The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


here is justice in action

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

here is justice in action

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 am

the young man who stole the sheep from athienu has been caught.

http://haberkibris.com/alaslan-tutuklan ... 4.facebook

same man the gc police chased into a tc village.
Lordo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4805
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: here is justice in action

Postby kurupetos » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:44 am

Akıncılar


Naturally. What do you expect from a Lurucunt? Does he belong to the infamous YFred clan? :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: here is justice in action

Postby bill cobbett » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:44 am

Lordo wrote:the young man who stole the sheep from athienu has been caught.

http://haberkibris.com/alaslan-tutuklan ... 4.facebook

same man the gc police chased into a tc village.


Is it true that the sheep rustler was arrested in L..Llu..Luriciginia L..Lo..Lordo...???
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15302
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by the Jurkish Army

Re: here is justice in action

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 am

nooooooo akincilar you people got problem reading. he has been arrested for stealing sheep from the south. you see the tc police do care about you boys and your sheep. hopefully they will retrun them to the owner if he still has them. of course his mate has a kleftiko kavene in the village so who knows they may have been consumed already.
Lordo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4805
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: here is justice in action

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:03 am

It says they were caught by the "rums" - or should that be "rams"? :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5959
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: here is justice in action

Postby kurupetos » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:24 am

Lordo wrote:nooooooo akincilar you people got problem reading. he has been arrested for stealing sheep from the south. you see the tc police do care about you boys and your sheep. hopefully they will retrun them to the owner if he still has them. of course his mate has a kleftiko kavene in the village so who knows they may have been consumed already.

What is a 'kavene'? Do you mean a 'kahvehani'? :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: here is justice in action

Postby bill cobbett » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 am

Call us suspicious ... but as this story comes out of the Occupied Areas... and it does come with a waft of sewage...

So here's a chap who sustained a broken arm during the unfortunate incident with the police of the Republic a few weeks ago, an injury which doesn't hinder him in driving a cattle lorry and 40 sheep from Athienou, 20 miles way, a few days later...!!!

Odd thing this story, this ever-so convenient and coincidence of a story, something smells about it.. and it ain't fish.

Are we being served a sacrificial lamb...???
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15302
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by the Jurkish Army

Re: here is justice in action

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 am

you boys dont know nofink. it is less than 5 miles. he can walk it.



the point is the crime is committed in the south and he has been arrested in the north for it. so they must be cooperating.
Lordo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4805
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: here is justice in action

Postby bill cobbett » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:31 am

Lordo wrote:you boys dont know nofink. it is less than 5 miles. he can walk it.



the point is the crime is committed in the south and he has been arrested in the north for it. so they must be cooperating.


What...??? ... walked 5 miles with 40 shagging sheep under his one good arm...!!!

'ere Lordo... are you trying to serve us mutton dressed as lamb...???
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15302
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by the Jurkish Army

Re: here is justice in action

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 am

bill cobbett wrote:
Lordo wrote:you boys dont know nofink. it is less than 5 miles. he can walk it.



the point is the crime is committed in the south and he has been arrested in the north for it. so they must be cooperating.


What...??? ... walked 5 miles with 40 shagging sheep under his one good arm...!!!

'ere Lordo... are you trying to serve us mutton dressed as lamb...???


you are fast asleep my friend. what gave you the idea that sheep get carried under their arm. of all people you should know that sheep are on all fours.

you see do you remember.

Lordo
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4805
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest