The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano! lol

Football, Basketball, F1 etc.

DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano! lol

Postby Paphitis » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 am

Al Hilal is the biggest club of Saudi Arabia that is owned by the House of Saud (Saudi Royal Family). This team has a number of big star players including Brazilian Internationals. They are worth mega bucks! They even travel to their games by the royal Family's Private jet. This is probably the richest club in the world.

In Sydney, they were staying in a plush 5 star hotel. Apparently it wasn't good enough for the House of Saud (the Royals did travel with their team), so they checked out and checked in to a 7 star hotel that only Hollywood Movie Stars can afford. Rooms can be up to $10,000 per night! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They played the Australian A League runner up in the Asian Champions League final 2 nights ago!

RESULT: Western Sydney Wanderers 1 Al Hilal 0 :lol:

Western Sydney Wanderers are a big club themselves with 25,000 members but they are bottom of the A-League.

Now Al Hilal are ranked 56 in the world.
Apoel are ranked 55 in the world.

Now there is no doubt to me that Al Hilal are much stronger than their ranking portrays. They are probably top 40 at least, maybe even top 30. They are a team of mega stars with an unlimited budget of petrodollars.

Therefore my question to DTmou!

When are you sending Apoel to Australia to face one of the big A League teams like Melbourne Victory, Melb City, Sydney FC, WSW or Adel Utd gia na fate batsous tsie na betactite isha bano in front of 100,000? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby Get Real! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:53 am

Paphitis wrote:When are you sending Apoel to Australia to face one of the big A League teams like Melbourne Victory, Melb City, Sydney FC, WSW or Adel Utd gia na fate batsous tsie na betactite isha bano in front of 100,000? :lol: :lol: :lol:

image001xn.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby Paphitis » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:18 am

Elate morouthdkia tsie ehoume bolous batsous gia oulous gia hortasia ton 100,000 :lol:

I've even got a TANO Shirt from my cuz that works at Apoel. My son wants it signed by the B graders! :lol:

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby kurupetos » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Paphiti you are making an ass of yourself... :lol:

APOEL competes against Europe's best clubs in the CL (PSG, Barcelona, Ajax), while Oz teams play charity friendlies against these teams once every 5 years! :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby DT. » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:06 pm

We've got Barcelona playing at GSP with Messi and Neymar and he's talking about a Saudi team they beat? :?

Esalepsen o nous tou allopos.... :(
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby Paphitis » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:43 pm

DT. wrote:We've got Barcelona playing at GSP with Messi and Neymar and he's talking about a Saudi team they beat? :?

Esalepsen o nous tou allopos.... :(


Who cares?

WSW will play Barcelona (if they win) in the World Club Championship! :mrgreen:

The Saudi Team I am talking about would give Barcelona a serious run and would absolutely shit on Apoel!
Last edited by Paphitis on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby Paphitis » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:46 pm

kurupetos wrote:Paphiti you are making an ass of yourself... :lol:

APOEL competes against Europe's best clubs in the CL (PSG, Barcelona, Ajax), while Oz teams play charity friendlies against these teams once every 5 years! :lol:


They actually play against EPL teams every year now. Liverpool and Manchester City actually have significant holdings in 2 clubs and their players are regular features in those teams as well.

Al Hilal is about as big as a club as Real Madrid believe it or not. When you're the little hobby play thing of Saudi Princes, then you got all the money in the world to buy Barcelona out! :lol:

Personally, Barcelona are not good enough. They just got smashed in the El Clasico by 3 goals to nil. So it's probably Real Madrid we will play.

Barcelona imish ...
Last edited by Paphitis on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby DT. » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Paphitis wrote:Al Hilal is the biggest club of Saudi Arabia that is owned by the House of Saud (Saudi Royal Family). This team has a number of big star players including Brazilian Internationals. They are worth mega bucks! They even travel to their games by the royal Family's Private jet. This is probably the richest club in the world.

In Sydney, they were staying in a plush 5 star hotel. Apparently it wasn't good enough for the House of Saud (the Royals did travel with their team), so they checked out and checked in to a 7 star hotel that only Hollywood Movie Stars can afford. Rooms can be up to $10,000 per night! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They played the Australian A League runner up in the Asian Champions League final 2 nights ago!

RESULT: Western Sydney Wanderers 1 Al Hilal 0 :lol:

Western Sydney Wanderers are a big club themselves with 25,000 members but they are bottom of the A-League.

Now Al Hilal are ranked 56 in the world.
Apoel are ranked 55 in the world.

Now there is no doubt to me that Al Hilal are much stronger than their ranking portrays. They are probably top 40 at least, maybe even top 30. They are a team of mega stars with an unlimited budget of petrodollars.

Therefore my question to DTmou!

When are you sending Apoel to Australia to face one of the big A League teams like Melbourne Victory, Melb City, Sydney FC, WSW or Adel Utd gia na fate batsous tsie na betactite isha bano in front of 100,000? :lol: :lol: :lol:



You're such a bullshitter its not even funny anymore. They have 5 foreign players of which 2 are Brazilian. One of which got called up in the 2008 Olympics U-23 Team and the other hadn't made the list. Whats wrong with you mate? Why so much bullshit?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12200
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby Paphitis » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:24 pm

DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Al Hilal is the biggest club of Saudi Arabia that is owned by the House of Saud (Saudi Royal Family). This team has a number of big star players including Brazilian Internationals. They are worth mega bucks! They even travel to their games by the royal Family's Private jet. This is probably the richest club in the world.

In Sydney, they were staying in a plush 5 star hotel. Apparently it wasn't good enough for the House of Saud (the Royals did travel with their team), so they checked out and checked in to a 7 star hotel that only Hollywood Movie Stars can afford. Rooms can be up to $10,000 per night! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They played the Australian A League runner up in the Asian Champions League final 2 nights ago!

RESULT: Western Sydney Wanderers 1 Al Hilal 0 :lol:

Western Sydney Wanderers are a big club themselves with 25,000 members but they are bottom of the A-League.

Now Al Hilal are ranked 56 in the world.
Apoel are ranked 55 in the world.

Now there is no doubt to me that Al Hilal are much stronger than their ranking portrays. They are probably top 40 at least, maybe even top 30. They are a team of mega stars with an unlimited budget of petrodollars.

Therefore my question to DTmou!

When are you sending Apoel to Australia to face one of the big A League teams like Melbourne Victory, Melb City, Sydney FC, WSW or Adel Utd gia na fate batsous tsie na betactite isha bano in front of 100,000? :lol: :lol: :lol:



You're such a bullshitter its not even funny anymore. They have 5 foreign players of which 2 are Brazilian. One of which got called up in the 2008 Olympics U-23 Team and the other hadn't made the list. Whats wrong with you mate? Why so much bullshit?


Oh that is a small thing to you?

What about all their other players. They were pretty damn slick and they got money to shit!

Their Brazilian Player has also been called up for the Brazilian National Team 7 times.

When was the last time Apoel had a Brazilian International of any age?

Btw, Thiego Navez is a young player who has represented Brazil Seniors 7 times already and was at the World Cup.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiago_Neves

There is also this guy that plays for Romania (20 caps so far)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihai_Pintilii
Last edited by Paphitis on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: DTmou! Ela na fate batsous tsie na betaktite isha bano!

Postby Get Real! » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Paphitis wrote:When was the last team Apoel had a Brazilian of any age?

You're a sucker for punishment...

1. João Guilherme
2. Carlão
3. Vinícius
4. Gustavo Manduca
5. Kaká

Give it up fool, you're clueless in football. Just go shag a sheep or something. :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40432
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests