The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby Paphitis » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:50 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby kurupetos » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Paphitis wrote: :lol:

:evil:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby Get Real! » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Footage from the Turkish changing room immediately after the Iceland 3-0 Turkey match... :lol:

User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40392
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby Cap » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:20 pm

:lol:

325 thousand people on a floating icecube. No sweat.
325 k population.



And then the Anatolians landed in Reykjavik and saw this.......




:lol:
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6796
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby kurupetos » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:39 pm

^^If you have to live in such a boring place, you need to keep yourself motivated, mate. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby Paphitis » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:54 pm

kurupetos wrote:^^If you have to live in such a boring place, you need to keep yourself motivated, mate. :lol:


Say's the boy that lives on a small island. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby kurupetos » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:27 am

Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:^^If you have to live in such a boring place, you need to keep yourself motivated, mate. :lol:


Say's the boy that lives on a small island. :lol:

It's the centre of the world, little koala... 8)
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby Paphitis » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:49 am

kurupetos wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:^^If you have to live in such a boring place, you need to keep yourself motivated, mate. :lol:


Say's the boy that lives on a small island. :lol:

It's the centre of the world, little koala... 8)


Sorry to say this, but Cyprus would be the last place I would like to live! Could do it for a bit, but I would get sooo bored after just a few months.

So bored that I would probably inflict self harm or kill someone like you.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby kurupetos » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:^^If you have to live in such a boring place, you need to keep yourself motivated, mate. :lol:


Say's the boy that lives on a small island. :lol:

It's the centre of the world, little koala... 8)


Sorry to say this, but Cyprus would be the last place I would like to live! Could do it for a bit, but I would get sooo bored after just a few months.

So bored that I would probably inflict self harm or kill someone like you.

Killer Koala? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying

Postby kurupetos » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Olympiacos stuns Spanish champs Atletico Madrid... 3-2 :D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests