The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipino s

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby miltiades » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:We are not a minority you bird brain . We are the people of the Ottoman Empire and we should be part of turkey as we were during the empire. We should never forget how our forefathers conquered these lands and then settled here since 1571 . You are the minority because you claim you are different to mainland greeks . Do your calculations and you will be suprised to know that around the whole world including Turkmenistan Azerbaijan etc Turks add up to 259 million to your less than 1 million .

Time to go back to your roots them! You are no more T/C than Im, so piss off go join the 259 million relatives in the third world, Plonker !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby Cap » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Fucking bitch.

No doubt got her Cypriot passport illegally, posing as T/C and roaming through Europe like a cockroach.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby Get Real! » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:We should never forget how our forefathers conquered these lands and then settled here since 1571 .

Your forefathers obviously made a tragic mistake because 400+ years on you still don't fit it. :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40444
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Cap wrote:Fucking bitch.

No doubt got her Cypriot passport illegally, posing as T/C and roaming through Europe like a cockroach.

I think she's MrH. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Lordo is my cousin. :lol:
Last edited by kurupetos on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:We are not a minority you bird brain . We are the people of the Ottoman Empire and we should be part of turkey as we were during the empire. We should never forget how our forefathers conquered these lands and then settled here since 1571 . You are the minority because you claim you are different to mainland greeks . Do your calculations and you will be suprised to know that around the whole world including Turkmenistan Azerbaijan etc Turks add up to 259 million to your less than 1 million .

If GCs are majority, then TCs must be a minority.

Simple logic that even a Mongol like you should understand. :lol:

Take hands with the other Mongols and go back to your Empire... :wink: All the land you stole, since 1400+, will be returned to Hellas. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby Cap » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:11 am

She's obviously fascinated by cyprus and cypriotness. Otherwise she wouldn't be here. People know superior and they naturally gravitate towards it. Nobody in their right mind would spend so much time in a place they don't feel comfortable in.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby DrCyprus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:02 pm

The moment the British annexed Cyprus to their empire you lost your 'Ottoman' claim to it. Maybe if you had won the first world war you could have still trolled us on your high horse of nothingness.

As for your central asian 'relatives'. They don't give a flying finger about you and would gracefully ask you to talk to the hand. Afterall, anyone who gives two shits about the Ottoman empire knows that the Ottomans themselves preferred to recruit indigenous Greeks, Slavs e.t.c to military offices because their 'brothers' and 'sisters' were some of their most fearsome rivals in the region and couldn't be trusted.

The only reason why this entire region is not a world power anymore is because Turkey's trying to be the obnoxious bipolar boss of the region. If you treated your neighbours as true friends and equals, and not as 'conquered peoples' maybe we could all have stopped hiding behind shields of patriotism and invested into some kind of greco-turkish friendship and kept the fucking talent here instead of dispersing it across the Americas and Australia.

done here.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby kurupetos » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:39 pm

DrCyprus wrote:The moment the British annexed Cyprus to their empire you lost your 'Ottoman' claim to it. Maybe if you had won the first world war you could have still trolled us on your high horse of nothingness.

As for your central asian 'relatives'. They don't give a flying finger about you and would gracefully ask you to talk to the hand. Afterall, anyone who gives two shits about the Ottoman empire knows that the Ottomans themselves preferred to recruit indigenous Greeks, Slavs e.t.c to military offices because their 'brothers' and 'sisters' were some of their most fearsome rivals in the region and couldn't be trusted.

The only reason why this entire region is not a world power anymore is because Turkey's trying to be the obnoxious bipolar boss of the region. If you treated your neighbours as true friends and equals, and not as 'conquered peoples' maybe we could all have stopped hiding behind shields of patriotism and invested into some kind of greco-turkish friendship and kept the fucking talent here instead of dispersing it across the Americas and Australia.

done here.

Australia, doc? :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Why are there so many GC elderly men with young philipin

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:24 pm

DrCyprus wrote:The moment the British annexed Cyprus to their empire you lost your 'Ottoman' claim to it. Maybe if you had won the first world war you could have still trolled us on your high horse of nothingness.

As for your central asian 'relatives'. They don't give a flying finger about you and would gracefully ask you to talk to the hand. Afterall, anyone who gives two shits about the Ottoman empire knows that the Ottomans themselves preferred to recruit indigenous Greeks, Slavs e.t.c to military offices because their 'brothers' and 'sisters' were some of their most fearsome rivals in the region and couldn't be trusted.

The only reason why this entire region is not a world power anymore is because Turkey's trying to be the obnoxious bipolar boss of the region. If you treated your neighbours as true friends and equals, and not as 'conquered peoples' maybe we could all have stopped hiding behind shields of patriotism and invested into some kind of greco-turkish friendship and kept the fucking talent here instead of dispersing it across the Americas and Australia.

done here.



Dr cyprus .

Just been strolling through this topic I created as a joke just to wind up a few narrow minded cypriots and came across the only context that is correct and honest which is from you .
You are the only person that I can say that has made a sensible and correct assessment of how events have led to the present .

I expect a reaction from my statement that I have made because it totally goes against everything I have been saying on this topic however as I have already stated that this forum has majority of narrow minded people who only think their opinion is the truth I at times just give up and give in .

History should not be painted as all roses and if we go by the way countries are at war internally and externally over oil,religion,power at present nothing has really changed since then. The present paints a picture of the past but now there are same players with different titles like eu, turkey,roc.kktc,israel,Egypt ,Greece,syria,USA, Russia.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests