The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Karolina Pelendritou

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby Cap » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Kids like these are my babies.
This is what I live for. :D

Great weekend for CY.
3 World Records.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:25 pm

This is wonderful news. :D Many congratulations - and, onward and upward for the future.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Cap. :)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby yialousa1971 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:11 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Oh God, this is getting disturbing… :?

Just because she won't be able to see your face, doesn't mean she won't realise you are a jerk. :roll: :lol:


Jerk Chicken. :lol:

Image
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby kurupetos » Fri May 02, 2014 11:26 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Oh God, this is getting disturbing… :?

Just because she won't be able to see your face, doesn't mean she won't realise you are a jerk. :roll: :lol:


Jerk Chicken. :lol:

Image

That's why GR! has trouble posting. He's missing a wing. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri May 02, 2014 12:42 pm

kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Oh God, this is getting disturbing… :?

Just because she won't be able to see your face, doesn't mean she won't realise you are a jerk. :roll: :lol:


Jerk Chicken. :lol:

Image

That's why GR! has trouble posting. He's missing a wing. :lol:


That's a leg and thigh! :P
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby kurupetos » Sat May 03, 2014 3:40 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Oh God, this is getting disturbing… :?

Just because she won't be able to see your face, doesn't mean she won't realise you are a jerk. :roll: :lol:


Jerk Chicken. :lol:

Image

That's why GR! has trouble posting. He's missing a wing. :lol:


That's a leg and thigh! :P

:lol: I don't like chicken. :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby Cap » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:53 pm

World Champion for the 3rd time!
Glasgow 2015.

User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Karolina Pelendritou

Postby miltiades » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:08 pm

She brought tears to my eyes, so proud so happy to hear CYPRUS win, Carolina, reminds me of my granddaughter
Well done, you have made a ..young man extremely proud and happy. My best , my very best wishes for a bright and a happy future.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Previous

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest