The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


BoC customers fighting back…

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby B25 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Dimitry and rufus, please send hit men to deal with your problem. Only way to get anyon to listen.
So sorry to hear of you problem, itbmakes me sick to think about what they did to innocent genuin people. Germany spread h le and propaganda about russia mafia dirty money.
Good luck friends
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6079
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby Get Real! » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Yes, plundering our foreign customer’s accounts is most embarrassing! :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40525
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby bill cobbett » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:12 pm

... and news that the Appeal Court has granted the Church of CY a temp order suspending the confiscation orders...

http://www.enetenglish.gr/?i=news.en.sport&id=483
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby bill cobbett » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:21 pm

... and another temp injunction has been granted by the Nicosia District Court to solicitors Dimitrios Ioannidis & Co and Stelios Americanos & Co ...

(whether to these firms or to clients isn't clear or even wider)

http://www.incyprus.com.cy/en-gb/Cyprus ... challenged
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby lucius » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

B25 wrote:Dimitry and rufus, please send hit men to deal with your problem. Only way to get anyon to listen.
So sorry to hear of you problem, itbmakes me sick to think about what they did to innocent genuin people. Germany spread h le and propaganda about russia mafia dirty money.
Good luck friends


Please send hit men? Well, lay aside the fact that you plainly endorse murder, i don´t think that anyone will gonna listen to Cyprus if some high-ranking polticians (Lagarde, Schäuble, Merkel) have some "accidents". Seems your mind is distorted. Well, other maybe see things more clearly:

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/opinions/our-view-giving-haircut-exemptions-various-groups-will-only-make-things-worse/20130330

I agree that the "dirty money" allegations were somewhat exaggerated, but i believe that it is some true core to that and certainly that played a significant role in Germanys hard stand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfa8GVODbt8

Just my opinion.
lucius
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby lucius » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Athienitis (supermarkets) have won their case which should open the gates for others… and rightly so.


And who do you think will pay for the money for those who get exceptions?
lucius
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby B25 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 pm

lucius wrote:
B25 wrote:Dimitry and rufus, please send hit men to deal with your problem. Only way to get anyon to listen.
So sorry to hear of you problem, itbmakes me sick to think about what they did to innocent genuin people. Germany spread h le and propaganda about russia mafia dirty money.
Good luck friends


Please send hit men? Well, lay aside the fact that you plainly endorse murder, i don´t think that anyone will gonna listen to Cyprus if some high-ranking polticians (Lagarde, Schäuble, Merkel) have some "accidents". Seems your mind is distorted. Well, other maybe see things more clearly:

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/opinions/our-view-giving-haircut-exemptions-various-groups-will-only-make-things-worse/20130330

I agree that the "dirty money" allegations were somewhat exaggerated, but i believe that it is some true core to that and certainly that played a significant role in Germanys hard stand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfa8GVODbt8

Just my opinion.


Some people deserve it. For the pain they have brought upon the thousands. My opinion.
As if Germany is free from dirty money and briberies and scandels as hwn by Nikitas elsewhere.
Please dont mock those affected by this fuckup.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6079
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby lucius » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm

B25 wrote:
lucius wrote:
B25 wrote:Dimitry and rufus, please send hit men to deal with your problem. Only way to get anyon to listen.
So sorry to hear of you problem, itbmakes me sick to think about what they did to innocent genuin people. Germany spread h le and propaganda about russia mafia dirty money.
Good luck friends


Please send hit men? Well, lay aside the fact that you plainly endorse murder, i don´t think that anyone will gonna listen to Cyprus if some high-ranking polticians (Lagarde, Schäuble, Merkel) have some "accidents". Seems your mind is distorted. Well, other maybe see things more clearly:

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/opinions/our-view-giving-haircut-exemptions-various-groups-will-only-make-things-worse/20130330

I agree that the "dirty money" allegations were somewhat exaggerated, but i believe that it is some true core to that and certainly that played a significant role in Germanys hard stand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfa8GVODbt8

Just my opinion.


Some people deserve it. For the pain they have brought upon the thousands. My opinion.
As if Germany is free from dirty money and briberies and scandels as hwn by Nikitas elsewhere.
Please dont mock those affected by this fuckup.


Of course there is dirty money in Germany, too. And we had our share of zombie banks too e.g. "Hypo Real Estate". Difference is Germany is not broke yet. IF we were one thing is certain, no one to bail us out. In 1923 Germany had hyperinflation, all the money evaporated within weeks. So, not unheard of in Germany either.

I am not mocking you, but i cannot remain silent if someone nonchalantly endorses murder.
lucius
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby bill cobbett » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:58 pm

The Financial Times reports with more details on the court actions above and on an action from people in the Ukraine...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c73e1420-99ed ... z2P93sYypB

(sod it!... have used up me allowance for the month on the FT, can't access more details)
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: BoC customers fighting back…

Postby Oceanside50 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:12 pm

bill cobbett wrote:... and another temp injunction has been granted by the Nicosia District Court to solicitors Dimitrios Ioannidis & Co and Stelios Americanos & Co ...

(whether to these firms or to clients isn't clear or even wider)

http://www.incyprus.com.cy/en-gb/Cyprus ... challenged


Federalism, thats what Cyprus signed up for, Brussels has final say, these court cases are irrelevant...!!!
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests