The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby Flying Horse » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:02 pm

“there is no country named Cyprus”.


I'm not laughing at this clown. This man really has to go.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_ar ... 013_527426

Story also available from other sources.
User avatar
Flying Horse
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:42 pm

That's fine. He's just contradicting himself on a number of points. Unintentionally admitting Cyprus is another Greek island and that the EU has reason to play politics against HIM by admitting the island into the EU .... since it IS Greek.

Neither point justifies Turkey's occupation so no need for further negotiations on that matter. Turkey has to remove its presence.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby Maximus » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:13 am

“They did not admit them because they were in harmony with the EU laws. They admitted them in a political decision. I will give you an example of this. One of them is south Cyprus. Pay attention! They did not admit it as south Cyprus. They admitted it as Cyprus. There is no country named Cyprus. There is the local administration of south Cyprus,” Erdogan is quoted as saying.


How does one explain to this Islamist that there is no country or local administration as south Cyprus?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:19 pm

...rather, why wouldn't he expect to be ignored, the thinking is anathema to what the Humans among "us" (and his peers) have as Principals, in my opinion he is a threat.

in any case, he represents about thirty million people who are living under conditions close to Hunger. it is easy, there, to be a hero against "outside" forces, a "Turk" who betters the "others" by sheer obstinance, no statesman he plays for his crowd, a bully by any other name, able because in their minds he is strong.

...poor Turkey, tarnished by this man, the only consolation is that sooner or later there will be an election without him.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:39 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
...poor Turkey,


No such place!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby kurupetos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
...poor Turkey,


No such place!

I disagree. There is some in my fridge. :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:53 am

kurupetos wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
...poor Turkey,


No such place!

I disagree. There is some in my fridge. :D


lol :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby kurupetos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
...poor Turkey,


No such place!

I disagree. There is some in my fridge. :D


lol :D

:mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby Flying Horse » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:57 am

kurupetos wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
...poor Turkey,


No such place!

I disagree. There is some in my fridge. :D

...how much can you eat before you are sick of the sight of it, and feel the need to throw it in the bin because you really have try something else?

It's a bit like Erdogan ;)
User avatar
Flying Horse
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: The Official Erdogan the Clown Thread

Postby kurupetos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Flying Horse wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
...poor Turkey,


No such place!

I disagree. There is some in my fridge. :D

...how much can you eat before you are sick of the sight of it, and feel the need to throw it in the bin because you really have try something else?

It's a bit like Erdogan ;)

I don't eat it, but my cat loves it. :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests