The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby Maximus » Mon May 13, 2013 11:47 am

Viewpoint wrote:A divorce is a divorce both parties are entitled to a fair deal. If we are to throw around insults you will have to pay for the beatings you gave me and the fact that you wanted to sell me no give me away to Greek men.

Concentrate on the basic principles and dont cloud the issue we were married broke up and now it time to make it official, I have 37% and you have 63% of our joint wealth.


I think it is wrong to look at it like it was a marriage. It was a fraud and an armed robbery.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon May 13, 2013 11:50 am

Viewpoint wrote:But the mother orginally wanted to give the baby away alltogether. :wink:


No, you have it all wrong, harem-supplier. The original mother wanted her baby back, but more than anything, at least alive and whole.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby Viewpoint » Mon May 13, 2013 11:51 am

Maximus wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:A divorce is a divorce both parties are entitled to a fair deal. If we are to throw around insults you will have to pay for the beatings you gave me and the fact that you wanted to sell me no give me away to Greek men.

Concentrate on the basic principles and dont cloud the issue we were married broke up and now it time to make it official, I have 37% and you have 63% of our joint wealth.


I think it is wrong to look at it like it was a marriage. It was a fraud and an armed robbery.


You signed on the dotted line....now you have to face up to your reponsiblites. Why do you not want a divorce?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby Viewpoint » Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:But the mother orginally wanted to give the baby away alltogether. :wink:


No, you have it all wrong, harem-supplier. The original mother wanted her baby back, but more than anything, at least alive and whole.


She is unstable because at one point she wanted to pimp it out to Greek men.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby Maximus » Mon May 13, 2013 11:54 am

Viewpoint wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:A divorce is a divorce both parties are entitled to a fair deal. If we are to throw around insults you will have to pay for the beatings you gave me and the fact that you wanted to sell me no give me away to Greek men.

Concentrate on the basic principles and dont cloud the issue we were married broke up and now it time to make it official, I have 37% and you have 63% of our joint wealth.


I think it is wrong to look at it like it was a marriage. It was a fraud and an armed robbery.


You signed on the dotted line....now you have to face up to your reponsiblites. Why do you not want a divorce?


I don't think the RoC will finally see the back of you, not even with a 'divorce'.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby CBBB » Mon May 13, 2013 11:55 am

Viewpoint wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:But the mother orginally wanted to give the baby away alltogether. :wink:


No, you have it all wrong, harem-supplier. The original mother wanted her baby back, but more than anything, at least alive and whole.


She is unstable because at one point she wanted to pimp it out to Greek men.


Must have been too old for Mohammed, he preferred them younger.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11442
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby Viewpoint » Mon May 13, 2013 11:58 am

CBBB wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:But the mother orginally wanted to give the baby away alltogether. :wink:


No, you have it all wrong, harem-supplier. The original mother wanted her baby back, but more than anything, at least alive and whole.


She is unstable because at one point she wanted to pimp it out to Greek men.


Must have been too old for Mohammed, he preferred them younger.


Dont know about Mohammed but Greek men f--k anything. :wink: Now when do we get divorced officially?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby Maximus » Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 pm

We had this baby long before you showed up. Then there was a forced, arranged marriage.

You are the fake mother that wants to cut the baby in half.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby Viewpoint » Mon May 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Maximus wrote:We had this baby long before you showed up. Then there was a forced, arranged marriage.

You are the fake mother that wants to cut the baby in half.


The baby example dont work as cuting Cyprus in half doesn not mean anyone will die, man you people are dumb....its more like a married couple getting divorced agreeing a settlement to part ways. You have baused me enough I want a divorce and my full rights.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: To all the the GC/TC...Equality doesnt equal Justice

Postby CBBB » Mon May 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Maximus wrote:We had this baby long before you showed up. Then there was a forced, arranged marriage.

You are the fake mother that wants to cut the baby in half.


The baby example dont work as cuting Cyprus in half doesn not mean anyone will die, man you people are dumb....its more like a married couple getting divorced agreeing a settlement to part ways. You have baused me enough I want a divorce and my full rights.


You have already taken much more than your share.
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11442
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests