The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby kurupetos » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:01 pm

User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:35 pm

That’s so funny! :lol:

The war begins. :?

It’ll be even funnier if the Turks lose big time. :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:39 pm

I pity the normal Turkish citizens and shopkeepers who are going to get beat up in Trabzon by the Limassol hooligans in the second leg just for this! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby Cap » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:50 pm

User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby halil » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Since 1974 first Time ....Direct flight been done From Turkey to Larnaca Today.....
halil
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8804
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: nicosia

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

halil wrote:Since 1974 first Time ....Direct flight been done From Turkey to Larnaca Today.....

Really? Incredible! :?

Welcome back Halil. Are you coming to watch it or not really into football?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby Cap » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Is it just for the football or commercial?
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby halil » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Get Real! wrote:
halil wrote:Since 1974 first Time ....Direct flight been done From Turkey to Larnaca Today.....

Really? Incredible! :?

Welcome back Halil. Are you coming to watch it or not really into football?


it is on the news .....plane was flying towards the Rhodos and duty diplomatic contacts by the Turkish foreign affairs plane route changed directly to Larnaca....

I don't like to watch the football matches.....good luck to both team....who ever play better i hope that one will win....
halil
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8804
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Location: nicosia

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 pm

halil wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
halil wrote:Since 1974 first Time ....Direct flight been done From Turkey to Larnaca Today.....

Really? Incredible! :?

Welcome back Halil. Are you coming to watch it or not really into football?


it is on the news .....plane was flying towards the Rhodos and duty diplomatic contacts by the Turkish foreign affairs plane route changed directly to Larnaca....

I don't like to watch the football matches.....good luck to both team....who ever play better i hope that one will win....

Rhodes? :? What the hell was it doing over there… Trabzon is close to Georgia!

Maybe they picked up some Greek girlfriends…
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Apollon Limassol FC official website still...

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Cap wrote:Is it just for the football or commercial?

It’s gonna be a regular to bring more settlers! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests