) disasters, between Cyprus and Turkey, (as well as other allies); and Turkey should lead that. indeed, demand a Greek Constituency to represent itself as do Turkish Cypriots (if you are for Cypriots), i hope that Turkey does the same, how else to free the Federal Government from a bias seen, to make it better, a Republic which exists to represent its Citizens in a very simple manner, without discrimination, or distinction, (even with demographics which at present represent an overwhelming majority as Persons,) Individuals, equal.

...yes, quite right, "this is "Turkish" garbage", "this is "Greek" garbage", adds to the debate (in Cyprus, it is still the "Greeks" who win (planning dear Zan, "you" guys have not planned (as well)). but garbage is what garbage is, having it, let alone ignoring it is just plain Ignorant; makes my blood boil when the island is advertised (read: sold) as a place of pristine untouched beauty, and from a Cypriot standpoint ("Greek", or not), i am glad at least that this info (i mean the right here and now) is available to me (thanks to bill, the forum admins., et al.).

quite frankly, i like you have more confidence in the People, themselves. it would be nice if the Turkish Army left this island entirely, and they made it easy for those "Turkish" to return with them. as it is, i believe, left to themselves, they, those who choose as Cypriots to stay because there is a better reason, would not fear thirst, and they would not plunder or be plundered; what do i know of course, coming from a mixed village.
Last edited by repulsewarrior on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7592
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:16 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:quite frankly, i like you have more confidence in the People, themselves. it would be nice if the Turkish Army left this island entirely, and they made it easy for those "Turkish" to return with them. as it is, i believe, left to themselves, they, those who choose as Cypriots to stay because there is a better reason, would not fear thirst, and they would not plunder or be plundered; what do i know of course, coming from a mixed village.



Very naive how do you propose to provide for safety of GCs and TCs?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:quite frankly, i like you have more confidence in the People, themselves. it would be nice if the Turkish Army left this island entirely, and they made it easy for those "Turkish" to return with them. as it is, i believe, left to themselves, they, those who choose as Cypriots to stay because there is a better reason, would not fear thirst, and they would not plunder or be plundered; what do i know of course, coming from a mixed village.



Very naive how do you propose to provide for safety of GCs and TCs?


develop a culture of abiding by the rule of law....begin by prosecuting all the corrupt politicians and bankers, then move to conducting an investigation of all the killings/murders of the past...very simple...all the confidence building measures cannot add up to pure and simple justice..
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:quite frankly, i like you have more confidence in the People, themselves. it would be nice if the Turkish Army left this island entirely, and they made it easy for those "Turkish" to return with them. as it is, i believe, left to themselves, they, those who choose as Cypriots to stay because there is a better reason, would not fear thirst, and they would not plunder or be plundered; what do i know of course, coming from a mixed village.



Very naive how do you propose to provide for safety of GCs and TCs?


develop a culture of abiding by the rule of law....begin by prosecuting all the corrupt politicians and bankers, then move to conducting an investigation of all the killings/murders of the past...very simple...all the confidence building measures cannot add up to pure and simple justice..


Who are you going to give this duty to? Who do you trust?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby DT. » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:quite frankly, i like you have more confidence in the People, themselves. it would be nice if the Turkish Army left this island entirely, and they made it easy for those "Turkish" to return with them. as it is, i believe, left to themselves, they, those who choose as Cypriots to stay because there is a better reason, would not fear thirst, and they would not plunder or be plundered; what do i know of course, coming from a mixed village.



Very naive how do you propose to provide for safety of GCs and TCs?


develop a culture of abiding by the rule of law....begin by prosecuting all the corrupt politicians and bankers, then move to conducting an investigation of all the killings/murders of the past...very simple...all the confidence building measures cannot add up to pure and simple justice..


Who are you going to give this duty to? Who do you trust?


Sure as hell don't trust a Turkish battalion stationed in Cyprus.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: The Rubbish Regime of "trnc"

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Can you provide alternatives? taking into account the sensativities of both sides.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests