The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc s

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Demonax wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Assimilation with GCs vs assimilation with Turks, which do you think the TURKish Cs prefer and have chosen?


Ooh, VP. You're such a tease! You say you want to be our friend if only we would lift the embargoes and prove it. Soon as we say no, you run off to Turkey crying about how those nasty GCs don't love you!

It must be so draining having such a complicated love life! :lol:



Demon what you offer is not what we want, do you really think that if the GC lifted embargoes and we started to work together and prosper we would need Turkey? we would over time thank Turkey for its support but gradually without ruining our relations move away you can more than one friend. What you GCs dont realize is that the harder you impose embargoes the stronger our bonds with our one and only ally with grow.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:36 pm

dont be stupid demonaxuimmu how can you remove the embargoes. if you do, your uncle terkey will be most upset. if i didnt know any better i would think you wanted to in some way put distance between tcs and terkey. onward and upward toward division brainless friend.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Demonax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Demonax wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Assimilation with GCs vs assimilation with Turks, which do you think the TURKish Cs prefer and have chosen?


Ooh, VP. You're such a tease! You say you want to be our friend if only we would lift the embargoes and prove it. Soon as we say no, you run off to Turkey crying about how those nasty GCs don't love you!

It must be so draining having such a complicated love life! :lol:



Demon what you offer is not what we want, do you really think that if the GC lifted embargoes and we started to work together and prosper we would need Turkey? we would over time thank Turkey for its support but gradually without ruining our relations move away you can more than one friend. What you GCs dont realize is that the harder you impose embargoes the stronger our bonds with our one and only ally with grow.


Yes I can see that you're in a mess, VP. And you want us to extricate you from a shitty abusive relationship with your Turkish pimp. But it's really in your best interest that you break free from that abusive relationship for good. As long as you believe that your pimp is exploiting you for your best interests then no-one can help you.
User avatar
Demonax
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 pm

demon you will never understand because you are a GC, you cannot see or accept the reality because you are conditioned that way. In another 50 years you will have new generaitons of TCs that have nothing in common with GCs nor do they give a shit about them......what will you do then....the stupid answer is we will send them back to Turkey.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Demonax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Viewpoint wrote:demon you will never understand because you are a GC, you cannot see or accept the reality because you are conditioned that way. In another 50 years you will have new generaitons of TCs that have nothing in common with GCs nor do they give a shit about them......what will you do then....the stupid answer is we will send them back to Turkey.


You shouldn't worry about what will happen in fifty years time. You cannot predict the future. Who'd have thought just five years ago that Turkey would be internationally isolated and supporting an independent Kurdish state on its borders while facing threats from Islamic Jihadists that it helped to create? History has a funny way of catching up with you.
User avatar
Demonax
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Demonax wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:demon you will never understand because you are a GC, you cannot see or accept the reality because you are conditioned that way. In another 50 years you will have new generaitons of TCs that have nothing in common with GCs nor do they give a shit about them......what will you do then....the stupid answer is we will send them back to Turkey.


You shouldn't worry about what will happen in fifty years time. You cannot predict the future. Who'd have thought just five years ago that Turkey would be internationally isolated and supporting an independent Kurdish state on its borders while facing threats from Islamic Jihadists that it helped to create? History has a funny way of catching up with you.


Does that include the GCs losing the rest of Cyprus?
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Demonax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Demonax wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:demon you will never understand because you are a GC, you cannot see or accept the reality because you are conditioned that way. In another 50 years you will have new generaitons of TCs that have nothing in common with GCs nor do they give a shit about them......what will you do then....the stupid answer is we will send them back to Turkey.


You shouldn't worry about what will happen in fifty years time. You cannot predict the future. Who'd have thought just five years ago that Turkey would be internationally isolated and supporting an independent Kurdish state on its borders while facing threats from Islamic Jihadists that it helped to create? History has a funny way of catching up with you.


Does that include the GCs losing the rest of Cyprus?


Stop worrying about Cyprus. Your Turkish masters have enough problems protecting and holding onto their current borders without trying to take over a small island. Believe me, Cyprus is the least of Turkey's problems right now.
User avatar
Demonax
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:31 pm

As I say you doom and gloom merchants have been claiming that Turkey would explode many moons ago, dont you ever get tired or are you all so brain washed that you cannot see Turkey is not going to disappear overnight.....Theres more chnace of you people losing your half of the island than Turkey giving up her borders.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Demonax » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Viewpoint wrote:As I say you doom and gloom merchants have been claiming that Turkey would explode many moons ago, dont you ever get tired or are you all so brain washed that you cannot see Turkey is not going to disappear overnight.....Theres more chnace of you people losing your half of the island than Turkey giving up her borders.


Well who would have guessed that a Kurdish state would be a reality on Turkey's border and that the Turkish army would now be thinking of setting up buffer zones to protect those same borders from a fanatical Islamist state? Like I said, Turkey has more to worry about than trying to take over Cyprus.
User avatar
Demonax
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Re: Eu,roc,turkey,Greece are all to blame for deminishing Tc

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Demonax wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:As I say you doom and gloom merchants have been claiming that Turkey would explode many moons ago, dont you ever get tired or are you all so brain washed that you cannot see Turkey is not going to disappear overnight.....Theres more chnace of you people losing your half of the island than Turkey giving up her borders.


Well who would have guessed that a Kurdish state would be a reality on Turkey's border and that the Turkish army would now be thinking of setting up buffer zones to protect those same borders from a fanatical Islamist state? Like I said, Turkey has more to worry about than trying to take over Cyprus.


63% of Cyprus before letting go of her borders.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests