The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


terkish eez

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:51 pm

there you have it folks terkey has declared her own eez. now who was it that was claiming that terkey will not be able to harass any american or israili ship in the med. and there you have our government rep threatening to stop the talks on the cyprus problem. 50 furkin years and he is talking about talks stopping.

you want gas you come to me i got plenty and all ell natural produced from organically grown beans.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: terkish eez

Postby kurupetos » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Turkey can declare anything she wants. In the real world, EEZs are agreed between countries of interest, and not individually. :wink:

Now go eat your beans, cousin... :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17940
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:16 pm

are you ready for release of some gas.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: terkish eez

Postby Get Real! » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:28 am

Lordo wrote:there you have it folks terkey has declared her own eez. now who was it that was claiming that terkey will not be able to harass any american or israili ship in the med. and there you have our government rep threatening to stop the talks on the cyprus problem. 50 furkin years and he is talking about talks stopping.

you want gas you come to me i got plenty and all ell natural produced from organically grown beans.

If you are pro “TRNC” then why would you want Turkey interfering in the most southerly of hydrocarbon explorations?

I would expect TCs to remind Turkey that “South Cyprus” is a different state and therefore not of the “TRNCs” concern. No?

Surely you weren’t planning on gifting “TRNC resources” to “South Cyprus” had you found any, right?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40524
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: terkish eez

Postby B25 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:53 am

Get Real! wrote:
Lordo wrote:there you have it folks terkey has declared her own eez. now who was it that was claiming that terkey will not be able to harass any american or israili ship in the med. and there you have our government rep threatening to stop the talks on the cyprus problem. 50 furkin years and he is talking about talks stopping.

you want gas you come to me i got plenty and all ell natural produced from organically grown beans.

If you are pro “TRNC” then why would you want Turkey interfering in the most southerly of hydrocarbon explorations?

I would expect TCs to remind Turkey that “South Cyprus” is a different state and therefore not of the “TRNCs” concern. No?

Surely you weren’t planning on gifting “TRNC resources” to “South Cyprus” had you found any, right?


GR, this is their version of Masters in the north and partners in the south. This was and is their plan B.

Sadly, there are a number of GCs that would gladly sign up to this scheme in support of the Turks.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6079
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:18 am

we know our place in the scheme of things. the old rule of big fish eats little fish applies here. roc had no business drilling for gas without a peace agreement. it certainly has no business extracting it. if you think that by employing a jewish company to do your drilling in some way will stop terkey, you boys have not learned a thing from the past. the gas in the east med belongs to all the countries in the area and terkey not only expects a share but has the fire power to take it. you have two choices.

1. sit on it and do nothing.
2. sign an agreement and everybody benefits from it.

your call.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: terkish eez

Postby kurupetos » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:58 am

B25 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Lordo wrote:there you have it folks terkey has declared her own eez. now who was it that was claiming that terkey will not be able to harass any american or israili ship in the med. and there you have our government rep threatening to stop the talks on the cyprus problem. 50 furkin years and he is talking about talks stopping.

you want gas you come to me i got plenty and all ell natural produced from organically grown beans.

If you are pro “TRNC” then why would you want Turkey interfering in the most southerly of hydrocarbon explorations?

I would expect TCs to remind Turkey that “South Cyprus” is a different state and therefore not of the “TRNCs” concern. No?

Surely you weren’t planning on gifting “TRNC resources” to “South Cyprus” had you found any, right?


GR, this is their version of Masters in the north and partners in the south. This was and is their plan B.

Sadly, there are a number of GCs that would gladly sign up to this scheme in support of the Turks.

Is Bananiot still alive? :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17940
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: terkish eez

Postby Get Real! » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Lordo wrote:roc had no business drilling for gas without a peace agreement. it certainly has no business extracting it.

That’s just your daft misinterpretation of international law.

the gas in the east med belongs to all the countries in the area and terkey not only expects a share but has the fire power to take it.

Once again, that’s just your daft misinterpretation of international law.

2. sign an agreement and everybody benefits from it.

I don't see any agreements taking place and I sure hope none ever come to pass with the likes of Erdogan, Error-glue or you!

I'd welcome war if it came to that and I know EAXCTLY in which direction I'd be firing... one thing is for sure… there won’t be a “TC community” left in the equation... for that you can be certain.

Little shits like you who don’t seem to know their place will find out very quickly.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40524
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: terkish eez

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Lordo wrote:roc had no business drilling for gas without a peace agreement. it certainly has no business extracting it.

That’s just your daft misinterpretation of international law.

the gas in the east med belongs to all the countries in the area and terkey not only expects a share but has the fire power to take it.

Once again, that’s just your daft misinterpretation of international law.

2. sign an agreement and everybody benefits from it.

I don't see any agreements taking place and I sure hope none ever come to pass with the likes of Erdogan, Error-glue or you!

I'd welcome war if it came to that and I know EAXCTLY in which direction I'd be firing... one thing is for sure… there won’t be a “TC community” left in the equation... for that you can be certain.

Little shits like you who don’t seem to know their place will find out very quickly.


Best post this week. :)
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: terkish eez

Postby Lordo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:05 pm

big talk from a midget who is too scared to cross over the border. start a war you say, i suspect you could not poke your eye out even if you tried. you would miss you are so boss eyed.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests