The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Mustiejodu » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:Without a doubt any escalation or any issues arising from the oil dispute are solely the cypriot leaders at fault.

I hold all Cypriot presidents (past & present) 100% responsible for being stupid enough to “negotiate” with the Turkish invader/occupier!

I hope they’ve learned their lesson this time and go back to campaigning for the implementation of…

UN Resolutions 353
http://www.refworld.org/docid/3b00f16528.html

UN Resolutions 541
http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/v ... &query=353


And I hope the Turks learn a lesson this time and finish off properly when they invaded in 1571 but allowed you to continue with your culture and religion. A big mistake they made allowing you too much freedom . You should be speaking turkish now .
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:38 pm

Mustiejodu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Mustiejodu wrote:Without a doubt any escalation or any issues arising from the oil dispute are solely the cypriot leaders at fault.

I hold all Cypriot presidents (past & present) 100% responsible for being stupid enough to “negotiate” with the Turkish invader/occupier!

I hope they’ve learned their lesson this time and go back to campaigning for the implementation of…

UN Resolutions 353
http://www.refworld.org/docid/3b00f16528.html

UN Resolutions 541
http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/v ... &query=353


And I hope the Turks learn a lesson this time and finish off properly when they invaded in 1571 but allowed you to continue with your culture and religion. A big mistake they made allowing you too much freedom . You should be speaking turkish now .

By the time we’re done you won’t be speaking at all.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40401
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Maximus » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 am

Mustiejodu wrote:
Maximus wrote:Tunnel vision - There is nothing to negotiate.

Turkey has to withdraw from Cyprus and rehouse her citizens back in Turkey. She has no claim to Cyprus or any gas in or around Cyprus's EEZ.

The TC's and their leadership have to stop their apartheid ways and acting like leaches if they want to enjoy a lasting peace living in Cyprus and regain their self respect.

I also think it would be very appropriate for the TC's to stop their ideas of shares. You don't see or hear the citizens of other nations arguing amongst themselves about shares in their country.

For as long as the TC's continue with this mentality I personally will continue to see them as Turks, as rogues and outsiders trying to extort and expropriate from the Cypriot people.


You are a Maximum asshole. You see TCs as leaches you fucking ignorant low life mother fucker . Your mother fucking GCS been paid millions of pounds of subsidies which there was a percentage supposed to be allocated to the TCs . You are the fucking mother fucking leaches that became bankrupt and now being bailed out you mother fuck . We have tried to survive under all sorts of embargoes . Who is giving who electricity you mother fucker . You are living off the backs of tax payers in London you mother fuck and I am paying for you to live .

You are a disgusting little shit and a blood sucking the tax payers in Europe especially London tax payers to bail your ass out .

I TRUELY believe the Ottoman Empire should have converted the fucking lot of you to islam or completly wiped the whole lot of you sub humans out . I can't believe we have these fucking greeks who I all ways have seen as subjects of Turks talking
to us like this . Who do you think or dare to talk to us like this . You need to know your place.


:lol:

How dare you call yourself a Cypriot you emotional ottoman Turk.

Its time to get out of Cyprus, pay damages and settle that $1.3 billion electricity bill your psuedo state owes the RoC.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:21 am

point number one, how many invoices have you sent to the users for this bill to be paid since 1963 - zilch not one. have you ever come across anybody ever in your life who paid a bill without receiving the invoice.

point number two, you owe the tcs at least 5 billion since 1963 which you pocketed. i give you permission to deduct from what you owe the tcs.

gavole kellen dje gagon.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Maximus » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:25 am

Lordo wrote:point number one, how many invoices have you sent to the users for this bill to be paid since 1963 - zilch not one. have you ever come across anybody ever in your life who paid a bill without receiving the invoice.

point number two, you owe the tcs at least 5 billion since 1963 which you pocketed. i give you permission to deduct from what you owe the tcs.

gavole kellen dje gagon.


:roll:

What a load of claptrap.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:31 am

dont be stupid answer the points.

lets take the first one. how many invoice have groc sent to the individuals who receive electricity from groc. how may? i am fortunate enough to be one of those people. i have not received a single bill since december 1963. you expect me to pay the bill if i do not receive my invoice. you are more stupid then i took for.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Maximus » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:34 am

Lordo wrote:dont be stupid answer the points.

lets take the first one. how many invoice have groc sent to the individuals who receive electricity from groc. how may? i am fortunate enough to be one of those people. i have not received a single bill since december 1963. you expect me to pay the bill if i do not receive my invoice. you are more stupid then i took for.


Lordo,

Are you saying that you have not paid your electricity bill since 1963?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:38 am

why would i, if groc does not send me a bill, why would i pay it. would you if you do not receive a bill.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Maximus » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 am

Lordo wrote:why would i, if groc does not send me a bill, why would i pay it. would you if you do not receive a bill.


I believe that even if they did send you a bill (providing it got through) you wouldn't pay it because your in the psuedo state and the RoC cannot enforce the rule of law there.

The RoC has invoiced the TC leadership many times.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: CYPRIOT LEADERS AT FAULT FOR OIL DISPUTES

Postby Get Real! » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:22 am

Mustiejodu wrote:Your mother fucking GCS been paid millions of pounds of subsidies which there was a percentage supposed to be allocated to the TCs .

Where did you get that shit from, your backside?

You are the fucking mother fucking leaches that became bankrupt and now being bailed out you mother fuck .

When Cyprus was making BILLIONS in profit for decades, Turkey was knocking off zeroes from her toilet paper.

We have tried to survive under all sorts of embargoes . Who is giving who electricity you mother fucker . You are living off the backs of tax payers in London you mother fuck and I am paying for you to live.

Tax payers in London are paying us? Your backside is working overtime!

You are a disgusting little shit and a blood sucking the tax payers in Europe especially London tax payers to bail your ass out .

Cyprus made an interest-bearing loan you uneducated smurf! What did you think a "bail-out" is? Free money?

I TRUELY believe the Ottoman Empire should have converted the fucking lot of you to islam or completly wiped the whole lot of you sub humans out . I can't believe we have these fucking greeks who I all ways have seen as subjects of Turks talking to us like this . Who do you think or dare to talk to us like this .

We're not Greeks... we’re the proud native Christian Cypriots who refuse to accept your bullshit 400 years and counting. :wink:

You need to know your place.

You're right there... learn your place Ottoman remnant fool!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40401
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests