The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby stpier » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:16 pm

This is probably the lowest you could reach among all your stupid replies in other threads. You claim Turkish Airlines is foreign owned and you can't answer who they are owned by. You are full of shit uglyliarwoman.
User avatar
stpier
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:23 pm

If you don't want to comment on Turkish Airlines having the WORST safety record ever - just be brave enough to say so - but your tactical diversions on who exactly own most of TA now only prove your cowardice to face facts. Turkey doesn't list who they have sold them to - they just say 51% is "free float" which means any gambling gypsies can buy and sell them like peanuts.

- I knew Turkish Airlines had a poor safety record, but thanks to you, we all now know it has the WORST!

That matters more than if some Chinese or Gambling Gypsy investors buy and sell bits of Turkish Airlines throughout the day.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby stpier » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:30 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you don't want to comment on Turkish Airlines having the WORST safety record ever - just be brave enough to say so - but your tactical diversions on who exactly own most of TA now only prove your cowardice to face facts. Turkey doesn't list who they have sold them to - they just say 51% is "free float" which means any gambling gypsies can buy and sell them like peanuts.

- I knew Turkish Airlines had a poor safety record, but thanks to you, we all now know it has the WORST!

That matters more than if some Chinese or Gambling Gypsy investors buy and sell bits of Turkish Airlines throughout the day.


So you don't have evidence whether Turkish is owned by Turks or foreigners? Don't invent things out of your big ass.
User avatar
stpier
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby miltiades » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:41 pm

stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
stpier wrote:
miltiades wrote:Apparently Turkish Airlines have commissioned a cosmetics manufacturer to produce halal lipstick and nail varnish for their female staff. The cosmetics company is Israeli.


Apparently south Cyp air and olympic are both bankrupt and someone is jealous of the airline that is flying to most no. of countries. plus chosen as the best airline of Europe third year in a row.


That's cos over 50% of your "national" airline is owned by foreigners. :D



sweet rum lies

Same as the....lies concerning the Armenian genocide ? :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16354
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:51 pm

stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you don't want to comment on Turkish Airlines having the WORST safety record ever - just be brave enough to say so - but your tactical diversions on who exactly own most of TA now only prove your cowardice to face facts. Turkey doesn't list who they have sold them to - they just say 51% is "free float" which means any gambling gypsies can buy and sell them like peanuts.

- I knew Turkish Airlines had a poor safety record, but thanks to you, we all now know it has the WORST!

That matters more than if some Chinese or Gambling Gypsy investors buy and sell bits of Turkish Airlines throughout the day.


So you don't have evidence whether Turkish is owned by Turks or foreigners? Don't invent things out of your big ass.


Your "national" airline is mostly owned by gambling gypsies because the big guys don't want it. That's a fact. Now, improve that safety record because it is THE WORST. That's a fact.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby stpier » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:53 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you don't want to comment on Turkish Airlines having the WORST safety record ever - just be brave enough to say so - but your tactical diversions on who exactly own most of TA now only prove your cowardice to face facts. Turkey doesn't list who they have sold them to - they just say 51% is "free float" which means any gambling gypsies can buy and sell them like peanuts.

- I knew Turkish Airlines had a poor safety record, but thanks to you, we all now know it has the WORST!

That matters more than if some Chinese or Gambling Gypsy investors buy and sell bits of Turkish Airlines throughout the day.


So you don't have evidence whether Turkish is owned by Turks or foreigners? Don't invent things out of your big ass.


Your "national" airline is mostly owned by gambling gypsies. That's a fact. Now, improve that safety record because it is THE WORST. That's a fact.


No, liar lady that was not your initial claim. I'll repost your first reply but you don't have shame. You will keep shitting.
User avatar
stpier
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby stpier » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:53 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
stpier wrote:
miltiades wrote:Apparently Turkish Airlines have commissioned a cosmetics manufacturer to produce halal lipstick and nail varnish for their female staff. The cosmetics company is Israeli.


Apparently south Cyp air and olympic are both bankrupt and someone is jealous of the airline that is flying to most no. of countries. plus chosen as the best airline of Europe third year in a row.


That's cos over 50% of your "national" airline is owned by foreigners. :D


Where lies started.......... :!:
User avatar
stpier
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:57 pm

stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you don't want to comment on Turkish Airlines having the WORST safety record ever - just be brave enough to say so - but your tactical diversions on who exactly own most of TA now only prove your cowardice to face facts. Turkey doesn't list who they have sold them to - they just say 51% is "free float" which means any gambling gypsies can buy and sell them like peanuts.

- I knew Turkish Airlines had a poor safety record, but thanks to you, we all now know it has the WORST!

That matters more than if some Chinese or Gambling Gypsy investors buy and sell bits of Turkish Airlines throughout the day.


So you don't have evidence whether Turkish is owned by Turks or foreigners? Don't invent things out of your big ass.


Your "national" airline is mostly owned by gambling gypsies. That's a fact. Now, improve that safety record because it is THE WORST. That's a fact.


No, liar lady that was not your initial claim. I'll repost your first reply but you don't have shame. You will keep shitting.


So Air France and Lufthansa turned it down. :lol: Considering you believed TA was owned 100% as a National airline you're the one who should be ashamed to find out 51% is NOT - your lifeline is that it is in "free float" for foreigners, and any gambling gypsy can buy and sell it like cocobeans.

Are you as concerned about my claims that it has the WORST safety record? Go on ....


The foreign airlines with the worst fatality records are:

Turkish Airlines 3.60
Indian Airlines 3.53
Aeromexico 1.76
Japan Airlines 1.36
SwissAir 1.20


http://www.consumerwarningnetwork.com/2 ... he-safest/

The accident with the Boeing 737 at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam is not the first plane of Turkish Airlines that has crashed.

According to statistics gathered by the Belgian newspaper De Morgen, the website http://www.airdisaster.com and The Daily Telegraph, the 75-year old airline experienced 21 accidents since 1973. Ten planes were lost.

Over the past 25 years, the death toll due to acccidents and crashes with Turkish Airlines planes has risen to 844.

Three major accidents occurred on international flights and 18 on domestic flights. One of the deadliest accidents involved flight 981, which crashed on March 3 1974 in Bois d'Ermenonville in France. All 333 passengers and 12 crew died on impact.


http://www.nowpublic.com/world/turkish- ... s-25-years[/quote]
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby stpier » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:05 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you don't want to comment on Turkish Airlines having the WORST safety record ever - just be brave enough to say so - but your tactical diversions on who exactly own most of TA now only prove your cowardice to face facts. Turkey doesn't list who they have sold them to - they just say 51% is "free float" which means any gambling gypsies can buy and sell them like peanuts.

- I knew Turkish Airlines had a poor safety record, but thanks to you, we all now know it has the WORST!

That matters more than if some Chinese or Gambling Gypsy investors buy and sell bits of Turkish Airlines throughout the day.


So you don't have evidence whether Turkish is owned by Turks or foreigners? Don't invent things out of your big ass.


Your "national" airline is mostly owned by gambling gypsies. That's a fact. Now, improve that safety record because it is THE WORST. That's a fact.


No, liar lady that was not your initial claim. I'll repost your first reply but you don't have shame. You will keep shitting.


So Air France and Lufthansa turned it down. :lol: Considering you believed TA was owned 100% as a National airline you're the one who should be ashamed to find out 51% is NOT - your lifeline is that it is in "free float" for foreigners, and any gambling gypsy can buy and sell it like cocobeans.

Are you as concerned about my claims that it has the WORST safety record? Go on ....


What makes you think 51% is all foreign ? No wonder why hellenic world is bankrupt. Your idea of market economy is gambling gypsies :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
stpier
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Turkeys EU accession progress report - 2013

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:16 pm

stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
stpier wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Your "national" airline is mostly owned by gambling gypsies. That's a fact. Now, improve that safety record because it is THE WORST. That's a fact.


No, liar lady that was not your initial claim. I'll repost your first reply but you don't have shame. You will keep shitting.


So Air France and Lufthansa turned it down. :lol: Considering you believed TA was owned 100% as a National airline you're the one who should be ashamed to find out 51% is NOT - your lifeline is that it is in "free float" for foreigners, and any gambling gypsy can buy and sell it like cocobeans.

Are you as concerned about my claims that it has the WORST safety record? Go on ....


What makes you think 51% is all foreign ? No wonder why hellenic world is bankrupt. Your idea of market economy is gambling gypsies :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I don't really care - 51% is foreign when compared to what you thought as 100% National. It doesn't belong to your "Nation". 51% is in free float and your only hope is that some Turkish peasants might have more money than a billion Chinese and Russians and .... Greeks. :D

Ooopps - have you failed to notice the claims about your appalling safety records .... again!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests