The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


2013 property valuations

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

2013 property valuations

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 am

I have managed to navigate through the land registry office's web site and find the 2013 valuations for my flat. However, I find that there are six different figures, coded as "0/16224, 0/16225, 0/16226, 0/16227, 0/16228, 0/16229". Does anybody know what these mean and, most importantly, which of the six values will serve as the basis for the immovable property tax?
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby B25 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:I have managed to navigate through the land registry office's web site and find the 2013 valuations for my flat. However, I find that there are six different figures, coded as "0/16224, 0/16225, 0/16226, 0/16227, 0/16228, 0/16229". Does anybody know what these mean and, most importantly, which of the six values will serve as the basis for the immovable property tax?


These numbers refer to title registration numbers.

It appears that you apartment was built upon land made up from each of these titles.

On your contract it will detail all of these titles and you should also have a cadastral plan attached from which you can see which plot yours is built upon.

Then enter the details to call up the plot. On the right hand side table at the bottom it says 'Valuations' click that see what comes up.

Hope that helps
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6075
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Yes - this is what comes up when I click on 'Valuation'. The penny has dropped now. There are six flats in our block and these are the valuations for the individual flats shown under the same plot number. The number of my flat is also shown on the "kochani" - it corresponds to one of these numbers - so I understand now. Thanks for your kind help.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby B25 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:Yes - this is what comes up when I click on 'Valuation'. The penny has dropped now. There are six flats in our block and these are the valuations for the individual flats shown under the same plot number. The number of my flat is also shown on the "kochani" - it corresponds to one of these numbers - so I understand now. Thanks for your kind help.


Ah! Ok, I hadn't realised you had the title deed, sorry, but glad you are sorted.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6075
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Yes, I am one of the lucky ones.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:I have managed to navigate through the land registry office's web site and find the 2013 valuations for my flat. However, I find that there are six different figures, coded as "0/16224, 0/16225, 0/16226, 0/16227, 0/16228, 0/16229". Does anybody know what these mean and, most importantly, which of the six values will serve as the basis for the immovable property tax?

Can you post that link?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:00 pm

I would go via here:

http://www.news.cyprus-property-buyers. ... id=0018025

as the explanations are useful, although I found that it didn't work exactly as they describe it.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Microsoft Silverlight? :lol:

Bloody amateurs! :roll:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby CBBB » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Get Real! wrote:Microsoft Silverlight? :lol:

Bloody amateurs! :roll:


That is nothing, the company registry requires IE 9, so you have to prevent an upgrade!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: 2013 property valuations

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:44 pm

CBBB wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Microsoft Silverlight? :lol:

Bloody amateurs! :roll:


That is nothing, the company registry requires IE 9, so you have to prevent an upgrade!

And I’ll bet their useless in-house programmers are making 2-3 grand p/month! :roll:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Next

Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests