The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


hatred,ignorance and self righteous

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Lordo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm

almost like indians you say. get a life boy, that is the idiotic statement i have ever heard. you are clueless about tcs boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:28 am

Sotos wrote:
Are the Scots in the UK a minority? Are the Indians a minority in the UK? do they have the same rights to land and power? now do you under the difference?


The Scots are native people with their own land who inhabited Britain even before the English. You are ALMOST like Indians in the UK. Indians are not native to the UK like Tuks are not native to Cyprus BUT Indians did not invade the UK, the didn't kill 10s of thousands of British, they didn't oppress the native British people. So in order for your minority to be the same as the Indians in the UK you first need to apologize for your aggression against the native Cypriot people. Until then your minority is not even equivalent to the Indian minority in the UK.


Clearly proves my point, as long as GC continue to think this way you will never see a solution. Why on earth would we want to be a minority in our own country, its time you understood we closer to the Scots example than we are the Indians, the Indians never owned the UK but we owned and ruled Cyprus far longer than you would like to remember and we also have internationally recognized agreements to back up our rightful claims.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:33 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
2.We dont have to make excuses because facts stare us right in the face can you say the same? can you accept your part in this mess?, what you need to undersand and clarify is what ignited all this destruction and loss thats the key, 1974 was the result not the cause.

3.But we are not like them thats where you go wrong, Are the Scots in the UK a minority? Are the Indians a minority in the UK? do they have the same rights to land and power? now do you under the difference?


I will only reply to 3 because that's where the many roots of the problem are imo. Cyprus's political system did not evolve democratically. Simply at some point after more than 10 centuries of foreign rule the Cypriots were about to be set free. The British imposed on us that strange London-Zurich system under which the 18% arithmetic minority got inflated rights. Compare that with how the Turkish state was established in the early 1900's. Did any of it's minorities got a say? I don't think there is any example worldwide where the arithmetic minority ever got inflated rights in a naturally evolved system. The closest one is the Swiss model in which no group was a majority anyway...

So root of the problem No1. The Inflated rights of the Kibrislis under the London Zurich system.
Root of problem No2:The Kypreoi thought setting them free should also mean union of Cyprus with Greece (Enosis) because they were the majority
Root of problem No3: Some kibrislis thought Enosis was reasonable but for safety reasons only one part of Cyprus should unite with Greece and another with Turkey.(Taksim). Others thought a part of Cyprus should unite with Turkey anyway, regardless of the Enosis issue.(Nationalist taksimists)

Given all these roots of the problem, I am not really surprised of today's situation. Who would ever expect the Kypreoi (who have been slaves for more than 10 centuries) to have had the wisdom under The London -Zurich agreements to be patient and let the system of "over inflated rights" get normalized under democratic procedures? And who would ever expect the Kibrislis to be equally wise to do the same and not pull the rope to the limits?

In view of these how can I blame anyone for what happened in Cyprus? No blame and no apology is needed. It just happened.All I expect from the Cypriot people is to have learned their lesson and move forward. We should become an independent Sovereign United state. We 've seen what the so called "motherlands" did to us.
And yes there will be new roots for new problems in any solution. This BBF thing is going to be a new root. It may initially sound like partition. The same goes with the "political equality" thing. Unless we all be it the Kypreoi show wisdom and patience and let the system evolve democratically, and the Kibrislis be equally wise and not pull the rope to the limits, we will be back to square 1, the same way we were in the 60s.

Is there any hope? I don't know. :(


No hope what so ever, time to throw in the towel and move on, we are like water and oil it will never mix or join together.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Sotos » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Are the Scots in the UK a minority? Are the Indians a minority in the UK? do they have the same rights to land and power? now do you under the difference?


The Scots are native people with their own land who inhabited Britain even before the English. You are ALMOST like Indians in the UK. Indians are not native to the UK like Tuks are not native to Cyprus BUT Indians did not invade the UK, the didn't kill 10s of thousands of British, they didn't oppress the native British people. So in order for your minority to be the same as the Indians in the UK you first need to apologize for your aggression against the native Cypriot people. Until then your minority is not even equivalent to the Indian minority in the UK.


Clearly proves my point, as long as GC continue to think this way you will never see a solution. Why on earth would we want to be a minority in our own country, its time you understood we closer to the Scots example than we are the Indians, the Indians never owned the UK but we owned and ruled Cyprus far longer than you would like to remember and we also have internationally recognized agreements to back up our rightful claims.


And the Greeks ruled Asia Minor for way more time than you ruled Cyprus. So are the Greeks in Turkey not a minority then? The Europeans ruled most African countries... are the Whites in African countries not minorities? Your argument is bullshit. You are a minority because you are the 18%, and unlike the Scots you are not natives with your own territory. You have NO rightful claims. You just have lots of weapons which you use to commit crimes against Cyprus and many others (Kurds, Armenians etc).
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Sotos wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Are the Scots in the UK a minority? Are the Indians a minority in the UK? do they have the same rights to land and power? now do you under the difference?


The Scots are native people with their own land who inhabited Britain even before the English. You are ALMOST like Indians in the UK. Indians are not native to the UK like Tuks are not native to Cyprus BUT Indians did not invade the UK, the didn't kill 10s of thousands of British, they didn't oppress the native British people. So in order for your minority to be the same as the Indians in the UK you first need to apologize for your aggression against the native Cypriot people. Until then your minority is not even equivalent to the Indian minority in the UK.


Clearly proves my point, as long as GC continue to think this way you will never see a solution. Why on earth would we want to be a minority in our own country, its time you understood we closer to the Scots example than we are the Indians, the Indians never owned the UK but we owned and ruled Cyprus far longer than you would like to remember and we also have internationally recognized agreements to back up our rightful claims.


And the Greeks ruled Asia Minor for way more time than you ruled Cyprus. So are the Greeks in Turkey not a minority then? The Europeans ruled most African countries... are the Whites in African countries not minorities? Your argument is bullshit. You are a minority because you are the 18%, and unlike the Scots you are not natives with your own territory. You have NO rightful claims. You just have lots of weapons which you use to commit crimes against Cyprus and many others (Kurds, Armenians etc).


Somebody tell this individual about the 1960 agreements, which are still binding and sets us apart from these other minority status you are trying to force upon us. Do the Greeks Europeans and Kurds have any binding internaitonal agreements like us? Please get over this you are not natives bullshit were as much natives of Cyprus as you are and you really need to learn to share and not be so greedy.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Sotos » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Sotos wrote:
Are the Scots in the UK a minority? Are the Indians a minority in the UK? do they have the same rights to land and power? now do you under the difference?


The Scots are native people with their own land who inhabited Britain even before the English. You are ALMOST like Indians in the UK. Indians are not native to the UK like Tuks are not native to Cyprus BUT Indians did not invade the UK, the didn't kill 10s of thousands of British, they didn't oppress the native British people. So in order for your minority to be the same as the Indians in the UK you first need to apologize for your aggression against the native Cypriot people. Until then your minority is not even equivalent to the Indian minority in the UK.


Clearly proves my point, as long as GC continue to think this way you will never see a solution. Why on earth would we want to be a minority in our own country, its time you understood we closer to the Scots example than we are the Indians, the Indians never owned the UK but we owned and ruled Cyprus far longer than you would like to remember and we also have internationally recognized agreements to back up our rightful claims.


And the Greeks ruled Asia Minor for way more time than you ruled Cyprus. So are the Greeks in Turkey not a minority then? The Europeans ruled most African countries... are the Whites in African countries not minorities? Your argument is bullshit. You are a minority because you are the 18%, and unlike the Scots you are not natives with your own territory. You have NO rightful claims. You just have lots of weapons which you use to commit crimes against Cyprus and many others (Kurds, Armenians etc).


Somebody tell this individual about the 1960 agreements, which are still binding and sets us apart from these other minority status you are trying to force upon us. Do the Greeks Europeans and Kurds have any binding internaitonal agreements like us? Please get over this you are not natives bullshit were as much natives of Cyprus as you are and you really need to learn to share and not be so greedy.


Turks are not native to Cyprus. Turkic people are not even European or Mediterranean people. You might not like it but it is a fact. We are not trying to force upon you anything. You are the ones who came to our island to oppress us. As far as the 1960 agreements if they are binding for us then they are binding for you also and therefore you may not demand anything which is not in those agreements.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Lordo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:21 pm

says the village idiot. and what the greeks are? you stupid arsohole. if it was it would not be called cyprus it would be called greece. now take that and shove it boy.

learn your history you savage. it is not enough you spread savagery from africa to india, you come here to teach us history. first learn to be a human you asshole.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Turks are not native to Cyprus. Turkic people are not even European or Mediterranean people. You might not like it but it is a fact. We are not trying to force upon you anything. You are the ones who came to our island to oppress us. As far as the 1960 agreements if they are binding for us then they are binding for you also and therefore you may not demand anything which is not in those agreements.


...and thus, my proposal which refines the idea of a Communal Chamber, so that there exists a Cyprus, and a Republic which represents its Citizens as Cypriots, while there will also exist Cypriot Constituencies, where electors gather, by where they choose to reside, toward sustaining distinct identities, as Persons.

First decide you are Cypriot...
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Lordo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Akrep gibisin kardeşim,
korkak bir karanlık içindesin akrep gibi.
Serçe gibisin kardeşim,
serçenin telaşı içindesin.
Midye gibisin kardeşim,
midye gibi kapalı, rahat.
Ve sönmüş bir yanardağ ağzı gibi korkunçsun, kardeşim.
Bir değil,
beş değil,
yüz milyonlarlasın maalesef.
Koyun gibisin kardeşim,
gocuklu celep kaldırınca sopasını
sürüye katılıverirsin hemen
ve âdeta mağrur, koşarsın salhaneye.
Dünyanın en tuhaf mahlukusun yani,
hani şu derya içre olup
deryayı bilmiyen balıktan da tuhaf.
Ve bu dünyada, bu zulüm
senin sayende.
Ve açsak, yorgunsak, alkan içindeysek eğer
ve hâlâ şarabımızı vermek için üzüm gibi eziliyorsak
kabahat senin,
— demeğe de dilim varmıyor ama —
kabahatın çoğu senin, canım kardeşim!
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: hatred,ignorance and self righteous

Postby Sotos » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:23 pm

Lordo wrote:says the village idiot. and what the greeks are? you stupid arsohole. if it was it would not be called cyprus it would be called greece. now take that and shove it boy.

learn your history you savage. it is not enough you spread savagery from africa to india, you come here to teach us history. first learn to be a human you asshole.


Every island has a name you fool. The Greek civilization is known to the whole world for its accomplishments. What have you ever done other that stealing other people's lands and genocides? :roll:
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10703
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest