The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkey no longer to fund IPC.

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Turkey no longer to fund IPC.

Postby Lordo » Mon May 16, 2016 12:51 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...the so called TRNC is fucked, or soon to be fucked not so gently.

The IPC, as far as "they" were/are concerned has failed to produce the number of properties that it was supposed to, there is no more illusions that money will buy them this land presently illegally occupied, there is no longer a need to fund it.

...while the solution seems years away, it seems near and in sight as well. Hopeful if you ask me, for Cypriots at least. That what is will change, without this kind of support (the "Turks" in Cyprus), it (Cyprus) will return to what is natural.

the fund for property settlement will be funded by the new roc rw. stop looking outside for any funds there aint gon a be none coming. gcs have caused this mess by their stupidity and they will pay for it. it is the best medicine for this stupidity trust me they will not do it again.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Turkey no longer to fund IPC.

Postby Jerry » Mon May 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Turkey would probably like to give up funding "trnc" altogether. We live in hope. :D

http://www.lgcnews.com/is-turkey-worrie ... ettlement/
Jerry
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: UK

Re: Turkey no longer to fund IPC.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon May 16, 2016 4:12 pm

...indeed there won't be a "TRNC", Lordo. The land is Cypriot.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Turkey no longer to fund IPC.

Postby kurupetos » Tue May 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...the so called TRNC is fucked, or soon to be fucked not so gently.

The IPC, as far as "they" were/are concerned has failed to produce the number of properties that it was supposed to, there is no more illusions that money will buy them this land presently illegally occupied, there is no longer a need to fund it.

...while the solution seems years away, it seems near and in sight as well. Hopeful if you ask me, for Cypriots at least. That what is will change, without this kind of support (the "Turks" in Cyprus), it (Cyprus) will return to what is natural.

the fund for property settlement will be funded by the new roc rw. stop looking outside for any funds there aint gon a be none coming. gcs have caused this mess by their stupidity and they will pay for it. it is the best medicine for this stupidity trust me they will not do it again.

:lol: Rekse bodji na se byeroso...
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Turkey no longer to fund IPC.

Postby Lordo » Wed May 18, 2016 12:23 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...the so called TRNC is fucked, or soon to be fucked not so gently.

The IPC, as far as "they" were/are concerned has failed to produce the number of properties that it was supposed to, there is no more illusions that money will buy them this land presently illegally occupied, there is no longer a need to fund it.

...while the solution seems years away, it seems near and in sight as well. Hopeful if you ask me, for Cypriots at least. That what is will change, without this kind of support (the "Turks" in Cyprus), it (Cyprus) will return to what is natural.

the fund for property settlement will be funded by the new roc rw. stop looking outside for any funds there aint gon a be none coming. gcs have caused this mess by their stupidity and they will pay for it. it is the best medicine for this stupidity trust me they will not do it again.

:lol: Rekse bodji na se byeroso...

ma indan bu sindihannis esuni reh balyo pezzevegobatcahoura.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Turkey no longer to fund IPC.

Postby kurupetos » Thu May 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...the so called TRNC is fucked, or soon to be fucked not so gently.

The IPC, as far as "they" were/are concerned has failed to produce the number of properties that it was supposed to, there is no more illusions that money will buy them this land presently illegally occupied, there is no longer a need to fund it.

...while the solution seems years away, it seems near and in sight as well. Hopeful if you ask me, for Cypriots at least. That what is will change, without this kind of support (the "Turks" in Cyprus), it (Cyprus) will return to what is natural.

the fund for property settlement will be funded by the new roc rw. stop looking outside for any funds there aint gon a be none coming. gcs have caused this mess by their stupidity and they will pay for it. it is the best medicine for this stupidity trust me they will not do it again.

:lol: Rekse bodji na se byeroso...

ma indan bu sindihannis esuni reh balyo pezzevegobatcahoura.

All 10 cents is yours. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests