The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfare

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby kurupetos » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:The picture accompanying the article is obviously from the UK, which does not do much for its credibility.

By the way, Kamal and Shadia are Arab not Turkish names. Still, if it makes you happy to believe this garbage, don't let me detract from your pleasure.


interesting that Kuru choses to use what he would probably otherwise class as a Zionist source......, ....

You anti-semitic fart! :evil:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby Tim Drayton » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 am

Any American who is worried about a resurgent, Islamist Turkey with a neo-Ottoman agenda (genuine worries in my view) should first and foremost be questioning why their own government supports Fethullah Gülen's organisation. I might as well just whistle in the wind.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby Tim Drayton » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 am

kurupetos wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:The picture accompanying the article is obviously from the UK, which does not do much for its credibility.

By the way, Kamal and Shadia are Arab not Turkish names. Still, if it makes you happy to believe this garbage, don't let me detract from your pleasure.

Erdogan believes it, why shouldn't I? :lol:


Enjoy your delusions.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby kurupetos » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:The picture accompanying the article is obviously from the UK, which does not do much for its credibility.

By the way, Kamal and Shadia are Arab not Turkish names. Still, if it makes you happy to believe this garbage, don't let me detract from your pleasure.

Erdogan believes it, why shouldn't I? :lol:


Enjoy your delusions.

I will. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby Lordo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:00 pm

my friend who knows xredjehalo well tells me that the said person knows exactly what to do with this piece of information. apparently it involves rolling it up into cylindrical shape and so on.

what ever does he mean by that. i asked him and he assured me that xredjehalo knows exactly what its about.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby kurupetos » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Lordo wrote:my friend who knows xredjehalo well tells me that the said person knows exactly what to do with this piece of information. apparently it involves rolling it up into cylindrical shape and so on.

what ever does he mean by that. i asked him and he assured me that xredjehalo knows exactly what its about.

Erdogan will come to get ya!
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby DrCyprus » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:47 pm

If the title was 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Kebab shops, I would have believed it.

I still miss them, it was the closest thing I have ever got to a true cypriot giros.

There is no halloumi in Spain. I miss halloumi.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby die7 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 pm

DrCyprus wrote:If the title was 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Kebab shops, I would have believed it.

I still miss them, it was the closest thing I have ever got to a true cypriot giros.


8)
die7
Member
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 am

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby lucius » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm

That statement is just BULLSHIT!

Not true. Maybe 10-20 percent at most. Yes, the average might be higher then of the average population but your figure is BULLSHIT, plain and simple.
lucius
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Re: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfa

Postby Get Real! » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 pm

kurupetos wrote:80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfare

And what the hell do we care about a Turkish community living in Germany? :roll:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests