The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby Get Real! » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 pm

kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:I care not in this conversation about Greeks Oracle. Cypriots whole heartedly. Half Cypriots? Well I will care for them too. :)))

Are you half human, half Turk? :mrgreen:

Which half of your half brain conjured that up? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 35615
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby kurupetos » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:I care not in this conversation about Greeks Oracle. Cypriots whole heartedly. Half Cypriots? Well I will care for them too. :)))

Are you half human, half Turk? :mrgreen:

Which half of your half brain conjured that up? :lol:

Both halves are equally Hellenic. 8)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13468
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: Nicosia

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 am

kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:I care not in this conversation about Greeks Oracle. Cypriots whole heartedly. Half Cypriots? Well I will care for them too. :)))

Are you half human, half Turk? :mrgreen:

Which half of your half brain conjured that up? :lol:

Both halves are equally Hellenic. 8)

both halves are equally racist.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am

...i would not call deniz racist, he might be Hellenistic or a Human, but he cannot be compared to kurupetos who is half "Turk"/"Greek" (they are both the same), half joker.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5178
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:53 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...i would not call deniz racist, he might be Hellenistic or a Human, but he cannot be compared to kurupetos who is half "Turk"/"Greek" (they are both the same), half joker.


i would certainly not call Deniz racist -
-
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby kurupetos » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:I care not in this conversation about Greeks Oracle. Cypriots whole heartedly. Half Cypriots? Well I will care for them too. :)))

Are you half human, half Turk? :mrgreen:

Which half of your half brain conjured that up? :lol:

Both halves are equally Hellenic. 8)

both halves are equally racist.

What's the matter dog? Are you Mongolian too? :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13468
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: Nicosia

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby kurupetos » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...i would not call deniz racist, he might be Hellenistic or a Human, but he cannot be compared to kurupetos who is half "Turk"/"Greek" (they are both the same), half joker.


i would certainly not call Deniz racist -
-

Deniz is a good fellow. He knows I am joking. :roll:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13468
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: Nicosia

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Deniz is great. He is a polymath. Unfortunately, his Ottoman genes just won't allow him to see Turks as ordinary human beings.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5737
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 am

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Or see Greeks as extraordinary! :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5737
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 am

Re: Genetic origin of the Cypriots

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:19 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:Or see Greeks as extraordinary! :D



And the last two posts by GiG say all about her deluded Übermensch/Untermensch mentality.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6738
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm
Location: limassol

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests