The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby Brook_z » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:05 am

Hello
I have a small problem, I bought an ironing board 8-9 months ago. Now it is not working .. I called tech. center and I was told that it must be carried in repairs, but where to find it here - in Limassol?

Please help .. it is very important to me.
Thanks in advance.
Brook_z
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 am

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Brook_z wrote:Hello
I have a small problem, I bought an ironing board 8-9 months ago. Now it is not working .. I called tech. center and I was told that it must be carried in repairs, but where to find it here - in Limassol?

Please help .. it is very important to me.
Thanks in advance.


Why don't you phone them again and ask them exactly where to take the ironing board for repairs?

- How about the shop where you bought it from? They should act as the intermediary after all.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby Get Real! » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Brook_z wrote:Hello
I have a small problem, I bought an ironing board 8-9 months ago. Now it is not working .. I called tech. center and I was told that it must be carried in repairs, but where to find it here - in Limassol?

You are kidding us right? So you’ve got their phone number but prefer to ask us for directions! :?

And btw, ironing boards aren’t meant to do anything so how can it not be working? :?

:lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Brook_z wrote:Hello
I have a small problem, I bought an ironing board 8-9 months ago. Now it is not working .. I called tech. center and I was told that it must be carried in repairs, but where to find it here - in Limassol?

You are kidding us right? So you’ve got their phone number but prefer to ask us for directions! :?

And btw, ironing boards aren’t meant to do anything so how can it not be working? :?

:lol:


It sounds like a fancy one. Maybe you lay the clothes on and it irons them for you. :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby Get Real! » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Brook_z wrote:Hello
I have a small problem, I bought an ironing board 8-9 months ago. Now it is not working .. I called tech. center and I was told that it must be carried in repairs, but where to find it here - in Limassol?

You are kidding us right? So you’ve got their phone number but prefer to ask us for directions! :?

And btw, ironing boards aren’t meant to do anything so how can it not be working? :?

:lol:


It sounds like a fancy one. Maybe you lay the clothes on and it irons them for you. :D

It must be the ones they sell at Lidl! 8)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Brook_z wrote:Hello
I have a small problem, I bought an ironing board 8-9 months ago. Now it is not working .. I called tech. center and I was told that it must be carried in repairs, but where to find it here - in Limassol?

You are kidding us right? So you’ve got their phone number but prefer to ask us for directions! :?

And btw, ironing boards aren’t meant to do anything so how can it not be working? :?

:lol:


It sounds like a fancy one. Maybe you lay the clothes on and it irons them for you. :D

It must be the ones they sell at Lidl! 8)


not quite

http://www.laurastar.com/en/products/ironing-systems/premium-s3/
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8191
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby Get Real! » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Brook_z wrote:Hello
I have a small problem, I bought an ironing board 8-9 months ago. Now it is not working .. I called tech. center and I was told that it must be carried in repairs, but where to find it here - in Limassol?

You are kidding us right? So you’ve got their phone number but prefer to ask us for directions! :?

And btw, ironing boards aren’t meant to do anything so how can it not be working? :?

:lol:


It sounds like a fancy one. Maybe you lay the clothes on and it irons them for you. :D

It must be the ones they sell at Lidl! 8)


not quite

http://www.laurastar.com/en/products/ironing-systems/premium-s3/

Aha, so it's got the iron built into it... never seen one of those.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby kurupetos » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 am


Your link has the address of the CY importer.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby Sotos » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:24 am

User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10668
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Repair ironing board (LAURASTAR S3). Find in Limassol?!

Postby Brook_z » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Oo ... Thank you all for your help.)))
 
P.S. = board really very original, and it has many problems but stroking = good)
Brook_z
Trial Member
Trial Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 am


Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests