The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 pm

total bulshit as per usual.

tcs wish to run their lives without being overpowered by people who have cultural skills akin to the original homosapien before he left africa. you run your side and tcs will run theirs. when you reach the cultural advancement levels of the 21st century in year 10 billion we talk.

kapish.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Flying Horse » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:54 pm

A minority can never be an equal in this world(well actually that's not entirely true)........ unless they they can equally respect what the majority wishes. Democracy, politics, what ever you wish to call it, the simplicity is, minority can't be a majority.....


Unless of course its Northern Cyprus, where mainland Turks infiltrate the island by being planted there in the attempt to make a majority.
Call it a naïve and inexperienced POV, but its how I see it.

The only way for equality is for an illegitimate army to go home to defend its own people, rather than someone elses who don't need defending anymore.
I honestly believe equality can be achieved once this happens, not quite sure how. I think the world will feel more responsible in its attitude to help the people of Cyprus as a whole, when they don't have war power in the way.

Minorities have equality in the UK, in fact our country goes out of its way to show we give that in its Political Correctness lunacy to all people.

I do question though, if TCs are so unequal, and so hard done by, why do they work in Southern Cyprus and enjoy so many benefits the Northern end can't supply?
User avatar
Flying Horse
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:09 pm

"not quite sure how" just dont cut it, its our lives you are messing with not yours, you want us to take a leap of faith and trust GCs to do the right thing because they have a numerical advantage over us. This country has international agreements which stop us from obtaining unilateral recognition but also gives us our rights as partners in Cyprus, are you aware of this? do the minorities in the UK have such an agreements? now do you understand why we are not like the Pakistanis or other ethnic groups which have chosen to live in the UK. We are indigenous and part of this island this is our home and where we belong. What we envisage is a sharing with GCs under a BBF with political equality to ensure one state does not over rule or dominate the other, whats wrong with this. The alternative is giving the whole island to the GCs and allowing the GCs the freedom to put us in our place (which is their ultimate goal) as a minority treated like the blacks and Asians in the UK as bloody foreigners.

Our viewpoint is one of sharing allowing both sides to run their own affairs and allow everyone the choice to live under and administration of their own choice yet the GCs viewpoint is we should be forced to live in a GC state run by GCs as a minority which would be exposed to GC manipulation and domination, why? our viewpoint is obviously the better choice for all.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby kimon07 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Maximus wrote:Flying Horse,

Good suggestions but this does not work.

You heard viewpoint, they wants to be "politically equal" or "political equality". In other words, they want ethnic minority rule where the vote of one TC = the vote of 5 GC's to create some ungovernable system......



NO, no, no. That was under the previous constitution which provided for one united sovereign republic which they don't accept any more. What they want now, as Erdogan and VP have said many times are two separate and sovereign countries/states on Cyprus, each separately recognized by the UN, each with its own foreign relations and aliances etc.

They also want to keep what they seized in 1974, keep Turkeys intervention "rights" intact, dissolve democracy altogether and also demand a 30% share in the GDP of the republic or whatever else they can carve 30% out of! These are their so called rights, which come at the expense of everyone else's living on the island that is not Turkish.


Yes, like I said, the vulture/hyena concept. I am "proud and independent" when it comes to obligations but when it comes to money I am not so proud. But because I am useless and can not make any on my own I want a big part of what YOU earned and will be earning. And if you don't give what I ask, I will come and snatch it all.
kimon07
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Flying Horse » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Not sure how
, because I aren't a politician!

I don't disagree that both sides should be considered equal as an island of people indigenous to it. Please make yourself aware of that. Regardless of my GC family.

Now this is where the personal view of it comes in...... there is land in the North that belongs to my family, and only my family have the right to it(Not even sure we want it back tbh). We are so few in number in surname, we stand alone in the UK, and probably Cyprus too! This is why I can't quite agree to a two sided island with their own governing bodies etc(as I am slightly biased. BUT..... I have to take that personal view out of the equation and look at a far bigger picture. This is where the 'not quite sure how' part comes in.

Its not me that's messing with lives, its the powers that be which do. I'm not a politician.

I can't shout down what you say VP, as I am neither equipped with enough knowledge, nor am I so ignorant. I am also totally for sharing, but I think by now you will have noticed that :)
So far though, neither viewpoint is the better choice for all, which is why it goes around in circles. :?
User avatar
Flying Horse
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Maximus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:44 pm

kimon07 wrote:
Maximus wrote:Flying Horse,

Good suggestions but this does not work.

You heard viewpoint, they wants to be "politically equal" or "political equality". In other words, they want ethnic minority rule where the vote of one TC = the vote of 5 GC's to create some ungovernable system......



NO, no, no. That was under the previous constitution which provided for one united sovereign republic which they don't accept any more. What they want now, as Erdogan and VP have said many times are two separate and sovereign countries/states on Cyprus, each separately recognized by the UN, each with its own foreign relations and aliances etc.

They also want to keep what they seized in 1974, keep Turkeys intervention "rights" intact, dissolve democracy altogether and also demand a 30% share in the GDP of the republic or whatever else they can carve 30% out of! These are their so called rights, which come at the expense of everyone else's living on the island that is not Turkish.


Yes, like I said, the vulture/hyena concept. I am "proud and independent" when it comes to obligations but when it comes to money I am not so proud. But because I am useless and can not make any on my own I want a big part of what YOU earned and will be earning. And if you don't give what I ask, I will come and snatch it all.


You cant negotiate with terrorists and you cant recognize them as an independent state either.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Demonax » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Viewpoint wrote:we are debating the fact the GCs have gotten a lot more than they lost, they have sole recognition which they have stolen from us and milked it for everything its worth...


Face it, VP. The only reason TCs have no 'recognition' is because they threw in their lot with an illegal 'state' set up on occupied land. Now you have the nerve to complain that you are the victims!

You are like a convicted thief protesting that going to prison is a violation of his rights!

Sorry but you are entirely to blame for your predicament. You should man up and take responsibility because no-one buys this 'stolen recognition' crap. :roll:
User avatar
Demonax
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Flying Horse wrote:A minority can never be an equal in this world(well actually that's not entirely true)........ unless they they can equally respect what the majority wishes. Democracy, politics, what ever you wish to call it, the simplicity is, minority can't be a majority.....


Unless of course its Northern Cyprus, where mainland Turks infiltrate the island by being planted there in the attempt to make a majority.
Call it a naïve and inexperienced POV, but its how I see it.

The only way for equality is for an illegitimate army to go home to defend its own people, rather than someone elses who don't need defending anymore.
I honestly believe equality can be achieved once this happens, not quite sure how. I think the world will feel more responsible in its attitude to help the people of Cyprus as a whole, when they don't have war power in the way.

Minorities have equality in the UK, in fact our country goes out of its way to show we give that in its Political Correctness lunacy to all people.

I do question though, if TCs are so unequal, and so hard done by, why do they work in Southern Cyprus and enjoy so many benefits the Northern end can't supply?

tcs have never been and will never be a minority because they are a founding nation. the 1963 troubles were because makarios was about to make tcs a minority. if you guys girls are blind to the simple past there is no future.

now lets look at control. gcs can do as they wish even jump over a cliff. what they do not understand is that they cannot force that activity on to the tcs. it aint rocket science. i get a feeling gcs have been suffering a long time an inferiority complex after so many years being ruled by others. just consider how low can one be when being run by greece for god sake.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby Demonax » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Lordo wrote:tcs have never been and will never be a minority because they are a founding nation.


TCs have no nation. They have jackshit. :roll:

now lets look at control.


Why? What’s wrong with democracy? You no like? :roll:

just consider how low can one be when being run by greece for god sake.


When has Cyprus been run by Greece? Are you even a Cypriot? Seems you know nothing about the island’s history. :roll:
User avatar
Demonax
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Re: The Bankrupt Regime of "trnc"

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

"trnc" = "founding nation" ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Gawd... !!!

CF is full of particularly dim-witted and shit-fed Mushrooms tonight... :lol:
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest