The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


what about a refreshing drink?

We all need a good laugh.

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 pm

:cry:
supporttheunderdog wrote:A man walked in to a bar , and ordered a glass of wine. He then tipped the wine onto the floor, and ate the bowl of the glass berfore placing the stem on the bar.

The barman looked at the man, and told he was crazy,

The man asked why?

The barman picked up the stem of the glass, and told him, as he popped it in his own mouth "you have left the best bit!".

:cry: :cry:
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Oceanside50 wrote::cry:
supporttheunderdog wrote:A man walked in to a bar , and ordered a glass of wine. He then tipped the wine onto the floor, and ate the bowl of the glass berfore placing the stem on the bar.

The barman looked at the man, and told he was crazy,

The man asked why?

The barman picked up the stem of the glass, and told him, as he popped it in his own mouth "you have left the best bit!".

:cry: :cry:


It could have been worse: I could have done the vampire "teabag" joke. :shock: :shock:
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8191
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:44 pm

oh yes, let's hear it stud
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:oh yes, let's hear it stud


:(
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Post away your obituaries… :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Get Real! wrote:Post away your obituaries… :lol:


Bill C passed away earlier today. He tried his best but he was surrounded by scammy toe-rags.

:(
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Post away your obituaries… :lol:


Bill C passed away earlier today. He tried his best but he was surrounded by scammy toe-rags.

:(

Oh dear... :?

Well I’ve just received word that the Cyprus Dying forum wants to buy this thread! :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40449
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 am

repulsewarrior wrote:oh yes, let's hear it stud


I have pm'd it it to you..... :D :D
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8191
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:oh yes, let's hear it stud


I have pm'd it it to you..... :D :D


...haven't the courage to post it, funny.

cheers! ; as i said definitely a bar joke.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: what about a refreshing drink?

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 am

Get Real! wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Post away your obituaries… :lol:


Bill C passed away earlier today. He tried his best but he was surrounded by scammy toe-rags.

:(

Oh dear... :?

Well I’ve just received word that the Cyprus Dying forum wants to buy this thread! :?


Ah... there's a section of BillC's Last Will and Testament which reads...

... hereby bequeaths all his posts on CF to GR!
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Previous

Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests