The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

''Nationalism'' was derived from Napoleon III efforts in making himself Emperor in France. "La Gloire de France", an identity attached to the soil, a reverence for all its relics living or not, he won his referendum because Citizens did not have to be "French", to feel their belonging to a State, or to defend united their Universal rights.

Ataturk, realised his dream based on the same principals, he or the Kemalists betrayed this trust, with the Kurds (and the Armenians, and their Greeks), its Republic has stagnated ever since because it is based on a lie. like the Financial Crisis, Cyprus has turned out to be a good template for larger (by scale) problems. it would not surprise me when the files two hundred years from now are opened, that the idea of debating the qualities of Bicommunal, and Bizonal in Cyprus, is Turkish policy because they aim to apply it to their own country someday. there are no Constituencies in France, supposedly there are no need for constituencies in Turkey either. if it is the case, it is hard to understand why there is a need for it in Cyprus.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7589
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby Get Real! » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:15 am

I guess Sotos must be digging deep in Cyprus’ Mycenaean genealogy archives… :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby Get Real! » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:15 pm

:? Sotos is still searching the archives for his Mycenaean contacts…

Ask Kurupet… you have the same ancestors right? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby yialousa1971 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Get Real! wrote::? Sotos is still searching the archives for his Mycenaean contacts…

Ask Kurupet… you have the same ancestors right? :lol:


Hello feathers. :) Is this your great great great great great great............. grandmother? :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby kurupetos » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:50 pm

:D
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:34 am

So with Kurupet, Yialoser and Sotos still struggling to link to Mycenaeans from 3000 years ago, is there anyone else out there that can shed some light? :lol:

It’s like the thorn that refuses to go away… :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby yialousa1971 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:52 am

Get Real! wrote:So with Kurupet, Yialoser and Sotos still struggling to link to Mycenaeans from 3000 years ago, is there anyone else out there that can shed some light? :lol:

It’s like the thorn that refuses to go away… :?


You want more feathers?
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:00 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:So with Kurupet, Yialoser and Sotos still struggling to link to Mycenaeans from 3000 years ago, is there anyone else out there that can shed some light? :lol:

It’s like the thorn that refuses to go away… :?


You want more feathers?

Shouldn’t you come up with a new strategy? :?

I mean, you’ve been posting the same ineffective shit for like two years now…

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: No such thing as “Greek ethnicity”

Postby kurupetos » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:51 am

Get Real! wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:So with Kurupet, Yialoser and Sotos still struggling to link to Mycenaeans from 3000 years ago, is there anyone else out there that can shed some light? :lol:

It’s like the thorn that refuses to go away… :?


You want more feathers?

Shouldn’t you come up with a new strategy? :?

I mean, you’ve been posting the same ineffective shit for like two years now…

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We are not interested. Ask your wife... :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17893
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests