The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Mahmoud99 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi all,
i am Mahmoud from Egypt and i want to visit Cyprus next Summer, what can i do in Cyprus with lower cost :D and visit a lot of places around Cyprus, what is the most attractive places there and if anyone know a tourism group that offer a good tours :D
thank you all,
Mahmoud99
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Best, if the budget will run to it, to hire a car. Can't do CY without a car.

Welcome to CF.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 pm

If you are Egyptian, please do NOT hire a car in Cyprus. You are MAD drivers ... so much worse than any Cypriot I have ever met and the combination will not be nice. :D

- Get a bike, hike or use the buses. :D

But why would an Egyptian come to Cyprus for a "tour"? Are you looking for a job?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8946
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Mahmoud99 wrote:Hi all,
i am Mahmoud from Egypt and i want to visit Cyprus next Summer, what can i do in Cyprus with lower cost :D and visit a lot of places around Cyprus, what is the most attractive places there and if anyone know a tourism group that offer a good tours :D
thank you all,

It depends on your age, your interests, whom you’re traveling with, and how much time you’ve got.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:12 am

Mahmoud99 wrote:Hi all,
i am Mahmoud from Egypt and i want to visit Cyprus next Summer, what can i do in Cyprus with lower cost :D and visit a lot of places around Cyprus, what is the most attractive places there and if anyone know a tourism group that offer a good tours :D
thank you all,


Go to Polis because there are really cheap care hire companies there.

And if you see a very slow lady driver there, just run her over! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby tsukoui » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:56 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you are Egyptian, please do NOT hire a car in Cyprus. You are MAD drivers ... so much worse than any Cypriot I have ever met and the combination will not be nice. :D

- Get a bike, hike or use the buses. :D

But why would an Egyptian come to Cyprus for a "tour"? Are you looking for a job?


What have you got against Egypt Gig? Hellenism and Egypt are closely linked. Lets not forget that Egypt welcomed Alexander as a Pharaoh.
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:49 pm

tsukoui wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you are Egyptian, please do NOT hire a car in Cyprus. You are MAD drivers ... so much worse than any Cypriot I have ever met and the combination will not be nice. :D

- Get a bike, hike or use the buses. :D

But why would an Egyptian come to Cyprus for a "tour"? Are you looking for a job?


What have you got against Egypt Gig? Hellenism and Egypt are closely linked. Lets not forget that Egypt welcomed Alexander as a Pharaoh.


Nothing against Egyptians; many work around Polis. Loved (in a shocking way) the madness and mayhem of Cairo. But, I have never known an Egyptian go on holiday though. :)

It's great if he is coming for a holiday because it might mean their situation is improving. Would be good to have a healthy, wealthy Egypt which embraces the (better) western habits. :)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8946
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Mahmoud99 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 am

bill cobbett wrote:Best, if the budget will run to it, to hire a car. Can't do CY without a car.

Welcome to CF.


thanks, that is a good point



GreekIslandGirl wrote:If you are Egyptian, please do NOT hire a car in Cyprus. You are MAD drivers ... so much worse than any Cypriot I have ever met and the combination will not be nice. :D

- Get a bike, hike or use the buses. :D

But why would an Egyptian come to Cyprus for a "tour"? Are you looking for a job?


actually not all Egyptians are like what you see in Cyprus :) i am an Engineer and i can go to America for a job in a worldwide companies,
i drive in a good way too :)
thank you anyway,
Mahmoud99
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Mahmoud99 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:16 am

i appreciate what you say about Egyptians, actually i know a lot of good friends who came to Cyprus, if they are good, you will not hear about them :) one hear about bad people only, so when some of Egyptians make bad things outside we have to change this idea :/
Mahmoud99
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Plan for a Tour in Cyprus

Postby Mahmoud99 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:19 am

Get Real! wrote:
Mahmoud99 wrote:Hi all,
i am Mahmoud from Egypt and i want to visit Cyprus next Summer, what can i do in Cyprus with lower cost :D and visit a lot of places around Cyprus, what is the most attractive places there and if anyone know a tourism group that offer a good tours :D
thank you all,

It depends on your age, your interests, whom you’re traveling with, and how much time you’ve got.


a week, i am 25 years old, like historical places and nature, also it will be a good time to visit beaches,
i may come alone or with my brother (28 y)
Mahmoud99
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Next

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests