The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


History...

We all need a good laugh.

Re: History...

Postby kurupetos » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Cap wrote:Ancient Egyptians were not Sub Saharan Africans.

Most of them, at least the important ones, were Greeks.

For example, Hero of Alexandria...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Alexandria
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: History...

Postby Lordo » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:03 am

you boys still think there were gods in greece gavole.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: History...

Postby supporttheunderdog » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:42 am

kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:Ancient Egyptians were not Sub Saharan Africans.

Most of them, at least the important ones, were Greeks.

For example, Hero of Alexandria...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Alexandria


Greeks only became prominent in Egypt from about 400BC and only took over by virtue of conquest under Alexander the Great, maintained under Ptolemaic dynasty and like many places, including Cyprus, had a history of civilisation that long predated those Yiannis come lately type Greeks..... :D
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8190
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: History...

Postby tsukoui » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:16 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
tsukoui wrote:I was in the middle of chatting up an English girl when I started this thread and immediately pulled an African Muslim as well. Now I'm stuck on who to choose. I don't know how Milti does it? :?


Choose the Muslim as Islam supports polygyny, and the English (really?) girl might not be too fussy. :P

If the girl's not English, she's Lithuanian, what do I do?
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: History...

Postby Paphitis » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:37 am

tsukoui wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
tsukoui wrote:I was in the middle of chatting up an English girl when I started this thread and immediately pulled an African Muslim as well. Now I'm stuck on who to choose. I don't know how Milti does it? :?


Choose the Muslim as Islam supports polygyny, and the English (really?) girl might not be too fussy. :P

If the girl's not English, she's Lithuanian, what do I do?


She's probably better looking so if I were you I would continue to chat her up! :)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: History...

Postby kurupetos » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:14 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Cap wrote:Ancient Egyptians were not Sub Saharan Africans.

Most of them, at least the important ones, were Greeks.

For example, Hero of Alexandria...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Alexandria


Greeks only became prominent in Egypt from about 400BC and only took over by virtue of conquest under Alexander the Great, maintained under Ptolemaic dynasty and like many places, including Cyprus, had a history of civilisation that long predated those Yiannis come lately type Greeks..... :D

Says who, dog? :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: History...

Postby tsukoui » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Paphitis wrote:
tsukoui wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
tsukoui wrote:I was in the middle of chatting up an English girl when I started this thread and immediately pulled an African Muslim as well. Now I'm stuck on who to choose. I don't know how Milti does it? :?


Choose the Muslim as Islam supports polygyny, and the English (really?) girl might not be too fussy. :P

If the girl's not English, she's Lithuanian, what do I do?


She's probably better looking so if I were you I would continue to chat her up! :)

Well I've managed to keep the two of them going, but it's crunch time, I've got to ask one of them on a date :oops:
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: History...

Postby Oceanside50 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Lordo wrote:you boys still think there were gods in greece gavole.



What is it with you and this gavole crap?
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: History...

Postby kurupetos » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:you boys still think there were gods in greece gavole.



What is it with you and this gavole crap?

:lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: History...

Postby Oceanside50 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:54 pm

What's so funny
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Jokes and Enigmas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests