The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


APOEL Nicosia

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby DT. » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:07 am

stpier wrote:well well

TRABZONSPOR 10 :D
Lazio 8
Apollon 4
Legia 0


:lol: :lol: He's back!!

You should watch out....after reaching the quarter finals of the Champions League with APOEL and the win last night Turkey is only 8 points ahead of us in the rankings. We're coming sweetie! :mrgreen:
Last edited by DT. on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 am

stpier wrote:well well

TRABZONSPOR 10 :D
Lazio 8
Apollon 4
Legia 0


I remember Trabzonspor!

That was the team we f@#ked 3-1! :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIiHsPM5thA[/youtube]
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 am

Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Off to the Apollon game. Lazio is a good nationalist team, but Apollon must get a point (or points). :wink:

Dispatched the French and now for the Italians! :lol:


Told you that Apoel could get a result!

Next time just listen to Paphitis. It's much easier that way! :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby stpier » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 am

DT. wrote:
stpier wrote:well well

TRABZONSPOR 10 :D
Lazio 8
Apollon 4
Legia 0


:lol: :lol: He's back!!

You should watch out....after reaching the quarter finals of the Champions League with APOEL and the win last night Turkey is only 8 points ahead of us in the rankings. We're coming sweetie! :mrgreen:


Who cares about rankings? There is only one prize and you'll never get it. GALATASARAY :D :lol: :mrgreen:
User avatar
stpier
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby DT. » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 am

stpier wrote:
DT. wrote:
stpier wrote:well well

TRABZONSPOR 10 :D
Lazio 8
Apollon 4
Legia 0


:lol: :lol: He's back!!

You should watch out....after reaching the quarter finals of the Champions League with APOEL and the win last night Turkey is only 8 points ahead of us in the rankings. We're coming sweetie! :mrgreen:


Who cares about rankings? There is only one prize and you'll never get it. GALATASARAY :D :lol: :mrgreen:


Be afraid my little minion, because if Cypriot teams from a country 1/80th your size and budgets even lower can do what they're doing now you're going to be eating our dust soon. Had the sizes been the other way round Galatsaray wouldn't even qualify for the annual tribal league in Toga. :mrgreen:
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby Cap » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:30 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby Get Real! » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Enough talk!

28-11-2013 Trabzonspor Vs Apollon

You won the first bout by 2-1. Let’s see what happens this time…
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby kurupetos » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Apollon is a very good team with a blend of Cypriot and foreign players and a Cypriot coach.

Even though their budget is low, they seem very well organized. Well done lads. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby kurupetos » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Paphitis wrote:
stpier wrote:well well

TRABZONSPOR 10 :D
Lazio 8
Apollon 4
Legia 0


I remember Trabzonspor!

That was the team we f@#ked 3-1! :D

Yes, we remember. :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: APOEL Nicosia

Postby Cap » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:37 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
stpier wrote:well well

TRABZONSPOR 10 :D
Lazio 8
Apollon 4
Legia 0


I remember Trabzonspor!

That was the team we f@#ked 3-1! :D

Yes, we remember. :D


800k vs 80 million.
Cyps vs Barbarians.

User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests