The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:I agree with you can't you take being correct? Yes cyprus joining eu has shown turkey will never join the eu! I whole heartedly agree with you. No objection there! You are smack on the money? You have never been so right in your life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


No worries! Now buzz off pigeon shit for brains!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:34 pm

I love you. Your the best. I can't leave you. We must leave together. Your all ways right. No one can ever be right when your here. I admire your perfect factual views. From now on I will agree with everything you say oh great one. :x :lol: :oops: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :!: :) :D
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:I love you. Your the best. I can't leave you. We must leave together. Your all ways right. No one can ever be right when your here. I admire your perfect factual views. From now on I will agree with everything you say oh great one. :x :lol: :oops: :lol: :) :D

So when will mommy Turkey step aside so you can teach the CNG a lesson? :lol:

When will she let you come out to play? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40434
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby B25 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:54 pm

GR, I'm not so sure this twat is a Turk, sounds more like a scumbag Brit Carpetbagger having a hard on. :) :)
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6076
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:24 pm

B25 wrote:GR, I'm not so sure this twat is a Turk, sounds more like a scumbag Brit Carpetbagger having a hard on. :) :)

I’ve run a check on him… he hails from Enfield and I’m pretty sure he’s a Turkish agent (Ottoman remnant) from his past 2-year activity on the net.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40434
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 pm

B25 wrote:GR, I'm not so sure this twat is a Turk, sounds more like a scumbag Brit Carpetbagger having a hard on. :) :)


It's absolutely frightening that a Brit would sign on a Cypriot forum and absolutely taunt a Minnow Nation like that against a big arse bully that is 100 times bigger.

That says a lot about this person.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Get Real! » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Paphitis wrote:
B25 wrote:GR, I'm not so sure this twat is a Turk, sounds more like a scumbag Brit Carpetbagger having a hard on. :) :)


It's absolutely frightening that a Brit would sign on a Cypriot forum and absolutely taunt a Minnow Nation like that against a big arse bully that is 100 times bigger.

That says a lot about this person.

He’s just a harmless illiterate fool who overestimates his intelligence but very typical of the average “Turkish Cypriot” that has lived abroad.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40434
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Are you not an Aussie my dear? And you bring up issues about Korea which had nothing to do with cyprus. Also as you are member of eu you need to realise the confidentiality act. Your lucky that your guess of my location is totally off the chart however you need to know your boundaries regarding the rules in this forum. Count this as a warning however you will be reported to the regulator if you persist. Not bothered about your foul remarks because we are equal on that note but you need to tread very carefull when it comes to claiming that you are able to find out people's address. This can be taken as threatening behaviour. You are warned.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:Are you not an Aussie my dear? And you bring up issues about Korea which had nothing to do with cyprus. Also as you are member of eu you need to realise the confidentiality act. Your lucky that your guess of my location is totally off the chart however you need to know your boundaries regarding the rules in this forum. Count this as a warning however you will be reported to the regulator if you persist. Not bothered about your foul remarks because we are equal on that note but you need to tread very carefull when it comes to claiming that you are able to find out people's address. This can be taken as threatening behaviour. You are warned.


It has plenty to do with Cyprus and the world.

It is a leading current affairs item at the moment and I am sure Cypriots are just as concerned as anyone else pigeon shit for brains!

Imagine if they nuke Seoul or Tokyo. The issue is a global!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Was it a mistake to join the eu?

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 pm

It is a leading current affairs item at the moment and I am sure Cypriots are just as concerned as anyone else pigeon shit for brains!


No it's not. You need to stop making personal insults. You have been on this forum since 2006 so you should know the rules better than me. The rules state you should welcome new entrants and make them feel welcome. From day one you told me to get out of this forum. You have made racist remarks consistently and your still in this forum. Some what suprised but beginning to see the light.

I am absolutely new to this forum and possibly misguided initially but I have read the rules now and I will remind you that there are rules which I will be doing my upper most effort to follow however I expect you to have led the way .

You should know better.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests