The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:32 am

Mahmoud99 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Mahmoud99 wrote:Hi all,
i am Mahmoud from Egypt and i want to visit Cyprus next Summer, what can i do in Cyprus with lower cost :D and visit a lot of places around Cyprus, what is the most attractive places there and if anyone know a tourism group that offer a good tours :D
thank you all,

It depends on your age, your interests, whom you’re traveling with, and how much time you’ve got.


a week, i am 25 years old, like historical places and nature, also it will be a good time to visit beaches,
i may come alone or with my brother (28 y)

Here’s a bunch of historic places you can visit…
http://www.historvius.com/historic-sites-in-cyprus/pl24

And here’s a bunch of natural attractions:
http://www.natureofcyprus.org/natural-a ... glish.html

And as young men the company of females would probably be important to you so for the best nightlife go to the Limassol beachfront and Ayia Napa.

Nicosia is more into museums, embassies, presidential palace, stadiums, governmental matters, banking & finance, etc. Good nightlife exists but hard to access for non locals because it’s all scattered.

NB: You’ll need a car because the length of Cyprus is like from Cairo to Alexandria.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 am

Mahmoud99 wrote:i appreciate what you say about Egyptians, actually i know a lot of good friends who came to Cyprus, if they are good, you will not hear about them :) one hear about bad people only, so when some of Egyptians make bad things outside we have to change this idea :/


There's good and bad in all cultures and many misunderstandings from our differences.

Anyway, It's very difficult for people who hail from very ancient, successful cultures to be taken at face value. People compare them to their ancestors and then only see the shortcomings. Why can't you build things as interesting as Pyramids today? (for example)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8946
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Mahmoud99 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:34 pm

GreekIslandGirl : because we are now in a bad situation now, hope we can make Egypt and Egyptian people better soon (we need about 100 years :D) :/

thank you so much Mr "Leader" !
if i want to hire a car how will it costs per day
Mahmoud99
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby bill cobbett » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Mahmoud99 wrote:GreekIslandGirl : because we are now in a bad situation now, hope we can make Egypt and Egyptian people better soon (we need about 100 years :D) :/

thank you so much Mr "Leader" !
if i want to hire a car how will it costs per day


You should be able to pick up a small car for around 20 Euro a day in the Summer season.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Previous

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest