The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Why my dear? Because I called you absent minded? Or is there something else I should know???
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Viewpoint » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:Why my dear? Because I called you absent minded? Or is there something else I should know???


You are not being absent minded but bloody minded your comments about the average Tc not paying his electricity bill and thinking that how it should be is showing us how ignorant you really are.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Why my dear? Because I called you absent minded? Or is there something else I should know???


You are not being absent minded but bloody minded your comments about the average Tc not paying his electricity bill and thinking that how it should be is showing us how ignorant you really are.


Well I never claimed to have known everything that happens in the occupied, but what's wrong in checking the validity of rumors, which I suspected they could not be totally true on the first place?
In fact lordo just verified that those who are rich or have the connections don't pay a penny. Any comments on that?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Viewpoint » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Why my dear? Because I called you absent minded? Or is there something else I should know???


You are not being absent minded but bloody minded your comments about the average Tc not paying his electricity bill and thinking that how it should be is showing us how ignorant you really are.


Well I never claimed to have known everything that happens in the occupied, but what's wrong in checking the validity of rumors, which I suspected they could not be totally true on the first place?
In fact lordo just verified that those who are rich or have the connections don't pay a penny. Any comments on that?


Yeah yeah try and back track now, Lordo is right but they are the minority, the majority of TCs are law abiding citizens.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Why my dear? Because I called you absent minded? Or is there something else I should know???


You are not being absent minded but bloody minded your comments about the average Tc not paying his electricity bill and thinking that how it should be is showing us how ignorant you really are.


Well I never claimed to have known everything that happens in the occupied, but what's wrong in checking the validity of rumors, which I suspected they could not be totally true on the first place?
In fact lordo just verified that those who are rich or have the connections don't pay a penny. Any comments on that?


Yeah yeah try and back track now, Lordo is right but they are the minority, the majority of TCs are law abiding citizens.


I don't backtrack, it;s you who needed 2-3 posts to get back on track.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Lordo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Why my dear? Because I called you absent minded? Or is there something else I should know???


You are not being absent minded but bloody minded your comments about the average Tc not paying his electricity bill and thinking that how it should be is showing us how ignorant you really are.


Well I never claimed to have known everything that happens in the occupied, but what's wrong in checking the validity of rumors, which I suspected they could not be totally true on the first place?
In fact lordo just verified that those who are rich or have the connections don't pay a penny. Any comments on that?


Yeah yeah try and back track now, Lordo is right but they are the minority, the majority of TCs are law abiding citizens.

vp no matter how clever they are, they always show their true colours. especially those who have no ilkokul diplomas like my friend pyrobullo. product of the go church through and through.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Viewpoint » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

I find it unbelievable that they believe these preconceived ideas about TCs, they are like sheep following idiots like Kikapoooo who spouts shit and they lick it all up.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 am

Viewpoint wrote:I find it unbelievable that they believe these preconceived ideas about TCs, they are like sheep following idiots like Kikapoooo who spouts shit and they lick it all up.

i have now seen what is in their history books. it is unbelievable that a country in the eu is actually about 500 years behind everybody else. the only reason they got in was because greece blackmailed eu to let them in. and they deserve each other.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Me Ed » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:36 pm

LOL - looks like the Cratos has been cut off because of an unpaid bill!

http://www.haberkktc.com/haber/cratos-h ... 57993.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Me Ed
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1787
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 pm
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Re: The Powerless Regime of "TRNC"

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Me Ed wrote:LOL - looks like the Cratos has been cut off because of an unpaid bill!

http://www.haberkktc.com/haber/cratos-h ... 57993.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



To right if the average TC can pay so can they, well done to the TRNC electricity board.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest