The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Sell and buy used things, look for a job etc.

Moderator: Piratis

Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby dodo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:45 pm

For sale a Seiko Presage Automatic watch, bought from creationwatches.com a couple of months ago.
Model number is SARY024, Japanese Domestic model (JDM) 8) . Extremely beautiful and intricate design. This is NOT your average Seiko 5 - type cheapie, it's very well made and very-very accurate for an automatic watch.

The watch is brand new, have not worn it, only tried on once and since its been in the box, so in perfect condition.
Comes with box, tags, receipt, everything as new.

Price was 441€ and I also had to pay 72€ V.A.T. at the post office when it arrived from Japan (I have receipt somewhere!).
A very beautiful 100% made in Japan watch from the superior Presage line. You have to order these directly from Japan, they are not available in Europe.
http://www.seiko-watch.co.jp/presage/

Brushed stainless steel bracelet & case with gold inserts. Very well crafted and "solid" feeling watch. Case width is 40mm not including the crown.
Features a 24 hour indicator and "open heart" allowing to see the movement. This is not an "average" Seiko but a luxury watch, with hand-finished case polish and very accurate mechanical/automatic movement, keeping time withing a few seconds per week! It also has "hacking" capability (second hand stops when you pull the crown out to set time). It's automatic but can also be hand-wound.
I am based in Limassol and could meet face to face within Limassol area or also send via Akis Express of Travel Express with payment on delivery.
I am asking only 375€ which is more than 100€ cheaper than what i paid for it. No time-wasters and low-ballers please.

I am a private watch collector, not a dealer/reseller.

Website from which I bought it> http://www.creationwatches.com/products ... rrency=EUR

Some more photos here: http://watch-tanaka3.sub.jp/seiko/SARY024/

And a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awadmYSgujQ

Send a PM or call 977-011-35




Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
dodo
Member
Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:07 am
Location: Limassol

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby B25 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Why you selling it as you just bought it?
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6075
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby dodo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Because I have too many watches, too few wrists and a wife that's ready to throw me out for spending too much on them :) By too many I mean 20-odd something pieces.

In all honesty, I've got my eyes on another watch and trying to sell a few to save the cash for it instead of using the card, again! No tricks here, will accept any tire kicking, testing etc. Warranty card stamped by Japan dealer valid till Nov. 2015.

If you're genuinely interested, come see it, I'd be glad to show it to you, no obligations, along with some of my other Japanese treasures 8)
dodo
Member
Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:07 am
Location: Limassol

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:48 pm

dodo wrote:Because I have too many watches, too few wrists and a wife that's ready to throw me out for spending too much on them :) By too many I mean 20-odd something pieces.

In all honesty, I've got my eyes on another watch and trying to sell a few to save the cash for it instead of using the card, again! No tricks here, will accept any tire kicking, testing etc. Warranty card stamped by Japan dealer valid till Nov. 2015.

If you're genuinely interested, come see it, I'd be glad to show it to you, no obligations, along with some of my other Japanese treasures 8)


Good luck with the sale.

I collect fancy pens and have built quite a collection of gear. One of my pens is worth .... let's just say that some of them appreciate over time. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby kurupetos » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Paphitis wrote:
dodo wrote:Because I have too many watches, too few wrists and a wife that's ready to throw me out for spending too much on them :) By too many I mean 20-odd something pieces.

In all honesty, I've got my eyes on another watch and trying to sell a few to save the cash for it instead of using the card, again! No tricks here, will accept any tire kicking, testing etc. Warranty card stamped by Japan dealer valid till Nov. 2015.

If you're genuinely interested, come see it, I'd be glad to show it to you, no obligations, along with some of my other Japanese treasures 8)


Good luck with the sale.

I collect fancy pens and have built quite a collection of gear. One of my pens is worth .... let's just say that some of them appreciate over time. :lol:

Lordo collects dust. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby Get Real! » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Milti-the-Midget collects high heels... :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby miltiades » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Get Real! wrote:Milti-the-Midget collects high heels... :lol:

If Im 4.8" then the late Kafenes with whom I had a photo taken would have been 4.10", :lol:

By the way, I collect fine wines, the trouble is they are all ...empty :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby yialousa1971 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:02 am

Paphitis wrote:
dodo wrote:Because I have too many watches, too few wrists and a wife that's ready to throw me out for spending too much on them :) By too many I mean 20-odd something pieces.

In all honesty, I've got my eyes on another watch and trying to sell a few to save the cash for it instead of using the card, again! No tricks here, will accept any tire kicking, testing etc. Warranty card stamped by Japan dealer valid till Nov. 2015.

If you're genuinely interested, come see it, I'd be glad to show it to you, no obligations, along with some of my other Japanese treasures 8)


Good luck with the sale.

I collect fancy penis and have built quite a collection of gear. One of my penis is worth .... let's just say that some of them appreciate over time. :lol:


Say what! :o :shock:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby yialousa1971 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:03 am

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Milti-the-Midget collects high heels... :lol:

If Im 4.8" then the late Kafenes with whom I had a photo taken would have been 4.10", :lol:

By the way, I collect fine wines, the trouble is they are all ...empty :lol:


Don't worry Bill C is shorter than you. :wink: :twisted:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Seiko Presage Automatic Watch - Japan Model - Hi-Quality

Postby dodo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Bump with a one and only reduction to €350. If it doesn't sell for this I'd rather put it on eBay :?
dodo
Member
Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:07 am
Location: Limassol


Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests