The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:59 pm

i thought i will give you a hand as you have been caught napping again. you missed this one. how convenient.

christian teacher behaving badly. i wonder if he will lose his job.

http://cyprus-mail.com/2014/12/23/teacher-arrested-for-child-pornography/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Postby CBBB » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Lordo wrote:i thought i will give you a hand as you have been caught napping again. you missed this one. how convenient.

christian teacher behaving badly. i wonder if he will lose his job.

http://cyprus-mail.com/2014/12/23/teacher-arrested-for-child-pornography/


Seems as though he is following the example of Mohammed!
User avatar
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Centre of the Universe

Re: zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Postby Tim Drayton » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm

I don't see any reference to the teacher's faith (or lack of faith) in the report.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:14 pm

he would be unable to join the secondary school teachers union and hence unable to work at the school unless he was a christian. it stands to reason. hz muhammed peace be upon him never asked for nude pictures or paintings. allahu ekber elham dulillah.

i think your carrots are drugged cbbb i would change my supplier if i was you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Postby Tim Drayton » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Lordo wrote:he would be unable to join the secondary school teachers union and hence unable to work at the school unless he was a christian. it stands to reason. hz muhammed peace be upon him never asked for nude pictures or paintings. allahu ekber elham dulillah.

i think your carrots are drugged cbbb i would change my supplier if i was you.


There are no atheists working as school teachers in Cyprus?
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:
Lordo wrote:he would be unable to join the secondary school teachers union and hence unable to work at the school unless he was a christian. it stands to reason. hz muhammed peace be upon him never asked for nude pictures or paintings. allahu ekber elham dulillah.

i think your carrots are drugged cbbb i would change my supplier if i was you.


There are no atheists working as school teachers in Cyprus?


There are plenty Atheists in Cyprus and some teachers are Atheistic as well.

A good example of one is Bananiot! He is Atheist and a teacher.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: zizziro news reporting - christian teacher

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Furthermore, this has occured in other countries too so I don't know why Lordo wants to highlight this. Is he saying that all Cypriots are Paedophiles?

The RoC has laws against child pornography, and not only will the teacher lose his job after due process, but he will also face criminal charges just like anywhere else in the civilized world.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm


Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests