The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Bail-out agreed!

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby apc2010 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
apc2010 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
apc2010 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Are you still blaming Cyprus for this proposal, you racist?


The geezer lives here .............and pays into the country FULL time .....can you say the same ...??????



Observer lives in north London.

My life is in Cyprus.

Nevertheless, are you also blaming Cyprus for this mess?


FFS do you live in Cyprus , have all your life here ( yes Here) , if not lip service is just what it is ........

Please tell me your quote "my life is in Cyprus is true" if not in my opinion you can F88k off.........

you are worst than the EU.......


What are you on about? My home is in Cyprus.

observer wrote:
observer wrote:NX-PN7........................Industry's First Dual Play System that can play and charge two iPods :-)


OK I'll help you out

N7 9BA.................postal code of part of the London Borough of Islington :)



Sorry I did not realize you were a 12 month resident here , paying your taxes etc , I was under the impression you just swanned over for a holiday and preached ......
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm

apc2010 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
apc2010 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
apc2010 wrote:
The geezer lives here .............and pays into the country FULL time .....can you say the same ...??????



Observer lives in north London.

My life is in Cyprus.

Nevertheless, are you also blaming Cyprus for this mess?


FFS do you live in Cyprus , have all your life here ( yes Here) , if not lip service is just what it is ........

Please tell me your quote "my life is in Cyprus is true" if not in my opinion you can F88k off.........

you are worst than the EU.......


What are you on about? My home is in Cyprus.

observer wrote:
observer wrote:NX-PN7........................Industry's First Dual Play System that can play and charge two iPods :-)


OK I'll help you out

N7 9BA.................postal code of part of the London Borough of Islington :)



Sorry I did not realize you were a 12 month resident here , paying your taxes etc , I was under the impression you just swanned over for a holiday and preached ......


You are an idiot. Why are you supporting a Turk (observer) who lives in London in assuming that Cyprus is at fault?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby apc2010 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 pm

What the fvck are you talking about ..............????

I was talking about Cyprusgrump..........

but nice on avoiding the question about where you live ............you could get a government job....Bullshit is needed right now...
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:43 pm

apc2010 wrote:What the fvck are you talking about ..............????

I was talking about Cyprusgrump..........

but nice on avoiding the question about where you live ............you could get a government job....Bullshit is needed right now...


As I said - you are an idiot!

Here's the exchange:


apc2010 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
observer wrote:GreekIslandGirl
No - I disagree. The usual racists will try and blame Cyprus. But most rational people know it's the EU at the bottom of this:


I always enjoy your entries, and am looking forward to your explanation of why white is black, and black is white.


Are you still blaming Cyprus for this proposal, you racist?


The geezer lives here .............and pays into the country FULL time .....can you say the same ...??????


Who are you talking about?

I was discussing with "observer" (a Turk) - when you jumped in!

:roll:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby apc2010 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Ok as an idiot do you live /have all your money in (your beloved) Cyprus...??????
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby supporttheunderdog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:07 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
apc2010 wrote:What the fvck are you talking about ..............????

I was talking about Cyprusgrump..........

but nice on avoiding the question about where you live ............you could get a government job....Bullshit is needed right now...


As I said - you are an idiot!

Here's the exchange:


apc2010 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
observer wrote:GreekIslandGirl
No - I disagree. The usual racists will try and blame Cyprus. But most rational people know it's the EU at the bottom of this:


I always enjoy your entries, and am looking forward to your explanation of why white is black, and black is white.


Are you still blaming Cyprus for this proposal, you racist?


The geezer lives here .............and pays into the country FULL time .....can you say the same ...??????


Who are you talking about?

I was discussing with "observer" (a Turk) - when you jumped in!

So please, tell us, Little Star where do you spend the majority of your time??





:roll:
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8201
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 pm

apc2010 wrote:Ok as an idiot do you live /have all your money in (your beloved) Cyprus...??????



I don't have much money but most of my assets are in Cyprus. But that is of little concern to me. My main concerns are that my closest relatives are having to do military service - something the one who trolls my posts and confused you does not have to worry about. Hence my "anti-Turkey in Cyprus" stance (among other reasons)!

The reality is, observer, as a Turk was bad-mouthing Cyprus and I supported Cyprus - but Cyprusgrump, who trolls my posts, thought the Turk's derogatory comment to me was "funny" and posted his usual 3-4 laughter emoticons. For some reason you jumped to the Turk's anti-Cypriot defence - then it turns out you were defending someone who is desperate to sell their holiday-home and get out of Cyprus whilst all the while bad-mouthing Cyprus and the EU. That is Cyprusgrump. He has NO ties to Cyprus. I was born in Cyprus, have most of my assets in Cyprus and have my nearest and dearest putting their lives on the line for Cyprus. Myself, my friends and relatives have suffered under the Turks. Hence why I support Cyprus against Turkey - something the Brits will only do when it suits their pockets.

I am not holding my breath for an apology. :roll:
Now - time to leave before all the trolls get hungry ...
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby apc2010 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:31 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
apc2010 wrote:Ok as an idiot do you live /have all your money in (your beloved) Cyprus...??????



I don't have much money but most of my assets are in Cyprus. But that is of little concern to me. My main concerns are that my closest relatives are having to do military service - something the one who trolls my posts and confused you does not have to worry about. Hence my "anti-Turkey in Cyprus" stance (among other reasons)!

The reality is, observer, as a Turk was bad-mouthing Cyprus and I supported Cyprus - but Cyprusgrump, who trolls my posts, thought the Turk's derogatory comment to me was "funny" and posted his usual 3-4 laughter emoticons. For some reason you jumped to the Turk's anti-Cypriot defence - then it turns out you were defending someone who is desperate to sell their holiday-home and get out of Cyprus whilst all the while bad-mouthing Cyprus and the EU. That is Cyprusgrump. He has NO ties to Cyprus. I was born in Cyprus, have most of my assets in Cyprus and have my nearest and dearest putting their lives on the line for Cyprus. Myself, my friends and relatives have suffered under the Turks. Hence why I support Cyprus against Turkey - something the Brits will only do when it suits their pockets.

I am not holding my breath for an apology. :roll:
Now - time to leave before all the trolls get hungry ...


From that I read ............my family left me some land/property but I would rather live/bring my children up ...in the UK and tell people what to do ........from a distance ....


Nice position to be in .......best of both worlds ......
User avatar
apc2010
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:09 am

Well, once again you read wrong. Much easier to admit you made a mistake in the first place than perpetuate it. :wink:

Anyway, my concern is Cyprus even if yours is "Cyrpusgrump".

Goodnight and Good luck to my beloved homelands - Cyprus and Greece.
Last edited by GreekIslandGirl on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Bail-out agreed!

Postby supporttheunderdog » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 am

so come on: where do you spend most of your time?
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8201
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests