The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Are cypriots really European

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Get Real! wrote:
erolz66 wrote:Would arguing in a forum like this in such a purile childish name calling way over such a stupid topic, with such intensity and donkey like stubbornness indicate a mentality more aligned to someone from the Levant or someone from Germany ?

Exactly! My Levantine DNA is strongly embedded… these foreign fools are clueless that countless Cypriot women are married to Syrians and Lebanese!

If they go round talking racist shit like that they’re gonna get walloped!


It's all manufactured baloney and in your head. You've been dishonest with yourself for far too long and now you believe you have mujahideen DNA kiolas.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby Get Real! » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
erolz66 wrote:Would arguing in a forum like this in such a purile childish name calling way over such a stupid topic, with such intensity and donkey like stubbornness indicate a mentality more aligned to someone from the Levant or someone from Germany ?

Exactly! My Levantine DNA is strongly embedded… these foreign fools are clueless that countless Cypriot women are married to Syrians and Lebanese!

If they go round talking racist shit like that they’re gonna get walloped!


It's all manufactured baloney and in your head. You've been dishonest with yourself for far too long and now you believe you have mujahideen DNA kiolas.

You sad fuck… you’ll be lucky to spell your name right! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
erolz66 wrote:Would arguing in a forum like this in such a purile childish name calling way over such a stupid topic, with such intensity and donkey like stubbornness indicate a mentality more aligned to someone from the Levant or someone from Germany ?

Exactly! My Levantine DNA is strongly embedded… these foreign fools are clueless that countless Cypriot women are married to Syrians and Lebanese!

If they go round talking racist shit like that they’re gonna get walloped!


It's all manufactured baloney and in your head. You've been dishonest with yourself for far too long and now you believe you have mujahideen DNA kiolas.

You sad fuck… you’ll be lucky to spell your name right! :lol:


You got nothing to say ha?

Go eat your falafel and say your afternoon prayer! You will need Allah's help to get yourself out of this shit!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby erolz66 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Paphitis wrote:You tell Get Real who is trying to fit his camel through the eye of an eagle.


Get Real is not trying to deny the inevitable reality that Cypriots' outlook, mentality , culture is in part shaped by the physical geographic location of the Island of Cyprus and the people that surround it. Sure its not the only element that shapes such things but to try and deny any such influence, as you apparently do, is pathetic nonsense on a monumental scale.

Paphitis wrote:I speak of the truth and the facts. He is trying to say Cypriots are Arabs!


No actually as far as I am concerned you deny inevitable and obvious factual reality in preference for a propaganda based construct that basically says 'western Europeans are civilised and advanced and others are not and therefore Cypriots (meaning only GC of course) must be part of 'Western Europe''. You want to and need to believe this and so you do, evidence is irrelevant to this need of yours it would seem to me.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby Get Real! » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Paphitis wrote:He is trying to say Cypriots are Arabs!

That's just your daft interpretation!

Get used to it fool… but then again who cares if an irrelevant (to Cyprus) idiot like you, gets used to it or not? :lol:

Cyprus is in the ME forever influenced by M.Eastern culture and thus she shall remain.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40485
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:19 pm

erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:.... a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy.


This would be a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy, under which an ethnic based gang of para-military thugs under the direct control of the Interior ministry of said 'government' could walk into a British owned bank in Cyprus in the middle of the day in front of countless witnesses and take my uncle at gunpoint from his job there, murder him and dump his body in a well, for no other reason than he was Turkish Cypriot and said thugs, or those that gave them their orders have never had to fear prosecution, then or now. Is this the "law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy" you are saying TC had trouble 'fitting in' with ?


Who knows the real reasons behind any such casualties? Perhaps it depends on how many bombs he planted to assist the instability that the Turkish-Controlled (read, TC) "community" implemented to steal half our country?
Last edited by GreekIslandGirl on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:He is trying to say Cypriots are Arabs!

That's just your daft interpretation!

Get used to it fool… but then again who cares if an irrelevant (to Cyprus) idiot like you, gets used to it or not? :lol:

Cyprus is in the ME forever influenced by M.Eastern culture and thus she shall remain.


Oh now you've moved the goalposts like a sore loser and using the geography thesis.

Listen you illiterate imbecile. East Timor is in South East Asia but it is not Indonesian. It is Portuguese and hence European! And European Australia liberated it from Asian Indonesia!

Now get over it and go beat your wife or something you stupid Leb!
Last edited by Paphitis on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Get Real! wrote:Cyprus is in the ME forever influenced by M.Eastern culture and thus she shall remain.


And Cyprus is in Europe, no? So influenced by European culture, no? European culture based on Greek-Cypriot culture, no?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8957
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby Paphitis » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:26 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:You tell Get Real who is trying to fit his camel through the eye of an eagle.


Get Real is not trying to deny the inevitable reality that Cypriots' outlook, mentality , culture is in part shaped by the physical geographic location of the Island of Cyprus and the people that surround it. Sure its not the only element that shapes such things but to try and deny any such influence, as you apparently do, is pathetic nonsense on a monumental scale.

Paphitis wrote:I speak of the truth and the facts. He is trying to say Cypriots are Arabs!


No actually as far as I am concerned you deny inevitable and obvious factual reality in preference for a propaganda based construct that basically says 'western Europeans are civilised and advanced and others are not and therefore Cypriots (meaning only GC of course) must be part of 'Western Europe''. You want to and need to believe this and so you do, evidence is irrelevant to this need of yours it would seem to me.


Is that right? But zero cultural influence from Greece? And zero influence from the EU?

Who do you clowns think you're kidding?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20996
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Are cypriots really European

Postby erolz66 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:10 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:.... a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy.


This would be a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy, under which an ethnic based gang of para-military thugs under the direct control of the Interior ministry of said 'government' could walk into a British owned bank in Cyprus in the middle of the day in front of countless witnesses and take my uncle at gunpoint from his job there, murder him and dump his body in a well, for no other reason than he was Turkish Cypriot and said thugs, or those that gave them their orders have never had to fear prosecution, then or now. Is this the "law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy" you are saying TC had trouble 'fitting in' with ?


Who knows the real reasons behind any such casualties? Perhaps it depends on how many bombs he planted to assist the instability that the Turkish-Controlled (read, TC) "community" implemented to steal half our country?


All you do here GiG is show how much you really believe in "a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy" for in any such thing and for anyone who truly believed in such it would not matter if my uncle had planted bombs or not in the pursuit of taksim, they would STILL accept and admit that in "a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy" the way to deal with it would be to arrest and prosecute and prove such actions in a court of law and sentence him. That you can imply that using ethnic based illegal paramilitary to summarily murder someone without any due process at all is compatible with "a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy" just show the depth and extent of your contempt for such ideals as "a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy".

What you also clearly show is what an ugly minded, nasty individual you are. You try and make out that my uncle may have been some sort of 'TMT terrorist'. The problem is GiG this event is all in living memory, My uncle was KNOWN within his community. It was KNOWN he was not a terrorist or an extremist but just an ordinary Cypriot going about his daily life, trying to support his family and actually was defying the TC leadership of the time by continuing to go to work in a GC controlled area, when they were calling on TC to not do so. That you would, against all common human decency ignore these facts in order to try and make out that how he was killed is compatible with a "law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy" just shows your true nature. The FACT is he was chosen BECAUSE he was entirely innocent as an individual and know by all locally to be so, for that suited the objective of 'terrorising' that those who set up and controlled such illegal armed militias had so much more than 'only' illegally murdering those who were involved in TMT and the pursuit of Taksim.

This is not just 'my word' that my uncle was a normal white collar worker trying to support his family, these are the words of "Dr Andreas Demetriou" in a Cyprus mail article which you can search out on their site if you can be bothered. I quote from it below.

The realisation that the woman standing before .him was the widow of the murdered bank employee brought memories flooding back to 59-year-old Demetriou, formerly Director of Research and Publications at the House of Representatives in Nicosia."I remember, the murder was condemned by all the people in Famagusta at the time,"


"The poor man wanted the well-being of his family; he had a good job, he was a white collar worker for Barclays Bank.


So go ahead GiG, make all the insinuations you like that my uncle was a 'terrorist bomber' as if the summary execution of him without any due process at all by illegal ethnic based thugs run out of the interior ministry would some how be compatible with a "a law-abiding, human rights respecting democracy" even if he had of been, in order to suit your propaganda objectives. Go ahead and shit all over his memory, against all common human decency and empathy, in order to suit your propaganda objectives if you like. All you really do show is what kind of person you REALLY are.

http://archives.cyprus-mail.com/2003/05 ... -the-past/
Last edited by erolz66 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: miltiades and 1 guest