The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


President Anastasiades announces reforms

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 01, 2013 7:56 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
BoC appoints chairman

BANK OF Cyprus yesterday announced that the transitional Board of Directors in its first meeting elected Sophoclis Michaelides and Erol Riza as Chairman and Vice-Chairman, respectively.

On Friday the Central Bank of Cyprus appointed the interim board that will oversee the restructuring of the BoC, the island’s biggest lender.


http://www.cyprus-mail.com/boc-chairman/boc-appoints-chairman/20130501


for the record...

...oh look, a Turkish Cypriot is Vice-Chairman.

more reforms which indicate a Cypriot view, first.

VP will be pulling his hair out! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby B25 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Get Real! wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
BoC appoints chairman

BANK OF Cyprus yesterday announced that the transitional Board of Directors in its first meeting elected Sophoclis Michaelides and Erol Riza as Chairman and Vice-Chairman, respectively.

On Friday the Central Bank of Cyprus appointed the interim board that will oversee the restructuring of the BoC, the island’s biggest lender.


http://www.cyprus-mail.com/boc-chairman/boc-appoints-chairman/20130501


for the record...

...oh look, a Turkish Cypriot is Vice-Chairman.

more reforms which indicate a Cypriot view, first.

VP will be pulling her pubic hair out! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6072
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby Viewpoint » Thu May 02, 2013 12:38 am

Get Real! wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
BoC appoints chairman

BANK OF Cyprus yesterday announced that the transitional Board of Directors in its first meeting elected Sophoclis Michaelides and Erol Riza as Chairman and Vice-Chairman, respectively.

On Friday the Central Bank of Cyprus appointed the interim board that will oversee the restructuring of the BoC, the island’s biggest lender.


http://www.cyprus-mail.com/boc-chairman/boc-appoints-chairman/20130501


for the record...

...oh look, a Turkish Cypriot is Vice-Chairman.

more reforms which indicate a Cypriot view, first.

VP will be pulling his hair out! :lol:


Why? hes probably symbolic and will have no real say, just how the GCs want TCs. Hasnt this bank gone bust?:wink:
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby Viewpoint » Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Sounds like this Anananansoaoskh bloody long named guy is trying to lock the door after the horse has bolted.


...there is a barn and there are horses, what is your point vp? sounds bitter as satire, i imagine because you have no barn, and your horses are not yours.

claret, thank-you for the kind words. i am not that smart, many of my ideas are vp's as they are Dhavlos and so many others who cared as much to speak.


The barn is no good without horses....no wonder you cant get a grip of the economy going belly up in the south......didnt anyone bother to tell you that the GCs are in the shit and trying to get out?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 am

Now now Vp, what do you think of my proposal for your equality?
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby Viewpoint » Fri May 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:Now now Vp, what do you think of my proposal for your equality?


Which is what exactly?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby CBBB » Fri May 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Sounds like this Anananansoaoskh bloody long named guy is trying to lock the door after the horse has bolted.


...there is a barn and there are horses, what is your point vp? sounds bitter as satire, i imagine because you have no barn, and your horses are not yours.

claret, thank-you for the kind words. i am not that smart, many of my ideas are vp's as they are Dhavlos and so many others who cared as much to speak.


The barn is no good without horses....no wonder you cant get a grip of the economy going belly up in the south......didnt anyone bother to tell you that the GCs are in the shit and trying to get out?


Whereas there is booming economy in the occupied areas?
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby Viewpoint » Fri May 03, 2013 2:08 pm

CBBB wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Sounds like this Anananansoaoskh bloody long named guy is trying to lock the door after the horse has bolted.


...there is a barn and there are horses, what is your point vp? sounds bitter as satire, i imagine because you have no barn, and your horses are not yours.

claret, thank-you for the kind words. i am not that smart, many of my ideas are vp's as they are Dhavlos and so many others who cared as much to speak.


The barn is no good without horses....no wonder you cant get a grip of the economy going belly up in the south......didnt anyone bother to tell you that the GCs are in the shit and trying to get out?


Whereas there is booming economy in the occupied areas?


Where exactly did we claim that? we do not have th advanatages of recognition and the EU as you do, big difference Mr.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby CBBB » Fri May 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
CBBB wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:Sounds like this Anananansoaoskh bloody long named guy is trying to lock the door after the horse has bolted.


...there is a barn and there are horses, what is your point vp? sounds bitter as satire, i imagine because you have no barn, and your horses are not yours.

claret, thank-you for the kind words. i am not that smart, many of my ideas are vp's as they are Dhavlos and so many others who cared as much to speak.


The barn is no good without horses....no wonder you cant get a grip of the economy going belly up in the south......didnt anyone bother to tell you that the GCs are in the shit and trying to get out?


Whereas there is booming economy in the occupied areas?


Where exactly did we claim that? we do not have th advanatages of recognition and the EU as you do, big difference Mr.


So you admit you are deeper in the human waste than we are.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11434
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: President Anastasiades announces reforms

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri May 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:Now now Vp, what do you think of my proposal for your equality?


Have you proposed to VP? :shock:

Ding dong .... CF wedding. :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests