The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou apoel!

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou ap

Postby Get Real! » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
DT. wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Actually, I think AEL is lucky because they’re off to Europa league where they’ve got a better chance to advance than APOEL’s pending decimation in the Champion’s league! :lol:


They're not. Thanks to Apoels run in the Champions League we now have 5 teams in Europe which means 2 in the Champions League.

Oh right… we’ll see who gets the farthest then! :)

Since Anorthosis is not playing in Europe this year, I will support Fanieros' team, Ermis. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, the peasants destroyed what was a beautiful and very promising team under Ketsbia… :(
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40429
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou ap

Postby kurupetos » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
DT. wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Actually, I think AEL is lucky because they’re off to Europa league where they’ve got a better chance to advance than APOEL’s pending decimation in the Champion’s league! :lol:


They're not. Thanks to Apoels run in the Champions League we now have 5 teams in Europe which means 2 in the Champions League.

Oh right… we’ll see who gets the farthest then! :)

Since Anorthosis is not playing in Europe this year, I will support Fanieros' team, Ermis. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, the peasants destroyed what was a beautiful and very promising team under Ketsbia… :(

One day he will return and the grass will shake. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou ap

Postby Get Real! » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:09 pm

kurupetos wrote:One day he will return and the grass will shake. :mrgreen:

I was hoping he’d take over our national team but alas… all we ever get is useless Greek bordous! :(
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40429
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou ap

Postby kurupetos » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Get Real! wrote:
kurupetos wrote:One day he will return and the grass will shake. :mrgreen:

I was hoping he’d take over our national team but alas… all we ever get is useless Greek bordous! :(

:? Pambos is a Cypriot... unless you mean Cypriots are Greek. Oh, I agree! 8) :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou ap

Postby DT. » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:12 am

Sotos wrote:
DT. wrote:
Sotos wrote:
DT. wrote:
Sotos wrote:DT you were just lucky ... not just in this game that AEL was much better... but also because the original game where you had many disadvantages was interrupted in the second half with a score that suited AEL.


I agree, but how many times do we have to beat you in a year to not make it luck?


The cup is a different thing ... I didn't say you were lucky for winning that. But for the championship a lot of luck was involved in those 2 games and you didn't even get more points than AEL.


Soto, we beat you twice in the championship, one draw and lost once. We have the best attack and best defence in the league. would it have been fairer for you to win the championship?


What would have been fairer is if the original "final" continued or at least for the replay to take place in Tsirio for the remaining minutes... and even then it wouldn't be the same because your team knew that apollonas lost the game with ano and that the CL was secured. I am not saying that AEL would have gotten the championship 100% but what is certain is that we lost many advantages because of that one incident. It is quite possible that if that game continued AEL would have gotten the championship... and in that case APOEL would go to the cup final more tired and with a different psychology. What that idiot did was so good for your team in so many ways!!


I'll remind you only of the semi final apoe tween APOEL and AEL. lighter was thrown and hit the referee. Match stopped and awarded to AEL.

you're right, the match shouldn't have been replayed, it should have been stopped and awarded to APOEL. One of your fans fired a flare from a gun and hit one of our players. What would actually be fairer is for us to pick one of your players and fire a gun at them so that they don't get to play in the replay.

Ate re Soto, it's not enough you got a freakin rematch and lost it when it should have been automatically awarded just like it was to you some years ago....wtf you complaining about?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou ap

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:04 am

I don't know but I thought the Championship was handed to Apoel unfairly.

To me it looks rigged! And even though I support Apoel I still feel cheated because I would like my team to EARN their championships and I do not feel as though they earned this one.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ela Ael....ela aellllll.....Katse pas ton villon tou ap

Postby DT. » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Paphitis wrote:I don't know but I thought the Championship was handed to Apoel unfairly.

To me it looks rigged! And even though I support Apoel I still feel cheated because I would like my team to EARN their championships and I do not feel as though they earned this one.



Paphitis, what are you talking about? Who handed this to Apoel?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby Sotos » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:58 pm

DT. wrote:I'll remind you only of the semi final apoe tween APOEL and AEL. lighter was thrown and hit the referee. Match stopped and awarded to AEL.

you're right, the match shouldn't have been replayed, it should have been stopped and awarded to APOEL. One of your fans fired a flare from a gun and hit one of our players. What would actually be fairer is for us to pick one of your players and fire a gun at them so that they don't get to play in the replay.

Ate re Soto, it's not enough you got a freakin rematch and lost it when it should have been automatically awarded just like it was to you some years ago....wtf you complaining about?


In the semi-final of 2004 you lost the first round 2-0 and the lighter was thrown in the last minutes of the second round with a score that AEL would pass to the final anyways. What happened with the game this year was good luck for APOEL ... unless it was not just luck and that "AEL fan" is now a bit richer! :twisted:
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10662
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Previous

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests