The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Do I have to go to the army?

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Get Real! » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:You really have a very biased view. You have not studied the ottoman Turks or else you would not make this remark. As I said it is a very selective history that greeks all ways make about Turks. Your hatred for Turks will all ways shadow or cloud your view about Turks. Most of the Muslim world admire the Turks and rightly so.

I admire them too... I mean how the fuck do they do it?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:You really have a very biased view. You have not studied the ottoman Turks or else you would not make this remark. As I said it is a very selective history that greeks all ways make about Turks. Your hatred for Turks will all ways shadow or cloud your view about Turks. Most of the Muslim world admire the Turks and rightly so. Turks don't give a shit what you lot think about them. We went and stayed at Ayia napa 10 years ago when I was younger with my best mate who was English. It was just when you could cross the borders. We asked for directions to go to the turkish side via Nicosia. Little did the bloke we asked know that we had already been about 8 times via pylla. He said quote '"don't go there they cut your heads off ,they are bad people" until that moment my mate never realised the negative brain washed bull shit that came from the greeks because I never made rude remarks or tried to make greeks look evil. This is my close friend I am talking about. Do you see the difference between us and you say I am a enemy of cypriots. How wrong you are. My mate then asked me quote "are they all twisted like him " I told him no not all of them. You get fucked up people in all races. I responded to this weirdo bloke quote " I have visited my auntie on the turkish side 8 tines and she did not try to cut my head off" he then in shock responded quote " you are all bad people" me and my mate just stared at each other in shock. The bloke looked normal until the word turkish was mentioned and it was as if there was another demon soal in him that just switched him.


Ottoman Empire = Dark Ages!

Everyone else going back to the Cypriots, Pheonicians, Jews, Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Venetians, Franks, Normans, Vikings, Austrian-Hungarians, Russians, Brits, Americans et al contributed to Science and Human Development! Turks just took humanity back a few centuries!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Mustiejodu » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:43 pm

We are good at conquering and your good at being conquered. It's a unfair world but you just have to live with always being conquered. Your losers get over it. How does it feel to all ways be conquered? I mean we took Greece and every island then we took cyprus. I actually feel a bit sorry for you losers. Most of you must have had turkish in you :lol: :lol: get the joke? I mean island girl lives in denial. You all think your greek. What a joke.all your gate text just tells me how angry you are at being conquered and made to feel inferior. Sorry but that won't change for you. We will continue to haunt you forever. You will feel angry all your life and your children after that.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:We are good at conquering and your good at being conquered. It's a unfair world but you just have to live with always being conquered. Your losers get over it. How does it feel to all ways be conquered? I mean we took Greece and every island then we took cyprus. I actually feel a bit sorry for you losers. Most of you must have had turkish in you :lol: :lol: get the joke? I mean island girl lives in denial. You all think your greek. What a joke.all your gate text just tells me how angry you are at being conquered and made to feel inferior. Sorry but that won't change for you. We will continue to haunt you forever. You will feel angry all your life and your children after that.


You're not the only one's that built an empire. You are however the only empire that caused a great deal of regression for all humanity! :lol:
Last edited by Paphitis on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Get Real! » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:We are good at conquering and your good at being conquered.

Atta girl! That's the way I like you... honest for once. :)

You are the murdering invading kind, today crying crocodile tears and you know that so why spread lies earlier? :wink:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:19 am

It comforts you to hate Turks. Well each to their own. I thought I keep you happy and say what you want to hear. Your not ready for change. Your comfort zone is to hate Turks, you actually believe that Turks are evil or some thing so different to you. Do you know how often I trick greeks to believing I am greek and they are ever so normal and nice to me but as soon as I make it clear I am a turk by just saying my name they change their attitude and tone. It's really radiculous. Then they start to come out with the usual crap, you turkish cypriots are good people but it's the Turks from turkey. I know it's not their fault that they think this way but the youngsters have the same attitude. I meant in cyprus not in the uk.my experiences should indicate to you that it's all in your head. This is proof of narrow mindedness. You have to value every individual on their character not on their ethnic background. We are not in the dark ages anymore.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Paphitis » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:It comforts you to hate Turks. Well each to their own. I thought I keep you happy and say what you want to hear. Your not ready for change. Your comfort zone is to hate Turks, you actually believe that Turks are evil or some thing so different to you. Do you know how often I trick greeks to believing I am greek and they are ever so normal and nice to me but as soon as I make it clear I am a turk by just saying my name they change their attitude and tone. It's really radiculous. Then they start to come out with the usual crap, you turkish cypriots are good people but it's the Turks from turkey. I know it's not their fault that they think this way but the youngsters have the same attitude. I meant in cyprus not in the uk.my experiences should indicate to you that it's all in your head. This is proof of narrow mindedness. You have to value every individual on their character not on their ethnic background. We are not in the dark ages anymore.


We will love you as long as you stay in Turkey within your borders!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Mustiejodu » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:05 pm

That is not an acceptable answer. Read what I am saying and stop acting stupid. You can't be narrow minded and at the same time have the intelligence to know that god does not exist?
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Paphitis » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:That is not an acceptable answer. Read what I am saying and stop acting stupid. You can't be narrow minded and at the same time have the intelligence to know that god does not exist?


Yes it is! Turkey illegally occupies my island, and we are at war officially.

When your army withdraws on to their Ships bound for Turkey, I will throw rose pedals at them! Deal?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Do I have to go to the army?

Postby Get Real! » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:It comforts you to hate Turks. Well each to their own. I thought I keep you happy and say what you want to hear. Your not ready for change. Your comfort zone is to hate Turks, you actually believe that Turks are evil or some thing so different to you.

Let me quickly answer your queries...

1. I don't just hate Turks... I LOATH them!

2. I’m ready for change YESTERDAY... I will happily waive my white hanky at you as your ship sails away for the nearest Turkish port.

3. Turks are beyond evil and you confirm that with all the lies in your posts from the onset when you even denied being a Turk!

4. Btw, I do hate you in case you’re wondering.


Do you know how often I trick greeks to believing I am greek and they....

You can never fool a Cypriot like me so go and live in Greece.

So now that we have sorted out that I hate you with a passion quit asking any further daft questions ok?

Next idiot please...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests