The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


terkish eez

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 am

surely it is better for groc to set an example for terggy to follow. dont you agree. are you a leader or are you a sheepriot.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: terkish eez

Postby Get Real! » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Lordo wrote:surely it is better for groc to set an example for terggy to follow. dont you agree. are you a leader or are you a sheepriot.

No I don't so fuck off.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40526
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: terkish eez

Postby Mustiejodu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Lordo please spell the word turkey correctly
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: terkish eez

Postby Mustiejodu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Lordo . Are you originally from lourougina ?
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:43 am

musti the word turkey is something they do not understand but when they read the name they froth in the mouth like a rabid hound of the baskeville. however as they pronounce turkey as "terggy", then it disarms them little bit and they become a little more civil as gcs can be. you must make allowances for the peasents.

no i am not from lourougina. where is lourougina.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: terkish eez

Postby bill cobbett » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:47 am

Lordo wrote:musti the word turkey is something they do not understand but when they read the name they froth in the mouth like a rabid hound of the baskeville. however as they pronounce turkey as "terggy", then it disarms them little bit and they become a little more civil as gcs can be. you must make allowances for the peasents.

no i am not from lourougina. where is lourougina.


Loo... Loo ... Loo... Louri... Luricun.... Lourigina is that crappy village you come from, Scummo

(Jees...!!! Dafto can't even remember the name of his home village...!!!)
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:59 am

you can see where i am from inmy profile

gavole, ise delya straos galibam.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: terkish eez

Postby bill cobbett » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:09 am

Lordo wrote:you can see where i am from inmy profile

gavole, ise delya straos galibam.


En na se sfixo bou don lemo osti na fkee ee pseegee sou, you lying bugger.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15760
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:32 am

esuni en imboris na vgalis da maghasu reh laomene.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: terkish eez

Postby kurupetos » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:09 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
Lordo wrote:you can see where i am from inmy profile

gavole, ise delya straos galibam.


En na se sfixo bou don lemo osti na fkee ee pseegee sou, you lying bugger.

:lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17940
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests