The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Cap » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm

kurupetos wrote:Zenit's goalie is an ex-Greek. :?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Lodigin

He deserves a few goals for being a traitor. :twisted:


Lodygin represented Greece internationally on junior levels and he was called up to the main Greece squad in May, 2013. He was called up again in August 2013, but he refused to report.


:lol:
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6819
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Zenit - AEL ball possession 87%-13% :shock: :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Zenit vs. AEL 2-0 89' :cry:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Zenit vs. AEL 3-0 90'

Game over! AEL is out. :cry:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Cap » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:58 pm

kurupetos wrote:Zenit vs. AEL 3-0 90'

Game over! AEL is out. :cry:
Last edited by Cap on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6819
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Cap » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:00 pm

:arrow:
Last edited by Cap on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6819
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Cap wrote:There where they could've walked off with their heads held high at 1-0, they had to go and pull off a Banana and get smashed 3-0.

Fkn useless.

The early absurd red card agaisnt AEL was a match decider.

Kudos to AEL for the great defending against all odds and look out mid-range teams in the Europa League for AEL is coming in your direction!

I liked them very much...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40488
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 am

Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:There where they could've walked off with their heads held high at 1-0, they had to go and pull off a Banana and get smashed 3-0.

Fkn useless.

The early absurd red card agaisnt AEL was a match decider.

Kudos to AEL for the great defending against all odds and look out mid-range teams in the Europa League for AEL is coming in your direction!

I liked them very much...

What did you like you looney? :? :lol: They should have lost 13-0. :roll:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby Paphitis » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:35 am

kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:There where they could've walked off with their heads held high at 1-0, they had to go and pull off a Banana and get smashed 3-0.

Fkn useless.

The early absurd red card agaisnt AEL was a match decider.

Kudos to AEL for the great defending against all odds and look out mid-range teams in the Europa League for AEL is coming in your direction!

I liked them very much...

What did you like you looney? :? :lol: They should have lost 13-0. :roll:


Gone AEL!

CBBB!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: 2014–15 UEFA Tournaments

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:09 am

Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Cap wrote:There where they could've walked off with their heads held high at 1-0, they had to go and pull off a Banana and get smashed 3-0.

Fkn useless.

The early absurd red card agaisnt AEL was a match decider.

Kudos to AEL for the great defending against all odds and look out mid-range teams in the Europa League for AEL is coming in your direction!

I liked them very much...

What did you like you looney? :? :lol: They should have lost 13-0. :roll:


Gone AEL!

CBBB!

Yeah... gone to Europa League! :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17936
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests