The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


comments from arif hoca

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: comments from arif hoca

Postby kurupetos » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 am

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:sad facts of life, but these gcs will be brought to heel like a good puppy and will behave once we civilise them.

Who are "we"? :? When? :lol:

bu ennase ghamumen sunettin reh vromoshille.

That doesn't answer my questions though... :x
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: comments from arif hoca

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:10 am

no but it does answer another question.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: comments from arif hoca

Postby kurupetos » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:20 am

Lordo wrote:no but it does answer another question.

The one that didn't need answering? :? You are a pushduin.
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17896
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: comments from arif hoca

Postby Mustiejodu » Sat May 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
I have literally been on my knees begging Greek forum members to embrace us TC's and to show love and respect instead of hatred and insults. Has a single Greek forum member done this? What choice am I left with other than embracing Turks and Turkey as my compatriots?


This does not change the facts. Your community has extreme apartheid and racist views. Its Cypriot and/or separate when it suits.

Since when did the "Turks of Cyprus" embrace the natives? The answer is never ever.

I have given you one example which is a historical fact that Makarios put forward 13 points to amend your racist constitution, which would have embraced all Cypriots as equals. The "Turks of Cyprus" never ever embraced the natives and 'freedom'.

You are wrong and you are not a cypriot . You have not lived with true cypriots or else you would not say such false words . There are so many cypriots from different ethnic backgrounds that lived and worked together in harmony and still do . You must first individually embrace the next man as equal . There are like minded people out there agreed a minority but just because we are a minority does not mean we are wrong . Majority of cypriots have gone down the wrong path with their racist way of thinking but each individual can make a difference . Look how the minority of blacks in America fought for equal rights . Ok on paper they have equal rights although a lot of Americans are racist but the point here is the true cypriots do exist although they are a minority amongst both ethnic groups .

All successive RoC governments have supported democracy and to embrace your community too but your community rejects it consistently.

You do talk a load of shizzle.
Mustiejodu
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 am

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests