The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby boulio » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:07 pm

The turkish daily milliyet is claiming the gc side has given a map of the territory issue wee the tc state would be 25% below is the link

http://icube.milliyet.com.tr/YeniAnaRes ... 34548.Jpeg
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby Get Real! » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:15 pm

What a coincidence again!

As soon as the Turkish cunt Boulio (who pretends to be “Greek” :wink: ) saw an article on partition he starts a thread on it! :lol:

…but of course it’s to no avail because the RoC denies anything to do with this bullshit map. :wink:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40401
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 pm

http://cyprus-mail.com/2014/11/03/gover ... itory-map/

...so for internal consumption Turkey has drawn up their own 'red line'. yet, by these conditions, therefore, why is Turkey where they are, searching for oil?

seems odd to me, that Turkey would be even willing to admit that they accepted such a map, "not one inch" as Erdogan would say, makes it, entirely uninteresting; and yet it is a grand gesture, they are open to deal, for Turkey, from this view. in any case it is not enough without the recognition that the occupied territory is neither Turkish or Greek, but Cypriot.

@boulio, it was not my intention to follow GR's scathing comment, although i too am not prepared to compromise on Freedom, and what it represents.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7596
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby boulio » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Get Real! wrote:What a coincidence again!

As soon as the Turkish cunt Boulio (who pretends to be “Greek” :wink: ) saw an article on partition he starts a thread on it! :lol:

…but of course it’s to no avail because the RoC denies anything to do with this bullshit map. :wink:


what are you babbling about?
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby Get Real! » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:20 pm

boulio wrote:
Get Real! wrote:What a coincidence again!

As soon as the Turkish cunt Boulio (who pretends to be “Greek” :wink: ) saw an article on partition he starts a thread on it! :lol:

…but of course it’s to no avail because the RoC denies anything to do with this bullshit map. :wink:


what are you babbling about?

You lied to everyone here for years but I smelled a (Turkish) rat a long time ago…
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40401
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby boulio » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:14 pm

when did i lie,i'm Greek because i posted a map that's on 100 sites im turkish ?
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby Get Real! » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:52 pm

boulio wrote:when did i lie,i'm Greek because i posted a map that's on 100 sites im turkish ?

1. You’re an idiot for assuming that the RoC would ever supply a map of Cyprus with Turkish names! Nobody on this side of the roadblock would ever fall for that.

2. You’re Turkish because the only time you post is to promote partition in one way or another thus revealing your origin.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40401
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby boulio » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 am

Get Real! wrote:
boulio wrote:when did i lie,i'm Greek because i posted a map that's on 100 sites im turkish ?

1. You’re an idiot for assuming that the RoC would ever supply a map of Cyprus with Turkish names! Nobody on this side of the roadblock would ever fall for that.

2. You’re Turkish because the only time you post is to promote partition in one way or another thus revealing your origin.


If it was given during negotiations it would be translated.i promote partition over bbf by the UN.that doesn't make me turkish.
boulio
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:45 am

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:01 am

...GR, i don't think boulio posted this map for any other reason than the discussion it can create. indeed, we know that it serves as a distraction, and as a message where; killing the messenger serves no purpose, "it" serves a "Turkish" purpose, that is obvious, then what purpose may it serve Cyprus, my answer i ask if it was not boulio, it would have been me, if only to demonstrate its real value: more of the same.

...and read the title of this topic closely, Cyprus exists, and within, a Cypriot Constituency, if boulio was/is a "Turk" as you claim, Cyprus would not be recognised, it would be said, "Greek" something instead. i don't normally get involved in the touchy feelly stuff, but i have a lot of respect for you GR, boulio has as much right to the same respect, you should not demean yourself with tricks like character assassination to express your angst. indeed, let's not talk about partition because we are Cypriots, and that is the only basis where we secure our Freedom from the subjugation that is our past, as Cypriots united for something more than our lives as Persons, whether one of several Constituencies, and territorial Jurisdictions, it is taxdollars that we are talking about, and the self-representation that will spend it, but there is one Country, even if in the future there is within this Government's sphere another level of government where among a set of Constituencies, a Greek Constituency, other Constituencies, and a Turkish Constituency exist.

...(in that sense), there is no dividing the island. let's be clear.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7596
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Tc state in federal cyprus to be 25%

Postby Lordo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:43 am

who said anything about partition, this is for territory in a federal state and nothing new here, this was offered in the 70s and refused then and it will be refused. 27.5 is the minimum plus 2.5 for punishment/reparations for 74. then we are talking business. the germans paid it for both world wars and so should groc.


bbf is the only answer. stop dreaming we will have a unitary state as it aint gona happen. instead we will end up with partition. ffs wake up.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest